Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2017, 11:23 PM   #1
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Default Home Alone/Pool Dares

Hey everyone, starting Thursday morning I will be completely alone, and I would like some rules and tasks to do, I'd love rules and tasks that let the people of get dare control and humiliate me, this weekend is going to be used to explore my kinks, so I'd love to expand them to different ones, so if you have any dares that aren't in my limits, I'd love to try them out

If they are cross dressing related, I have access to a few pairs of panties and bras, and a few other miscellaneous female clothes, and if you have any ideas for DIY dress or skirts I'd love to hear them

I'd also like some pee and orgasm control, limiting and adding rules and edges that make them more difficult

As for pool dares, the pool is open from 7am to 11pm, it is a public pool so others use it, but it should be mostly empty, and I'd like dares that have a risk of me getting caught and embarrassed

Please help control, humiliate, and degrade me

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, pool, rules, tasks/dares