Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2017, 08:07 PM   #1
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet Teamviewer Total Domination For Girls

Girls (this is most important, I am only interested in real girls), if you want me to take total control of your PC through Teamviewer...

However, you must approve it when I do the following things:
  • Blank screen.
  • Block you from admin access. I will allow you a limited user access, though.
  • Install any software at my discression, and set them up to run automatically at all times.
  • Full access to any files of any kind.
  • Access your webcam & mic.
  • Install a backdoor, so I can use any of the resources in your machine without you knowing... You will be able to know (and consent) that I may be connected at any time, but you will never really know when I will actually be doing it--unless I choose to make myself known to you).
  • Establish a rule for you to leave your computer on and connected to the Internet 24/7/365.
What I am offering is to take over total control of the machine. You will have no say on what happens to it anymore. But you will still be able to use normal stuff.

Just PM me with your permission, and we will setup a convenient time we can both arrange for my taking full control of your PC.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, blackmailing, teamviewer