Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2010, 05:48 AM   #1
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Through the Looking Glass: Pain

So I'm gonna start up a series of discussion threads pinpointing sexual/BDSM fetishes. The point of these threads will be so that people who are not as involved in these sort of fetishes would have a better grasp of why some of us enjoy these actions, why some of us don't, and it'd probably also help you understand yourself better. The thread is simple, if you like this certain fetish, let us know why and how you feel about it. The same goes to those who do not enjoy it. The thread is open for debate and discussion. It is recommended each one of us to keep an open mind and there should be no personal attacks towards each other. Keep in mind that each one of us are merely stating each own's opinion and that there is no definite right or wrong.

I'm starting with PAIN. It is a common fetish amongst BDSM folk, whether it is the sadist administrating it, or the masochist who is receiving it. Even some people who are not involved in the BDSM lifestyle enjoy a certain amount of it from time to time. Pain can be administrated in many ways, usually to the liking of the Dom/Master/Sadist. From light spankings to heavy whippings; From nipple pegs to Cock & Ball Torture; it is undoubtedly a widely enjoyed form of fetish if it is under suitable circumstances and suitable amounts.

I however am not much of a fan for pain. I'd hate to admit, but I'm too much of a wuss to receive, and too much of a wimp to give. Pain has no enjoyable effects for me, other than giving my ego a little boost if I'm able to 'withstand' it, or add to my pride to see someone (usually people I hate) in pain cause by me... for revenge >_> xP For me, theres nothing sexual in the exchange of pain and truth to be told, I find people who can get aroused by giving or receiving pain... a tad bit weird

So, are you the type that find Pain as a major turn-on, and find it a must during sexual or BDSM exchanges? Or maybe you're fine with a little pain here and there, enjoy it, but not a major part of your 'Behind the Scene' life? Perhaps you don't even like pain at all? Is your tolerance for pain high or low? In your opinion, is Pain as a fetish enjoyable because of it's physical effects of psychological effects? What is your most common fantasy involving pain? Why do you think you like/do not like Pain? And any other questions you may think relevant on this subject.

Go ahead and say whatever you want. The more descriptive and analytical, the more enjoyable it would be for us xP It would be nice if you guys can be interactive with each other too xP

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
and we're in a relationship.
So, advances towards softeyes would very much not be appreciated.
TQTQTQ

Last edited by 444; 05-07-2010 at 06:14 AM.
444 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to 444 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk