Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2007, 10:49 PM   #1
admireu4ever

Default Knock On Wood [FICTION]

Part One:Triva & Suprises
-----
(Backround:M/US/16-Name:Mike)

It was a friday night, I had been on a train on my way to see a old friend. We were both guys and both 16. He'd been a player and I was never "Smooth" with the ladies. So I figured when I saw him he'd hook me up with somes chicks.
I arrived at his house pretty late at night. We played a little Rainbow Six then went to bed. The next morning I woke and took a shower and (Fake Name:Chris) Chris and I had went too the mall and got some breakfest we also did some chick checking. After some lady-looking, he called a few of his girl friends, these included Jen, the sexy and seductive one and Haley...the hot blonde who is smart and who you never thought would ever be dirty.
We meet up at Jen's house, we really didn't do much at first. We watched a movie or two. After that I did somthing foolish, somthing that my horny 16 year old dick told me too do. "Hey, let's play a game." the girls looked at me oddly then Jen said "What kind of game?"...I thought for second then replied "Well how about this, Chris and I are on a team and you and Haley are on a team.
We'll play triva and ask 50 questions...the looser team has to be servents...no slaves to the winner team..." the girls seemed intrested and I could almost see Chris smile out of the corner of my eye. "Sounds good, but how long do the slaves have to be slaves for?" Jen said. "The next two weeks, since there's no school." I replied. (I was staying there for the next month and school was out.)
The game started, questions were thrown across the room, "Who was the 25th President of the United States?" and things like "What is the name of Paris Hilton's current dog?" were asked. The girls won and by alot...we had done so much gloating about what we were going to do to them that they were pissed and wanted to get us bad. "Alright slaves...take off your shirts." we complied. Then Jen said this "Take off each other's pants." We were both in our boxers. "Alright now...take off the undergarmets." We slid them off. Chris has a massive Boner and I did too. "Chris jack Mike off." She said this and our faces went raw..."Go or else we will punish you." Chris walked over and put his hands on my cock. It was hard and I felt embarrsed...he started to rub and Jen smiled...Haley was watching but I was not sure what she was thinking...she was just watching as if it were a painting. He kept rubbing untill finally I warned him it was coming. As I said that Jen ran over and grabbed Chris she put his mouth in place with my cock. She made it give one rub and I shot my cum into his mouth.
"That's what you get....I hope you enjoyed that Chris. I've been wanting you to get punished for so long. I don't think you understand that trying to make us your slaves was the dumbest mistake ever....were going to make this hell for you." Jen said. I gulped, what the hell did I get myself into. Chris was coughing up cum at this point.

Part 2 Coming Soon!---Tell me what you think!

Last edited by admireu4ever; 10-09-2007 at 10:55 AM.
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk