Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2017, 04:17 PM   #1
oldbastard

Default Best Super Bowl party ever [Fiction]

This is a mostly fictional account but of the recent game for inspiration. I could see part of it being used in real life someday.

_OB

Sometimes the big game is kind of dull if you are not into the teams playing, but not this time. The story starts a few weeks ago, when my wife and a few of her girlfriends where at a bachelorette party. The party had the traditional elements of ritual humiliation, gossip, and a risqué moment or two. The ladies at the party got involved into a game of truth or dare before while they were at a strip club (or “male review” as it was called. This is where the seeds for this Super Bowl party were planted.

After the bachelorette party my wife Cindy and her friend Beth came back to our house. When I came into the living room the two were talking about the party and I heard Cindy say “Those lame bitches don’t know how to play truth or dare. That was like the Girl Scout edition”. “Yeah,” said Cindy, “Lots of guts to take a dare to stuff a dollar in a stripper’s G string”. I came into the middle of this discussion, but wasn’t going to let the moment pass without comment. “So, what makes a good game of truth or dare anyway,” I said. Beth responded. “You have to have some actual stakes that make the dare well daring and the truth questions hard enough that you might rather take the dare instead of answering.” Cindy then added. “The thing I don’t like about truth or dare most times is it is too easy to be easy on someone as you don’t want it come back to bite you. It kind of always has the effect of reducing the tension which makes the game fun in the first place. “ “What if you made everybody write down the truth questions and dares before the game started so they can’t back off?” I asked. Beth said” Oh that could make it more fun and you could draw them out of hat so you might have to do your own dare or answer your own truth question.” Cindy quipped, “You mean like have you ever had a three way?”

We all busted out laughing at that comment as last year Beth, Cindy and I had a wild weekend together when she was single and it helped me check lifetime bucket list box for the “three way with your wife’s hottest friend” category. The conversation then drifted to other topics for a while and then came the upcoming super bowl weekend. We have often hosted parties, but it was obvious at this point the local team was not in the hunt. Games where you have no interest in the teams lead to the excitement mostly being in the eating, drinking, and ad watching. Beth said “hey we should play truth or dare at your super bowl party!” From those not so innocent words a plan started to form.

Last edited by oldbastard; 02-10-2017 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Added [Fiction] to title
oldbastard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk