Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
XBOX360

Default Life Swap (Game)

So heres how this will work.

Two people, any people, boy or girl, will swap lifes for a week. They will try to live the other persons life excactly as told (as long as there limits allow it).

Obviously if the people are completely different ages they will have to adapt to live each others life as best as they can.

This is how it will be laid out:

Person One: I would like to Sign Up to Life Swap. Then I will swap with only boy/girl. Or I will swap with either a boy or girl.

Then the person below would say: I would like to swap with *Enter person aboves name*

Then they will PM each other with a short description of there day to day life. What they can do (eg masturbate etc.), what they can't do (eg can masturbate but can't cum). Also if any additions are wanted they can include them.

Additions can include:
  • Swapping slaves or master with the other person.
  • Swapping current dares with the other person (Eg, if person 1 had to write something on there body with perminent marker and leave it there, then person 2 would have to write that on there body, and person 1 could wash it off.
  • Each person made to write a blog on getDare everyday.
  • Or anything else that you both agree on.

So anyway, I will start off:

I would like to sign up to Life Swap. I will swap with either a boy or a girl.

Last edited by BettyBoop; 04-19-2010 at 09:35 AM.
XBOX360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to XBOX360 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, humiliating, life, swap, week