Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2016, 02:19 AM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Female Push-up dare for big breasted ladies

This one is mainly for the big breasted ladies here. It will work a lot less well if you are flat-chested. So surely if you got big boobs, keep reading!

I will give you the basic version that you must do. After that I will list some options to extend on it.

Basic version:
Get two bowls of ice water and place them on the floor. Strip naked and do push-ups with your boobs hanging over the bowls and dipping them into the water each time you go down. If you need to rest, you will have to rest with your boobs in the water. The number of push-ups you must do is equal the the number of your bra size. If you have a double cup: e.g. DD, you must do this dare twice, with a 5 minute break (out of the ice water) in between.

Options to extend:
You may choose any one of these, or all of these, or let a die roll choose which to add.
  1. Tie up your boobs in breast bondage before starting the dare for added sensation.
  2. Keep a clothes pen on your tongue during the duration of the dare.
  3. Put a suction cup dildo on the floor so that you go down on it each time you go down. While you rest, you must suck on the dildo.
  4. Keep a butt plug in your ass for the duration of the dare.
  5. Keep a vibrator in your pussy for the duration of the dare. If it has multiple settings, you must change the setting each X pushups. You may NOT cum.
I am welcome to any other good suggestions you may have. I may add them to the dare.

If you do this dare, please report in this thread!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 10-13-2016 at 07:13 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk