Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2016, 01:32 PM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Scissors Ladies, make your own lockable chastity belt! With tutorial

My owner controls my orgasms, and I'm not allowed to masturbate without his permission. So we've looked into chastity belts online, but they are just too damn expensive. That's why I've decided to make my own.

I'd really like to share it with you, because I often read about people wanting one and running into the same problem that we had; the cost.

This is a very budget-friendly and easy to make alternative and I can tell you, it works really wel. When you make it fit tight enough, there's really no way to reach the fun parts .

The picture shows I've used a padlock to close it. But recently I've purchased a code lock. You can set the code yourself and take a pic without looking and send it to your Dom for some real online control. (In case of emergency there are always the scissors, but you wouldn't want to be ruining your handiwork for a pesky orgasm would you?)

I've made a step by step tutorial and included a picture of the final product. It took me an hour to make.

You will need:
- 2 wide leather belts
- scissors
- a needle suitable for piercing leather, or maybe a hole punch
- thick thread
- 1 or 2 D-rings
- a padlock or code lock
- a clothes peg or marker

Belt 1 will go around your waist. Belt 2 will pass between you legs, from the back to the front. Make sure you can fit the end of belt 2 in the buckle of belt 1. I had to cut mine a little narrower. I found the hardest part was piercing the leather with the needle. Be sure to place the back of your needle on a hard surface, so you can push the leather down on it. That makes it a little easier.

All else will be explained in the tutorial in the next post. Feel free to ask questions if something is unclear.

If you do make one, I'd appreciate if you share the outcome or tell me about it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	6124  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity belt, dyi, orgasm control