Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2016, 02:20 PM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Day of dares - reports thread!

I'll be doing a full day of dares tomorrow, with the tasks you've given me earlier. And of course my first report will also be my 1000th post, so there will be at least one addition to the list depending on the result of this poll

I'll be posting my reports in this thread during the day. Here's an updated list of all rules/tasks I've been given so far, you can still add new ones during the day:

Rules
  • Naked at home all day.
  • Gag and buttplug in whenever possible. Every hour flip a coin for the gag: heads is my drool gag, tails is the feeding gag. Roll dice for the plug: 1-2 is a medium plug, 3-4 a large one, and 5-6 an open stretching ring.
  • Wear slut collar and cuffs all day when at home.
  • No cumming except when required by a dare.
  • One edge for every post in this thread (except mine) and every PM I receive. I'll use http://edgemeplease.com/ for those as requested by PM.
  • I must get up at 5am, and cannot go to bed until 12pm.
  • I'm only allowed to pee at 6:00, 12:00, 18:00 and 24:00. If I have to pee earlier I have to put 4 shot glasses in a bowl, get on all fours without touching my cock and pee into the shot glasses. Then I have to lick up all the pee that missed the glasses, and pour the piss that went into the glasses over my head.
  • My dinner must include either rice or pasta cooked in piss instead of water.

Tasks/dares
  • Three times a day I must put on my highest heels, face down between my legs, and fuck my ass with my medium buttplug for 10 minutes, then hit my asshole 50 times with a ruler before reinserting the plug
  • I must tie myself up for a full hour, with my Magic Wand tied to my cock and balls on full power. As requested by PM I'll post my Skype here with auto-answer on once I start in case anyone wants to watch me get forced orgasms.
  • I have to spend up to an hour in each room in my house (6 in total) cleaning it. Once a room is clean, I have to drink 12 ounces of warm water, kneel in the room I just cleaned, edge with my weak hand, post an update here, then edge again. For the bathroom I have to use a toothbrush taped to my dick.
  • At 2am, 8am, 2pm and 8pm I must put on my ball stretcher and lock the keys for an hour. Then put my clover clamps on. Every 10 minutes I have to first tighten the spikes on my ball stretcher, then add an extra weight to my nipple clamps, and then spank each ball, my cock head, ass cheeks, asshole and nipples. Then I must fuck my ass with my biggest toy until the 10 minutes are up.
  • Some time during the day read one page of a book. Fuck my ass with my largest dildo one minute for every dot on the page. Then re-count, for every dot that I was off spank my ass 10 times and lick my buttplug clean.
  • I have to take a 20 minute drive with a dildo in my mouth. I can take it out if there is a car/bike right next to me for more than 10 seconds and have to say "I am a cock sucker, my pussy and clit are dripping wet" 3 times out loud before putting it back in my mouth.
  • Do this Milovana webtease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33777

I also have to shop for groceries, I'll be driving my car to a large mall for that. I have no dares for that yet, but obviously I'll keep wearing my plug there.

I removed the body writing tasks, I have soccer practice on sunday and don't want anything showing then! For those that gave me writing tasks, I'm open to any punishments you want to give me for this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk