Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 1

This isn't the usual punishment report blog I normally write. This is what I imagine my life would be like if real life norms and boundaries didn't apply

I awake in the morning next to my owner's bed. I'm wearing a collar, and a leash attached to the foot of the bed where my owner sleeps. Nothing else, expect a big butt plug with a nice fluffy tail attached to it. I'm on the floor, on a blanket. Sleeping in the bed is a privilege reserved only for humans, not for little pets. Pets are naked and are not allowed to use furniture of course. Sir unties my leash and takes me with him to the kitchen. I have to crawl on all fours. He ties my leash to the kitchen table and starts to make coffee. It smells so good! My stomach is rumbling, I'm hungry. I see Sir take a plate and a plastic bowl from the cupboard and he proceeds to make sandwiches. He sits down at the table and eats his sandwich. I have to wait for sir to give me me mine. I try to stay silent and let Sit enjoy his sandwich; I'm not allowed to disturb him. He's reading the newspaper. Every now and then he feeds me a piece of my sandwich and I gratefully eat from his hands. Sometimes he just throws a piece on the floor and I have to crawl after it to pick it up using my mouth.

He gets up to get a cup of coffee for himself. He pours mine in a plastic bowl and puts it in front of me on the floor. I'm allowed to drink it, but also without using my hands. So I just slurp it all up. After that, Sir pours a bottle of water in it, which I drink as well. It's not very tasty, mixed with the coffee, but it'll have to do.

After breakfast I have to pee. I'm very bad at bladder control, and sir has remarked that that needs some training because he doesn't feel like having to walk his pet every time she has to go. I'm on a tight schedule, but after breakfast is the time for relief. To my surprise he takes me out to the garden, naked and on all fours. My tail is swinging a bit from the movement and I like the sensation it causes. I also have to wear my nipple clamps with bells that have a chain connecting them. They tighten when he pulls on them. He's looped my leash through the chain and when I don't keep up, he pulls on it causing my nipples to be pinched painfully. I quickly crawl behind my owner, bells jingling the whole time, over the wet grass. I'm not used to going outside like this! Until now I've always been allowed to use the toilet, after my owner's permission of course.

He leads me towards a tree and stops. I start to protest, "Please Sir, don't make me pee outside, like this" Sir just smiles and says "didn't you say you wanted to be my pet? This is what pets do isn't it? Bathrooms are off limits to pets, so from now on this also applies to you. Besides, the weather is lovely, so why complain?" I swallow hard. I know I want to obey, but I find it very hard to do so. Especially with Sir watching me with this grin on his face. I sigh, and squat over the grass next to the tree, but Sir stops me. "Have you even seen pets use only two legs? How many legs do pets have?" I reply "four, Sir." He smiles "good pet. Now hurry before I change my mind and make you wait until after lunch." I definitely did not want to wait, after the big bowl of coffee and water I'd had. I sigh again, lift up my left leg and try to relax. My face is burning, and I don't think I'll be able to pee in this position, with Sir there. Finally, I succeed though. Sir smiles again and says "good girl, you've earned a treat." From his pocket he gets a squeaky toy in the shape of a dog's bone and puts it in my mouth. "Don't drop it pet" Sir says, and pats my head. I know I don't want to drop it. I'll be punished if I do. I bite down and the toy makes a stupid squeaking noise. I see Sir smile again. He's clearly enjoying this.

"Come pet, let's enjoy the sunshine a little" Sir says, as he pulls my leash again. I have no choice but to follow him. This time he leads me to the patio, where there's a big lounge set. Sir ties my leash to a table leg and goes back inside. Thankfully I get to sit on a blanket. Even though I feel very exposed and a little anxious outside like this, I'm enjoying the sun, it's a nice day. While I'm waiting for sir to return, the toy in my mouth is making me start to drool. I try to hold on to it, but it's getting slippery from all the saliva. I bite down again, but it's no use. The toy slips out and lands on the floor. I know I'll be in trouble if Sir finds out I've dropped it. So quickly, I pick it up with my right hand, to wipe it off and put it back in my mouth. At that moment, Sir walks back into the garden. I'm caught, this is not good. I lower my eyes and wait for him to speak. But he says nothing. Instead, he unties my leash and gives it a hard tug. I give a little shriek from the pain this causes my nipples and I hurry after him. He leads me back inside and puts me in front of the hallway mirror.

He shoves the toy back into my mouth and grabs my hair, forcing me to look at myself. "I told you not to drop your bone didn't I?" I nod. "And instead of using your mouth like a good puppy to pick it up, you try to trick me and use your hands!?" I nod again. "Do puppies have hands"? I shake my head. "What did you say"? Sir demands. "No spfhir" I mumble with the toy in my mouth. This makes me drool even more I notice, and my face turns crimson again. "I don't think I understand", he says and slaps my cheek.
I try again, while shaking my head; " Noo sshhfir!!!" Sir smiles, "good pet." But I think you'll need a little help remembering. He walks off, and returns with a roll of duct tape and a black marker. He tells me to ball my hands into fists and tapes them up. "Good", he says. "Now you have cute little paws, just like a real pet". I stare at my hands. They're useless now. He also takes the marker and uses it to write "stupid pet" on my forehead and grabs my face to make me look at myself in the mirror again. "Have you learnt your lesson now? Dumb little pet." I can only nod. Sir seems satisfied with that.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 07-23-2016 at 04:48 AM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk