Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2016, 11:43 AM   #1
joshak_96

Nuclear Seeking Revenge

This is a short story I fantasized about while masturbating. Sorry for my English inaccuracies sometimes. I’m not a native speaker.

The story talks about 3 guys: 2 of my friends: Antony, Karl and I.

Antony and Karl are my classmates. They don’t get along very well. Antony has toned body, short hair, brown eyes, short you could say and Karl is blue-eyed, light hair, white skin and same size as Antony. I am rather tall, brown eyes, black hair and white skin. We were all 17.

It was our last year at school. Antony was seeking revenge against Karl for everything he has done to him in the last few years. I was close to Antony, best friends; we share all our secrets, even the most private ones. One day, he texted me telling me he wants to make Karl apologize for everything, however, he doesn’t want to do it the easy way. I told him I don’t understand what he means exactly. Then everything became clear. He wants to force strip Karl, tie him up and sexually abuse him.

I couldn’t say I wasn’t shocked. It’s true that Antony and I talk a lot about sexuality but it has never gone so far. After long, long negotiations I ended up agreeing. (Honestly, I always wanted to see Karl naked).

One day, after school, we hadn’t much homework. Antony told me that’s the perfect afternoon. He invited Karl and me to his house, a few minutes far from school. His parent wouldn’t come back before night. Thankfully Karl accepted. I asked Antony what he was up to. He refused to give me any details before we get there.

We walked together talking about the basketball match we attended just before leaving. Once there, Antony got us 2 drinks and one for himself, except Karl’s was special. Antony dissolved 2 sleep aid pills his mom used to take in Karl’s drink so we can manipulate him easily.

Then Antony suggested watching TV (to let the pills work). Each one of us lied on a couch. 15 minutes passed and Karl was deep asleep, even snoring. Antony looked at me and smiled.

He told me to help him carry Karl to his bedroom. Once there we started stripping him down. First I took off his shoes while Antony took off his shirt. My cock started to harden just to the thought of my naked friend. Then I took off his socks. He has very cute white feet, small toes and sexy toenails. By the time, Antony has taken off Karl’s undershirt. His nipples were so red and so hard just perfect for being sucked. Then I unbuttoned his jeans and took them down with his underpants.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing!

To be continued… Please leave a comment!

LIKES: hard anal, cum play, polishing, cum control, edging, pain, cbt, feet play, punishment in case of disobedience, milking, forced stripping, nipple play.

Dislikes: semi public

Limits: Public, family, scat, pee, poo, blood, permanent.

I would go beyond my limits in case of extreme disobedience!

Last edited by joshak_96; 05-24-2016 at 01:46 AM.
joshak_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to joshak_96 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys, cmnm, revenge, school, teens