Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2015, 07:08 AM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Trouble for Tina 4

At the very least, nurse Janet had provided Tina with a paper justifying her late arrival to class. But getting sanctioned of getting a detention was the least of her worries as she sat back down, ignoring the teacher speaking up front. Her mind was on her encounter with the nurse, not too long ago, and the sensation lingering between her legs, where she had been fucked.

"Your climax is amazing," nurse Janet had said. "I want to see it again."

Tina had come twice during the forced penetration, regardless of her desires. The nurse had been thorough in that department.

"You heard me, cunt. I'm gonna fuck you some more..."

The words still resonated in Tina's ear. In fact, nurse Janet had made a date for that evening. Tina had then tried to explain that she already had prior engagements.

"Not my problem. Guess you'll have to do both... I bet you're gonna have to do both."

An agreement had been reached. Tina would be allowed to go to her activity - she had managed avoiding telling the nurse what it was - up until midnight (or a little past) and then she would leave and meet up with the nurse at a motel. The address was written in permanent maker on the inside of her leg, something that wouldn't come off until a few days.

The oddest thing, of course, was that Tina was almost looking forward to it now. Her mind was absorbed in all that was going to happen to her tonight, and she wondered how she could hide all this from her mother - especially now that they had agreed to be honest with each other.

Advertisements
Kink Talk