Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2016, 07:19 AM   #16
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

A choice of two, one of which I've done (guess which)

(A) you need a billfold. Go into the forest, strip naked and hide your clothes. Walk 500 yards (or metres) then look for a clearing or somewhere to stand and be clearly seen (maybe on a tree stump). Put on the blindfold, edge twice and then cum. Make sexy orgasmic noises as you do. When you have finished you can take off the blindfold, bow to your audience (if any) and go back to get your clothes.

(B) you need a rope and scissors and wear old clothes (you will lose them). Go deep into the forest but still within sight of the path. Put a slip knot in each end of the rope. Then tie it round a tree so a slip knot hangs down each side and within reach. Cut off all your clothes and hide the rags. Put one hand through each slipknot and pull tight, tying yourself to the tree. You can now try to escape (it could take a while) or you can wait for someone to rescue you. Then you can go home - naked.

As a variation you can cut your clothes into small squares and hang them on a line like bunting. It adds a festive touch, draws attention to your nude self and causes you to be naked longer

You can combine them by blindfolding yourself and cuming once you are naked and before tying yourself to the tree. Keep the blindfold on or face the tree so you can't see if anyone is there watching you.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 04-01-2016 at 07:29 AM.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forest, hidden public, naked, outdoor, woods