Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2009, 06:26 AM   #1
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus
Book Jonas Goes US

Well here I am again.
I started with a new story again I don't really know if I will continue at the other two story's I have, but I just feel I blocked myself in them meaning there is only one way to go ahead and I would like to have some more possibility 's when writing my next chapter.
so therefore this new story, hope you like it, it starts rather slow.

Chapter 1

The story tells about a certain peace in Jonas Vanderstraeten ’s life.
Jonas is a normal guy at the age of 19.
He himself thinks he just average, but most girls adore his looks.
He has a slim long face covered in half long brown hair, and if he used his brown eyes on a certain way, girls just melted away, but most of the time his left bad eye was covered by his hair. His body wasn’t bad either he was about 1m75 and had created strong arms from rock-climbing all the time. He was good looking but unfortunately he was very unsure of himself and you could sometimes even see it..
Anyway lets start on the story ,will we.

It all started about 1 year ago, when he just became 18, his mom and dad had agreed that he could go study in the united states, something he dreamed about it from his 15, when one of the most pretty girls in the school moved to the US because her dad had found some job there.
He knew he would never find her when he was about 17 but he still wanted to go study in the US and now that he was 18 his parents allowed him.
They even found him a school with a dorm that they could afford, don’t understand me wrong it wasn’t the cheapest place after all his parents wanted the best for him, but they could not pay Oxford or anything like it.
And just because of the fact that they had not chosen for the cheapest, there was a downfall.
The downfall was that he was put in a program witch obligated him to help work chores on the entire campus, this on each Saturday from 8am till 4pm and a break for lunch of course, but he didn’t mind, he was used to having a weekend job working on Sundays, so what would be the difference.
His parents obviously knew he wouldn’t mind so they already had taken care off almost everything. The only thing he had to do was pack up and that was no biggie.

When he arrived in the US, he got this small room with no roommate, another foreign that never arrived. It was one closest to the concierge, but it was quite a walk to the school itself.
But again he didn’t mind, at first he did, but now he new like several ways to shorten the way.
He knew like a thousand shortcuts, just because he helped on Saturday’s.
Thomas, the concierge, was very pleased with Jonas, so he learned him everything he knew, from changing a locker lock to fixing the central heat.
And Jonas, being a quick study, could now do most of it alone.
It was just when he became 19 that Thomas had road accident and after a few weeks in the hospital he died, the campus informed Jonas and asked him, since he was the best help Thomas had, if he could take over Thomas job for the time being.
And being a good boy Jonas said yes, in the beginning he had searched how to combine this the best with school, but with a few people that were in the same program as him he managed to plan all chores on Saturday, school helped out by renting a cleaning firm that would clean the buildings, something Thomas did during the week.
But Saturday work had its advantages too.
Being the new concierge gave him the freedom to be anywhere at the campus at any given time as long as he had a good reason like fixing the lights for example, plus he had all keys off all buildings and rooms.
Another advantage was the fact that the oldest buildings needed the most attention, and at this campus, the female students resident in those old buildings.
With old building I don’t mean they were about to collapse, just that they were a little older and sometimes there was a water leak or a fuse popping.
So most of the Saturdays he worked was fixing the girls dorm, and I can assure you, not all girls go home at weekend, so it sometimes happened that some half naked girl was walking true the alley not knowing there was going to be a guy changing a light bulb, it gives some funny faces.
It was like this, he first met Kelly, a beautiful 18year old women, at first he had looked at Kelly as an object for his lust, and if you would see Kelly you would not disagree with him.
Kelly was about 1m65 but she had a real slim figure making her look a little taller than she really was, she had a small c-cup and was proud to show them, and her face is like a face of an angel. I mean, have you ever seen a girl where you have a hard time not to stroke her cheeks because they look just to damn adorable, well she just had that look not to mention here always good looking brown hair that just passed her shoulders.
So knowing how she looks, I think, gave him the right to look at her as a lust object.
But when he started dating her there was always something in the way, to be honest he was just to unsure of himself and she wanted to tell him something but she didn’t know how.
So after a lot of dates they had grown into close friend, and as time advanced he felt sure and so did she, so she told him the biggest secret she had, hoping not to scare him away, but she felt like she had to tell him the truth.
She was a lesbian, she didn’t had any experience with girls yet but she was very sure guys were not what she wanted.
At first Jonas got disappointed, but then he realized he could have never been her lover, meaning he needed to go home someday, and a quick fuck would have been nice but that would break Kelly’s hart and being close friends he didn’t want to do that either, so there was noting to be disappointed about and everything just keeps the same for him.
So he accepted her once again as she was and in return Kelly rewarded him with something he would have never imagined.
She started a lot of rumors, rumors saying Jonas would be an ultimate lover and that he really knew how to satisfy a women.
But he didn’t or that is at least what he thought but she comforted him telling it wasn’t that hard of a deal and that he just needed to know where to touch a lady to satisfy her.
But yet again he said he didn’t know so she said she would arrange something for him.

ps. if anybody wants to calculate their heights in feet, so I can put both.
pss. If you see grammar mistakes or bad conjuncted verbs plz tell me so I can edit them, I'm dutch so There can be a few mistakes, checked most of it though

Last edited by zeddicus; 12-27-2009 at 10:26 AM.
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk