Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2016, 04:57 PM   #1
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Default A tale of three friends

I woke up late. My parents and sister were away, so I had gone to bed late the previous evening, having spent my time texting my friends, watching a TV series on my laptop and doing some internet shopping. Now it was 11am and I had only just woken up!

I rolled onto my back and checked my phone for a few minutes. Light was pouring into my bedroom from the window, it looked like a great day outside. I thought about what I was going to do in the day. Seeing as my parents were away on holiday and my sister had gone with them, I had the house to myself, but this also meant that I would surely be bored. I decided to shoot a quick text to Laura and Ivy, my best friends, inviting them to come over so that we could spend the day together. I got replies from them almost instantly, saying that they would be round at 12 and 12:15 respectively.

I put down my phone and jumped out of bed, and headed to the bathroom. On my way, I caught a look at myself in my full-length mirror. I was looking good, even if I say so myself. I had caught a nice tan from a summer spent lying by my pool. My hair had turned even blonder from the sun, just the way I liked it. I took off my bra to admire my tan lines. Impressive! I stood side-on to the mirror and pulled down my panties at the side as well. Nice! I loved seeing myself naked. I was proud of my body, I was looking better than ever. The only thing I didn't like was my small boobs. I cupped them and sighed. They would never be big, but at least they were pert. I made myself feel better by turning round and admiring my butt. I cheekily slipped my panties off and kicked them away.

That's it, too horny. I jumped back onto my bed, completely naked and found my vibrator in the box I hide it in under my bed. I switched it on and ran it across my nipples and around my breasts before trailing it down to my thighs and eventually nesting it onto my clit. I let out a squeal as I found the right place and began to massage it into me. After a few minutes, I switched it to my left hand, increased the vibrations and used my right index finger to part my pussy lips, pushing the vibrator inside me. I began to pay with my clit with my other hand. I could feel an orgasm begin to stir inside me. I could hear the wetness in my pussy. I increased the vibrations again and bent and spread my legs to allow the vibrator in deeper. I could feel it stronger now, I was moments away. I became aware of how hard I was breathing, and how hard I was fucking myself. I arched my back, and bit my lip.

Then the doorbell rang.

Shit, shit shit I dropped the vibrator, jumped up and pulled a pair of jeans on while I ran to the window overlooking the front door. I couldn't see who it was. It was still too early to be Laura or Ivy. I grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it on as I ran down the stairs. My hair was a mess and I tried to get it out of my face as I approached the door, pulling down my t-shirt as I opened it.

It was Dan, the poolboy and gardener. He had been in the year above me at high-school and was taking a year off to earn some money before going to college. I opened the door with an awkward smile, wondering if I had been making any suspicious noises upstairs.

'Hey Amy!' he said with a smile.

'Hey Dan' I returned the greeting, still unable to wipe the awkward smile from my face.

'Are your mom and dad not here?' he asked.

'Err, no, gone to Cuba for a holiday' I said. Wait, they're not in Cuba, they're in Florida, why the hell did I say that?

'Ah cool! Shall I get on with the list that your dad gave me then?'

'Sure' I said

He looked at me blankly.

'I think he keeps it somewhere inside?' Dan prompted

'Oh right!' I wasn't thinking straight. Dad always wrote a list of stuff for Dan to do in the garden and kept it by the door.

I fumbled in a basket next to the door and retrieved the list, and passed it to Dan.

'Cheers!' he said, gave a wink and headed off.

As he walked off I had a horrible thought. I didn't clean my fingers before I answered the door! Sure enough, my index finger was still covered in juices from my pussy. Shit! What if he saw?! And what if there was some on the list?!

I put that thought out of my mind. He wouldn't even notice if there was...

I ran upstairs, conscious of the time, and had a quick shower, before grabbing a bite to eat. Laura and Ivy would be here soon...

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samskye1995 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk