Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2015, 06:17 AM   #1
7Clubs

Default Well this day just got interesting

Well this day just got interesting

by 7Clubs

Author’s note
This will be the first story I’ve written since secondary school, so I apologise for any rookie mistakes. I haven’t finished writing the story yet, so I’ll only upload a section at a time. This will contain some sexual content, so please take this into account before reading. Other than that, enjoy.

Prologue
The increased tempo of Jennifer’s heart succeeded in battering through the crippling fear of her body. Following the casual swipe of her hands, a gentle crumpling on the ground was the only sound produced as the last piece of clothing fell from her vulnerable frame. From mere feet away, the rhythmical breathing of her sleeping beast friend continued, oblivious to significance of the moment.

Part 1 (12 hours earlier)
My fingers continued their gentle movement around my soft breast, spiralling ever so slowly towards the exposed nipple. Once the tormenting sensation was on the verge its goal I hesitate a second, pronging the anticipation before making a quick flutter over the erect bud. “Ehh!” I suddenly gasped, as the fleeting contact sent lightning shooting throughout my entire body.

I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. I had been at this for what felt like an eternity, slowly inching myself up this mountain of sensation, torturously holding myself at my bodies peak as I prepared to fall into that ultimate release. This was how all of life’s great pleasures should be experienced, like a great bottle of wine or your favourite chocolate bar; it just wasn't something you could rush. So religiously, worshipfully, I prepared my body, ready to be given as sacrifice to that one divine moment of ecstasy. But now I was at my limit.

My hand slid its way down by body, caressing every inch of sensitive skin on it return to where it was needed the most. I could feel my lower lips begin to pulsate as those cruel fingers teases, up and down, up and down. My body felt like a fragile vase. One touch in the wrong place and I would shatter into a million pieces. So I did just that. I gently grazed that tingling button, ready to push myself into oblivion...

“Jennifer!” my father urgently called from the other side of my bedroom door.

I shot bolt upright, as my hands lunged for my quilt, needing something, anything, to act as a barrier between my nakedness and the unlocked door. Fuck! Did he know what I was doing?

“Jennifer?”

“Wa...” I attempted over my gasping breaths, before clearing my throat and starting again. “What’s the matter Dad?” I instantly regretted my choice of words, as my dad began opening the door, interpreting them as an invitation to enter. “Wait! I... I’m just changing.”

“Oh, err... sorry. I thought...” Dad mumbled awkwardly as he hastily retracted the door.

“What do you want?” I asked a little too aggressively, as the combination of humiliation and frustration began to take its toll.

“Work just called,” he replied, apparently more than happy to move past the last few awkward seconds. “They need me to go in and sort a few things out, so if you still want a lift to your sleepover we have set off now.”

I groaned quietly to myself before finally answering, “Fine dad, I’ll be right down. I just need to get my things together.”

As the sound of my farter walking down the stairs began to fade, I jumped out of bed and proceeded to scramble about the floor in search for my discarded clothes. I hadn’t wasted any time removing my clothes, but due to my unexpected deadline they would need to be replaced just as quickly. The first item to find my reach was my light pink panties, which I immediately slid up my legs and into place. However, as soon as the soft cloth touched my still dripping pussy, I gave out a quiet gasp as I realised how wet I was. As I continued to gather up the remainder of my clothes, the saturation of the thin piece of cotton continued, and eventually got to the point that I realised they would need to be replaced. So, still clad in only my now dark pink panties, I rushed to my wardrobe and threw open the underwear drawer. “Shit!” I exclaimed, as I stared into the empty drawer and remembered the discussion with my mother a few days ago, about how I was old enough to be doing my own washing.

“Jennifer,” my dad shouted from the bottom of the stairs. “I’m getting bombarded with texts form work. We need to leave now.”

Trying to keep myself from panicking, I reassuringly called back, “Don’t worry, I’m coming.” Ha, I wish.

Resigned to the fact that I would now have to make the best out of a bad situation, I removed the pretty much purple panties, hopping that they had at least succeeded in soaking up the last of my wetness, and began tugging on my tight jeans, followed by my pink bra and red tank top, before sliding into my light blue converses. Now that I was mostly dressed, I threw my yellow camisole and a change of clothes into my backpack– again no underwear, and then hurtled down stairs, ready to set off to my sleep over, which was now promising to be far more interesting than I had expected.
7Clubs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to 7Clubs for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enf, masturbation, orgasm denial, sleepover