Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2015, 09:14 PM   #1
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq
Default WAM Lottery! Updated new and improved

There's been a few of these before, but it seems they've all died out, so here's a new version.

To buy a lottery ticket, simply post a number between 1-100 along with a messy dare. It can be a simple dare just involving one item or something more complicated, your choice. I will respond to you via pm explaining what your number wins. Here are the possibilities:

50 "losing" numbers will receive a predetermined, simple, single item messy dare from me.

20 numbers will result in me having to do the dare you posted, and responding with a detailed report. I may combine no more than 4 of these dares at a time.

5 numbers will result in you having to do your own dare that you posted with your number.

20 numbers will result in you receiving a "super messy" pre-determined dare from me. These may involve multiple items and will be significantly more challenging than the 50 simple, single item dares.

4 Winners will receive an extreme pre-determined dare from me, that may involve a long list (more than 10) messy items and may require hours to complete.

1 grand prize winner may give me an extreme dare with a long list of items that requires hours to complete.

You may play multiple times, but must wait till 5 other people post before choosing your next number. I'll try to periodically update the remaining numbers available, but if you choose a number that's already been picked I will just assign you the next available number (ie you pick a 7, somebody has already picked it, you will get 8 if it's available).

Much like a real lottery, this one has an auditing system. I chose the numbers using random.org, and set up an email account that I sent the dares and results of each number to, and another member here will have access to that email at the conclusion.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk