Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2015, 08:00 PM   #1
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Default Male Slave for 15 Minutes

Contrary to the thread female slave for 15 minutes this one features male slaves and female masters

All men can join in. Every man, who joined, will be a slave for 15 minutes. He must follow all orders and do all dares (which aren’t breaking his limit), and he must send a report after every dare. If a slave ignores an order or forgets a dare, the slave must accept a punishment, which has no time limit.

All women can give orders to every man who is in. Attention, all dares must be given before 15 minutes are over. It is not allowed giving orders,
which takes more than 15 minutes.
which spins out this time.
which are in conflict with other orders.
which can really or permanent injured people.
which involves the really name or the address of somebody.

Note for men
Please checks that you are online for the next 20 minutes before you are joining. It is important, that you write exact the follow text to join:
I’m a slave.
I have[list of your toys, which you can use directly].
My limits are …
The time stamp of your post is the start time. All orders to you must be given in the next 15 minutes. After this time you can ignore all orders. If you want joint afterwards again, you must join again.

Don't forget to write a short report on the forum always, afterwards!

Consolation prize:
If you join in three times without a reaction of a man in the next 15 minutes, you get a consolation prize from me. You can choose between two things:
Either a special dare for you, which I will give you, or you can give a special dare to me. Write me a PM with your choice after you join three times without a reaction.

I may or may not have shamelessly copied the above text but credit goes to Bt0 for the idea if you want to be a male Dom or a female sub make sure to check out Bt0's thread:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...hlight=minutes

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!

Last edited by Bdsmmsdb; 08-06-2015 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Messed up the name
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dom, fun, hard, submissive