Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
Casey

Default Casey's Naked Bungy Jump

My story begins with me sitting around with my close friends: Christine, Jenny, Rob and Jay.

Jay said: "What do you want to do for your birthday, Casey?" (my 22nd birthday was 2 weeks away). "How about you guys get me a Bungy Jump?" was my reply. This is something that I had always been a bit afraid of but it was a fear that I wanted to face.

We googled the local place and a bungy jump costs $100. Split four ways, that was pretty reasonable but we don't usually do gifts, we just pick something fun and go and do it together. Jay was the only other one interested in jumping so the idea was not getting much interest.

That is until Jenny piped up and said (with a big grin): "I think most places will let you go for free if you go naked."

Now, I am not a terribly wild person but I am no prude either. I had been naked in front of these friends before, both times being all of us skinny dipping while camping together. Naked bungy jumping would be a big step up in my personal history of getting naked in front of people. I knew that getting naked would be no issue for Jay. You could tell immediately by the look on his face that he was game.

My heart started pumping at the very thought of being naked outside in front of an unknown audience, plummeting tied to a bungy. That was quite a bit outside my comfort zone so my immediate reaction was: "Uh, I don't think so!"

Then they all started giving me a hard time. "Why not Adventure Girl?" That was my latest motto.

It was all just talk, so I said we could call and find out. I mean there probably was no such deal anyway. Both Jay and I got on the phone, me so that I knew Jay wasn't going to mess with my head and Jay so that he knew I wouldn't fake the info.

The guy from the bungy place said they had no official policy because it wasn't legal, but if someone just showed up naked with at least one paying friend, they would grant a two-for-one on the spot.

We hung up the phone and "Done deal!" said Jay. I started to panic while Jay explained what the guy had said to the others. The plan came together really quickly. My birthday was on a Saturday so we'd drive out on the day, the gang would pay for Jay and I would go naked.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Casey for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk