Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #11
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 26 – Déjà vu

……Roselyn giggled with that friendly girly giggle, that Mike just loved to hear, saying “well I was thinking, I will start by giving you a truth and a dare, then you can do the same, and so on,” emphasising the word “and”.

Mike noticed Roselyn’s mischievous grin, and was beginning to think that he was being finagled into something. Déjà vu, this is how it had all started in another game of truth or dare, with different rules. However there were big differences, he trusted Roselyn, not only that he really liked her a lot. Besides he couldn’t really back out now, so he simply replied “sure Roselyn, I’m intrigued carry on.”

Roselyn spoke “ok so first your truth question… So do you really like me and why or why not?”

Mike wasn’t really expecting that question, although it had become common knowledge that he had a crush on Roselyn. If Mike was to be honest he would have to voice his feelings and take risks.

Gathering his thoughts together he attempted to reply with a considered response “Roselyn, I really do like you a lot.”

He was somewhat relived to notice the satisfied smile on Roselyn’s face as she further prompted him “and why Mike? I want to know.”

“Err well, I just do” and realising he was not going to get off with that response he quickly added “because you’re perfect.”

Roselyn responded “I’m not sure about that Mike, nobody’s perfect. I just consider myself to be a normal girl. Maybe you are thinking about some fantasy girl, I don’t think I can live up to those expectations and I’m not sure if I want to either.”

Mike added “well by perfect I mean I like you just as you are, I don’t want to change anything about you. You’re a beautiful girl but most of all I like your personality.”

Mike was hoping to impress Roselyn by trying to show that he was sincere and that he truly did like her for who she is, not just what she looked like.

Roselyn smiled but appeared hesitant to receive Mike’s compliment saying “thank you Mike, that is so nice, but you don’t really know me yet.”

Mike interjected “yes that is true, but I would really love to get to know you better, and I hope we can.”
Roselyn agreed saying “me too Mike, I hope so” then she giggled saying “anyway its time for your dare now… oh and failure to complete my dare will result in punishment.”

Roselyn thought for a moment then said “I dare you to let me tie your hands together and let me do what ever things I want to you for fifteen minutes.”

Mike would normally be very reluctant to even think of allowing this, being so excruciatingly ticklish and of a very reserved nature. Nevertheless for some strange reason he just wanted to feel helpless, with Roselyn in complete control of him. In fact he was getting really turned on at the thought of abandoning all his fears and letting Roselyn do whatever she liked to him. His normally strong inhibitions were being overwhelmed by this growing desire to completely surrender to whatever she wanted. He even hoped that she would ask him more awkward and embarrassing questions so he would be forced to bare his soul before her.
Confused and surprised by these new emotions, things like trust, fear, control and the like flickered through his mind, but it made no sense as to why. He didn’t even want to know why, as all thoughts of caution were purged from his reason and he willingly allowed himself to be seduced by his own excitement.

He looked at Roselyn and in confident surrender said playfully “yes sure, after all I don’t want to be punished do I.”

Roselyn took the cord from Emma’s discarded bath robe and started to tie Mike’s hands behind his back. Mike just submitted willingly to his bondage, his body now running on this high-octane mixture of fear and excitement at what Roselyn might do to him when he is bound and helpless. As Roselyn was tying the cord, he remembered what they had done to Jane and the safe word they had given her, heck he didn’t want a safe word, he was amazed by his new confidence.

Roselyn went to dim the lights in the room leaving Mike standing in only his towel with his hands bound, to briefly ponder his predicament. The very anticipation of what was about to happen manifest itself tangibly in his mind. Maybe it was the culmination of all those crazy, crazy events of the last few days, but he knew he was no longer in possession of his own reason anymore and maybe Roselyn wasn’t either.

Roselyn approached and Mike could see she was feeling and acting awkward. Roselyn was by no means as bold as her cousin Emma in fact she could be quite shy at times. Her temperament seemed to fluctuate between an outwardly friendly and confident girl to this shy and more reserved nature. Mike looked at her wanting to tell her with his eyes to continue, he was feeling a strange bond between them that seemed to transcend the need for any communication.

Suddenly without warning mike felt her fingers tracing a path over his body exploring and searching for tell-tail reactions. He squirmed and wriggled as he yielded submissively to Roselyn’s torture. It was only a few minutes before his towel fell to the ground, fully exposing himself to Roselyn’s view. He was again tingling with excitement knowing that he could do nothing to cover his nude writhing body and his now obvious erection from Roselyn’s eyes.
Roselyn giggled, picking up the towel and placing it on a chair at the other side of the room, before resuming her invasion of mikes sides, stomach, legs and feet.
Mike was left exhausted and aching for some release as Roselyn gently stroked his testicles with one finger causing him to gasp and making his rigid cock throb.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 09-17-2009 at 06:30 PM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk