Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2015, 09:13 PM   #1
leahjms

Default 19/f- Make me edge

my last thread here was pretty successful, so I'd like to see how far we can get with this one the spanking was amazing, now let's see how long you all can keep me in denial! another one of my major kinks is being teased and denied, i want you all to make me soaking through my panties every day. I don't deserve to cum anymore because I can't stop touching my cunt and making myself cum too much.

rules:
- every comment adds 1 edge to my total (that may not seem like much at first, but I'm sure you all will make sure they add up )
- you must wait until 2 other people have commented until you can comment again; if no one is commenting much, you must wait 6 hours to comment again.
- i am on "no touch" unless I am completing edges. no touching my cunt unless i'm punishing myself, no pleasure for this horny slut.
- i will update how many edges I've completed every day or so (how many total edges i have done, how many edges i have done since my last comment, and how many i have to complete until i am allowed to cum again) along with updates on how I am, just so you all know how much you're punishing me
- dares/assignments to remove edges can be included, but must be within my limits
- if i mess up and go over the edge, i will immediately ruin it, and will confess in a comment, and request that you all send PM punishments to make sure i learn my lesson.

and dont forget to send me pm dares while you're at it. if you have any suggestions for an addition to my PM dare list, just let me know!

limits: anal, family, poop, piss, public, pics/videos
PM Dares

Last edited by leahjms; 07-18-2015 at 09:16 PM.
leahjms is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, dare 19 female, edge, edging, masturbate