Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #31
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Shawn Dare 3

With everyone highstrung from the past dare (which had involved all three ladies), Shawn hurriedly moved to see what the game would have in store for him, hoping for something equally intense.

"Gently STROKE any erogenous zone of TARGET player."

He was not disappointed, but he now needed to know whom he would gently pleasuring, any one of four people.

"You gotta be kidding me!" he replied, seeing George's name pop up.
"Me?"
"Yeah, you! I gotta wank you!"

Pamela laughed.

"It's only fair... both Leyla and Chandra have just been through the ringer."

Leyla still wasn't over her experience, quiet in the corner, her eyes still distant.

"Well... fine, ok... George?"
"Yeah. Sure..."

George moved closer to Shawn. He was still erect from the previous display of affection from the girls. Shawn extended his hand, hesitating only for a moment before wrapping it gently around his friend's dick.

"Well... this is awkward..."
"It could have been any erogenous zone," commented Chandra.

The guys laughed it off. Then, Shawn started the motion, and George immediately closed his eyes - both because he didn't want to see a man's hand jerking him off, but also because he could focus on the sensation moreso with his eyes closed.

"So weird..." said Shawn.
"Shhh..."

George didn't want to hear him, so Shawn quieted himself. In fact, everyone fell very quiet; only the slight pant in George's throat could be heard. It all went silently, Shawn focusing on what he was doing without thinking about it, oddly entranced by the motion of his hand on his friend's manhood, and George, lost in the sensation, teased by his friend while attempting not to think about it, yet oddly aroused by the notion as well.

"Wooo..."

George had already been stimulated previously, so tension was high.

"I think you should stop..." he mumbled.
"What if I don't want him to?" Pamela intervened.
"Well... you said no coming, so..." George replied.

Pamela waited a few moments; Shawn was not stopping and George was nearing his limit.

"All right... you can stop..."

Shawn pulled his hand away, and George breathed a long sigh, relief and frustration both hidden inside its vocalization.

"Damn.... that was... woh!"
"Yeah... wasn't as weird as I thought," said Shawn. "Kinda... I guess, ok."
"We liked it!" Chandra replied, still amazed that her boyfriend had gone this far.

As George returned to his position, Shawn extended the game to Leyla so she could roll. It took her a moment to react, but she grabbed it and set herself up for the next dare, while Shawn also recovered from his own emotions.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk