Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2010, 01:03 PM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Second Interlude

My wonderful, dear Danielle,
My "sweets",

How I long for your kisses... how I long to feel your breath against my neck... your lips against my shoulder... your hand against my breast... your other hand against my... Jacques says "Hi" too.

It is true that I have missed you, and it's been too long since we had a chance to spend some time together. Lately, I've been thinking about a lot of things, things I did, some I'm not so proud of, others I'm okay with, and quite a few I'd do again and again. You are among those things I like of my past, and I want to keep you in my present, and my future. We've shared so much - and I don't just mean that one time, which we rarely talk about, just because we don't want it to become awkward. I mean everywhere: you were there when I first lost my virginity, or at my first break-up; when I got expelled from school you helped me keep pace; you defended me in the hallways and everywhere, and every time I needed a place to crash, while I was having problems with my dad, you were there. You're my soulmate, Danielle, and I love you. Just because I've chosen to live my life with Jacques doesn't change that fact, and if I could have you both in my life at the same time, well, I would.

But I know you as well. I know your heart. And I know you're tough, and strong, and full of willpower and determination. And I know how you've longed for that special someone. Well, stop looking: he's there, if you have the guts to take him on. Beat him down and show him who's boss!

Anyway, I'm just glad you're able to talk to me about these things, and that I'm able to talk to you. I'm there for you, day and night, for anything.

And if all goes according to plan, I'll also be there physically very soon. I've spoken to Jacques and we agreed that we should spend some of the holidays with you - in Sherbrooke. He's eager to see you again - and I bet you're eager to see my belly. And touch it. And feel the baby kick. It's a girl by the way. I just know. Jacques thinks it's a boy but he's wrong - again.

So? What do you think? Do you want us to get together during the holidays and have some fun, like we used to?

Eager to hear from you.

With much love (and hopefully some sex),
Rita

=================================

To: [email protected]

Ah Rita! You've got me warm in all the secret spots...

I decided to answer by e-mail, since we're trying to coordinate something. I would love to see you and get together. My bed is big enough for the three of us (four with the baby) and I can't wait to hold you tight. With Stan gone, sometimes, my bed is so large and empty...

I know what you mean about Frank, but what can I do? I mean, I set him up with another girl. How dumb was that, first of all, but how can I talk to him about us again? Seriously... it's too much for me to think about. And I'm not really sure I still love him. I mean, I like him, sure. I'm just not sure. I mean, if he was willing to sleep with her, but he did do it because I asked. Why did I put myself in such a predicament?

Anyway, I can't wait to see you. What dates will you be coming in? Let me know so we can plan the whole thing.

Your 'Sweets',
Danielle

======================================

Danielle,

Again, with the beating yourself down. Stop living in the past. Just call him, send him an e-mail or talk to him. Simple as that.

I'm chatting with him through the e-mail myself. I figured I'd give you a booster.

We'll be in the Sherbrooke area around the 27 and 28 of December, so if you want to plan something.

And invite him over - or I will. I'm serious. If only to get him out of your system and move on. But do it, please, for me?

Incidentally, he asked me to tell him about our 'intimate' encounter? Can I?

Can't wait to see you. Please get in touch with him.

Rita

================================

For you, honey, anything. But at a price.

I'll contact him, if you send me a picture of yourself - with your naked belly showing! I WANT TO SEE IT! Please?

I'm sorry for dragging you into this. You're right. I need to be mature and adult about this. If he wants to be with her, that's fine. But I do need to settle things. But since you want to meet him, I don't want to rush into it... so maybe just a quick approach, telling him you'll be in town. Or you can tell him yourself, and say it was okay he could come over. Or I'll send it. Or better yet, both of us.

I love you. Thanks for the pep talk.

Love,
Danielle

P.S. As for the story he wants, I don't mind... but don't give him too graphic details. I know how you can be.

=================================

Hi Frank,

It's been a while since I sent you an e-mail. I've just been busy. Anyway, Rita contacted me and said she'd been in touch with you, which is awesome. She'll be in town on the 27th and the 28th, and she'd really like to see you, and I'd like to see you too. Exams will be over.

So, how are things? I hope you're doing well. I really miss our chats - maybe we could start over?

Give me some news.

Danielle

============================================

Hello luvs,

Did my lovely Danielle tell you yet? I'm coming to Sherbrooke and I want to party with you and her! Remind myself of old times. Plus, my boyfriend is coming along, which is awesome!

So you better be there, otherwise I'll have to raid your apartment!

My boyfriend says I'm a liar too, that I exaggerate in the stories I wrote you. Perhaps I did, a little. But it's all sort of true - I just mixed up the truth a little with the events and all. I guess I just wanted you to feel interested. I'm sorry. But as I said, all the events are true - just the circumstances are not necessarily exactly as I mentioned them. So... sorry. Jacques said I needed to be honest with you, so I am.

So, do you have a girlfriend yet?

Jacques would say I'm either too direct or too evasive, but I am what I am.

Best, and hope to hear from you soon.

With love,
Rita

Advertisements
Kink Talk