Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Long Time Coming

Click here to comment on the original thread!

[This stems from a dream I had last night...]

It was the middle of the afternoon when I chanced upon her. Danielle. I couldn't believe it. How she had grown. She immediately recognized me.

"Frank? Is that you?"

I smiled at her.

"Oh my God! Danielle! Danielle? Can it be you?"

She hugged me and I knew it was her. She had become a young woman. I was utterly shocked and pleasantly surprised.

"Wow! You've grown."
"Thanks."

She giggled and took a step back. She stared me down.

"You used to be taller."
"You used to be a tad shorter..."

A few other comments popped into my mind. Her shapely figure had filled out. She wasn't the most buxom of ladies but she was definitely gorgeous. I hoped I was presentable. From the way she stared at me, I figured I wasn't doing too bad.

"How long has it been?" I inquired.
"Five years, give or take."
"What are you doing here?"
"In the mall? Shopping."
"No I mean here, in Sherbrooke?"
"Oh! I moved here, about four months ago."
"Really. Wow!"

My mind was taking a trip down memory lane. Danielle... how could I ever forget our time together? I hadn't. Although truth be told, our time together hadn't really been all that much. But still...

I had known Danielle many years ago. I was five years her senior, and her brother had been my best friend for a time. One day, when I was thirteen, he invited me over to his place. His family was loaded. His father worked for the government and his mother was a secretary at a law firm. They had a big secluded house in the woods, several guest rooms, an indoor pool and a lot of other services. I was from a middle class family on the side of poor - I treasured every opportunity I had to visit my friend.

That day, we went for a dip in the pool. That day, his sister Danielle came in to join us. Despite the fact that she was only eight and I was thirteen, my blossoming sexual energies had spotted her body's curves longing to show themselves. She practically ignored me. I felt bad that night as I lay in bed at my friend's house, thinking of his sister in that fashion. I tried to deny my desire - because that's all it was, given the inexperience and awkwardness of a young teenage boy. For a time, I could, But every time I visited his house, I discreetly tried to seek her out. When she wasn't there, I wasn't as enthousiastic to remain there.

And then, I moved away to Sherbrooke.

I kept visiting him for a few years, but I saw him (and her) less often. Every time I visited, I stayed over a little longer; this gave me a few more opportunities and I started seeing her blossom into a young woman. I noticed her breast developing, her hips widening, all the while keeping my interest for her tucked away in my pants - so to speak.

"How have you been?"

We chatted for a while, in the middle of mall, staring at each other like two long-lost friends. Eventually, we moved towards the wall and kept exchanging words, trading stories of the past five years.

"Do you remember last time we saw each other?"

How could I forget? I nodded accordingly.

"I still think about it."

My memory took me back to the last time I had visited my friend's house - the last time I had seen Danielle...

Last edited by Leopard; 09-05-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk