Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
Mumbles91

Default Jackpot

Since Tara had won 78 million pounds on the lottery her life had been a whirlwind: holidays, shopping, meals, drinking, family gatherings, administration meetings. All of this blurred into one, but one thing stayed constant.

Her Domme.

Tara had met Sadie on-line a while before her win. Soon she was submitting to Sadie and giving up more and more control over her life. In hindsight she met her at the perfect time. For every flashy car Tara bought, Sadie made her donate the same amount to an animal charity. Each party she threw was closely monitored and controlled. Each holiday came with rules and regulations. All of which kept a usually unruly girl nicely in line.

After the initial excitement of the win dwindled and her family all split back to their lives. They happily made their new homes, went exploring in their new cars and planned the rest of their holidays. Finally, Tara was left explore her new home. Modern and spacious with huge rooms, glass walls on the outside and a perfectly decorated interior including a gym, a pool, a hot tub, a cinema, a chill room full of bean bags and a games room. All surrounded by acres of land, gardens and high walls enclosing it all. Everything Tara needed was enclosed in these walls. Her perfect get away. The only thing missing was Sadie, however this was soon to change. After 6 months of on-line D/s, the day had finally come for them to meet. All alone in a secluded mansion - where no one could hear Tara scream.

The car carrying Sadie was due in 15 minutes and Tara was pacing around. Palms sweating, heart racing and nervous as hell. She fidgeted with her phone contemplating sending her driver down a diversion to give her more time to shower. Tara paced again thinking it all through.
It was a good idea, she thought. She needed to be perfect for Sadie when she entered and right now she was flustered and sweaty. She picked up her phone and typed the message with trembling fingers.

"Divert for a while, I need a shower".

Just as she was about to hit send the door flew open, making her jump a mile. She turned to the door, looking slightly like a rabbit caught in headlights, for there stood Sadie. Her smile instantly calmed Tara. Sadie's wasn't intimidating to Tara then, but she carried a air of authority. Her black 50's style dress made her red hair stand out. Tara walked over cautiously, her phone still grasped in her hand and her heart racing.

"Hey, how was your trip?"

Tara's mind had choked, given up. She had no idea what to say, what to do. Sadie's smile faded just slightly.

"Get over here, girl."

Tara walked slowly in front of Sadie. The butterflies in her stomach were so strong she thought they might burst free. Sadie pulled Tara's wrist, pushing her against the door and kissing her hard. Keeping her there she used her other hand to grasp the hair at the back of Tara's head, controlling every aspect of the kiss. Their lips broke, both breathless and yearning for more, when the phone dropping out of Tara's hand interrupted them. Sadie picked it up, reading the screen in the process.

"What the hell is this, girl? You were going to get me diverted? You were going to make me wait even longer?!"

Sadie's eyebrow raised and her smile disappeared. Tara squirmed, looking away and reaching out for her phone but Sadie snapped it away and used her other hand to lift Tara's chin. Her piercing blue eyes now intimidating Tara.

"I... Erm... I needed..."

Tara stumbled on her words.

"Strip."

Sadie's eyebrow raised again, her voice stern and her face serious. Her first proper order and it made Tara's pussy pulse. Tara looked a little bewildered and stood still.

"10...9...8...7..."

Sadie's eyes stuck on Tara. Her cold stare boring into her as she frantically pulled off her clothes. By the time she got to 5 Tara was naked and exposed in front of her.

"Put your hands on your head, girl. I want to inspect my property properly."

Tara stood, hands on head, legs spread, exposed and bare whilst Sadie was fully clothed, staring intently at her body. Sadie ran her hands over Tara's skin. She pinched her nipple and pulled, making Tara bite her lip to stop the gasp escaping. Sadie's hands travelled further down, making her squirm. A hard slap met her ass cheek and leaving a stinging red mark.

"Stay still girl."

Tara froze, feeling Sadie behind her. Her hands squeezing Tara's ass, breath tickling Tara's neck. The hands slowly moved from her ass, travelling around her hips, until they rested just above her pussy, making Tara's hairs stand on edge and her stomach flip. One of Sadie's hands slipped down to Tara's inner thighs, teasing her ever so slightly. The other up to her boobs. Tara squirmed again, letting a small moan escape. The hand on her thigh slapped hard, Sadie's fingers found Tara's nipple and twisted roughly. Tara felt Sadie's lips on her neck and she fought hard to keep still. Finally she felt the hand run gently over her cunt, barely touching. Sadie pushed hard onto her pulsing clit before moving further down still, inspecting Tara's growing wetness.

"You horny slut. You're soaked."

The hands left her body. Depriving her of the touch she craved.

"Don't bother putting clothes back on, girl. You wont be wearing any when I am here. Now, show me around my new house, then we have some rules to discuss."

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk