Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2014, 10:26 AM   #1
sn4ke11

Default strip poker for everyone (especially the girls)!!

We all know how its hard to arrange games through here problem solved! The site at my strip poker (just google it) is a great way to play strip poker..should be way more players than there are..
So heres how it works you beat a computer opponent takes 5 minutes theyre awful.. then you can either play with the champion you unlock (boring) or create 5 pics of your own.. and your all set to play head to head or 4 player games using your 5 pictures.. (did mine on smart phone.. again 5 minutes.. you can change these pics at anytime.. its all free.. be explicit be teasing .. soft or hard.. show your face or dont..play girl vs girl guy vs guy using girl pics.. so many options. everyones really friendly and lots of features..

Im on there as mrbrights1de im not affiliated with the site just like it and im daring all of you to get signed up and post your user names here and lets play some strip poker !!
(Plenty of users including girls but more always helps o us guys dont have to battle so hard for a match.

anyone who joins feel free to find ne on the daily leaderboard and message/challenge me (girls only)

N
X
sn4ke11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sn4ke11 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk