Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Heart My day to day as proud bitch :)

Hey everybody subboy here
So I am recently owned by an amazing master, and I asked him if I could make a day by day report/blog on my own of what goes on and post it on getdare for everybody to read and enjoy. He sad yes I can so here I am! (Really excited about this!!!!)

So let's see now... Let's start from the beginning.
I was collarme.com and I posted on my profile that u was looking for a mistress to train me. I had a few replies, but sadly non of them were consistent or responded back to me after the first couple of messages. (sad face)
I then get a message in my inbox. It's from my now master, master J. He ask' " I want to know why you have no interest in a male Dom? I would be interested in trainng you to become my sissy slave" I replied with
"I do have an interest in having a male master and I would be interested in being trained"
We went on from chatting from collarme to yahoo messenger. We started talking on there about the basic stuff, such as what I have done and stuff like that :3

Now we get to the good part or almost good part lol. He told me I can only wear panties from now on and can no longer wear boxers (don't wear underwear lol so this is going to be something new hehe) so for my first task he told me to go to the store and buy 6 pairs of panties of my choice of either bikini or hip huggers by tomorrow (I'm like freakin out a bit just thinking about it O.O so wish me luck!) we stopped talking when I had to go to class (writing this on break ) and we will talk again at around 8 when I get out of class!

Can not wait to see what happens really excited about all of this! SO YA! I will be keeping a day by day log here on this post for all of you to read and enjoy with me on my journey in being my masters slave and what he has me do for him!

Till next post guys bai!!!
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk