Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
slave2100

Default New Slave in the City

Story of a slave girl, new in the world of slavery!

CHAPTER - 1

My eyes are red, chicks wet, and I am shuddering. I am in a iron cage, lying naked, with my hands chained, and my nipples squashed. This is the first time in my life, when I have been so brutally caned, raped for hours, and treated as a animal, or maybe worst than animal.

I have no one to blame other than me, because it is my stubbornness which has lead me to this life. I like being punished, but I don't like being publicly humiliated, I like sex but I don't like being raped, again and again, until my pussy hurts.

My master is sleeping, but I am sobbing because I couldn't even touch myself, or ask him for kindness, because he didn't gave me permission to speak.

Yes, I am a slave now, and he is my master.

It was only two days ago when I had cloths on my young body, when I had smile on my lips, when my eyes were filled with excitement and heart with desire..........

'Are you sure you wanna do this?' Alexia asks.
'Yeah, there is no other way' I said, shuddering and sweating.
'But what if it doesn't change you?' she asks.
'I am sure it will, Mr. Jack is petty cruel master' I giggle, as if I wasn't scared or nervous about the training.
'Oh....Lets see the, how well he could change you' Alexia says, patting me to calm down.

Last edited by slave2100; 12-09-2013 at 09:52 AM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk