Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #11
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 8

Heys guys, sorry to say only had time to make one chapter tonight. I apreciate all the coments! if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments! Hope everyone enjoys, and if any mods read this, please move it to the 18+ section! Thanks!

Chapter 8:
Suddenly everything slowed down, my heart started pounding in my chest. I stood up in the middle of the room completely naked.. “What the fuck is going on”, while Claire was still laughing. I walked over to the closet and slowly opened the door to find, two girls in the closet who instantly started cracking up when they saw the dildo in my hand, while completely exposed. Suddenly I heard a clicking noise from behind, Claire was taking pictures on her phone.

“Oh nick, your so gullible, how could you think I would ever have sex with you, let alone date you”. When I heard that the rush feeling went away completely, and it was as if the biggest turn off ever had just taken place. “You see, we cheerleaders are tired of being hit on all the time” said one of the girls behind me. “And when you gave me those cheesy pickup lines at Mcdonalds, I knew I was dealing with the biggest looser ever.” Said Claire. “ So I decided to lead you on, and make you my bitch”. I could just feel the hatred taking over now.

“Well fuck you, you’re a Fucking whore, I hope you... choke on some fat dudes cum in some.. skanky.. ass.. whore house one day” I said as I walked towards my clothes”. “Claire, are you going to let your bitch talk to you like that” said one of the girls. “Im not her damn bitch, you’re the fucking bitches, I’m outta here”. Well I guess you could leave if you want, but then we will just have to upload this video of you stuffing a dildo up your ass to Facebook, and show it to all of your friends.

I felt like my heart had just fallen out of my naked body, and on to the floor as I stood there frozen taking it all in. “You.. You set me up” as I teared up. “I did, and you’re going to do whatever I say from now on. Now hand Lindsey your clothes, and get on your knees. As a tear rolled down my face I slowly approached the girls standing in front of the closet they hid it. And held out my clothes. “Thank you” Lindsey said as she took the clothes out of my hands. “C’mon over here big boy” Claire said pointing to the ground beside the chair she had just sat down in.

As I looked Claire in the eyes I saw pure evil, with that mischievous smile I would never forget. I slowly got down on my knees. She then smacked me so hard my ears started ringing, and she repeated three times. “DON’T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN”.”You will refer to me as Ma’am for now on, when you talk to me. Do you understand?”. Yes ma’am. “My feat hurt from cheering yesterday, massage them for me, while Lindsey and Sara find you some clothes to wear.” Yes ma’am

There I was, on my knees naked massaging some girls feet against my will. If I did anything just feared of what these girls would do to me. “Claire, why would you do this to me” I said weakly. Kicking me in the face “Shut up bitch, you didn’t mind putting your dick in my mouth, or hitting on me in public, now its your turn to be humiliated, and be on your knees”. “Now lick them you slut, lick my sweaty nasty feet” I took my tongue out, and slowly approached her foot. It has so damp, and there was filth all over it from being barefoot for so long. As I licked her heels the girls entered the room.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 11-25-2013 at 07:56 PM.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk