Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #16
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
option 1) I make Pam take off her blouse

option 2) I make Tara take off her panties
I notice that Tara looks a little excited and seems to be really getting into this. Pam looks a little nervous as she is already the most exposed and not too far away from more exposure. Pam begins to take bigger drinks of her wine to help with her nervousness.

Truthfully, I want so bad to make Tara take off her panties. I want to see her bare ass and her pussy so bad. I wonder if she's shaved or trimmed or bare? However, if I choose her I'm afraid Pam will discover my crush on Tara. Therefore I tell Pam to take off her blouse.

Pam basically chugs the rest of her wine and sets her glass down. She remains sitting cross-legged so she is not too exposed and begins to unbutton her blouse. She finally finishes and lays her shirt on the floor. She is now naked from the waste down and wearing only her plain white bra.

Regardless of my interest in Tara, I am still excited to see my wife naked in front of our friends. Dan seems to be focused on Pam as well as though he's waiting for her to move and expose herself more. Tara seems to be enjoying the game as well alternating glances between me and checking Pam out.

Dan rolls next and decides to keep the same rules as I had.

Option 1: Dan rolls a 7

Option 2: Dan rolls a 12
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk