Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
vafancoulo13

Default Staying at my Aunt's

When my parents told me that they would be going out to the West Coast for a week this summer to go to a friend's wedding, I was ecstatic. A whole week of jerking off, playing video games, staying up late, ordering pizza. What could be better than that? Then they told me I would be staying with my aunt, and I died a little bit inside. It's not that I don't like my aunt, because I do, she's great. But for obvious reasons, I'd rather have stayed at home.

So the day for them to leave finally came around, and I hopped in the car with them. They had to drive an hour to the airport, and luckily my aunt's house was right on the way so they could just drop me off. I had packed a bag, containing basically my clothes and my laptop. I had no idea what I would be doing all day at my aunt's house, so I didn't know what to bring.
I looked at myself in my reflection off the window as we rolled out of our driveway. I was cute for my age, with straight brown flow that went down just past my ears. My face was clean from acne, and was also fairly tan as it was the summer time. I looked younger than my nineteen years, maybe seventeen or even sixteen. My body looked young too. I wasn't all that muscular, even though I played three sports and worked out daily. Rather, I was lean and fit, with a flat stomach, not a six pack, and toned arms, not jacked ones.

I drifted off into a light sleep (it was still early in the morning) until we pulled off the highway. We entered a suburban area and I slowly opened my eyes. When we entered a familiar neighborhood that I recognized I sat up. Finally we pulled up to a small, white house.
"Here we are, James!" said my mom cheerfully.

I got out with my bag, and my parents did too. They wanted to chat a bit with my aunt. As we got out, the door of the house opened and my aunt came out. My parents walked over to her and began to converse about adult stuff while I dragged my suitcase behind.

My aunt, Eliza, is my mom's younger sister, even though they look nothing alike. My mom is forty one, and my aunt is thirty seven. She keeps in great shape, from jogging a lot, and she was pretty cute - especially for a women nearly forty years old. Right now she was wearing black yoga pants and a pink tank top, and as she saw me she paused her conversation with my parents and came over and gave me a hug. Her breasts, which didn't seem too large when I first looked at her, pressed up against my chest and I realized that they were actually pretty large - they were just being held down by a sports bra.

My parents chatted her up a bit more before announcing that they had to leave to catch their flight. Waving goodbye, they got back in the car and drove off.

When they had turned the corner and were out of sight, Aunt Eliza offered to grab my bag and bring it in, but I told her that I could manage. She turned around and walked up the steps to the door, and I realized, once more to my surprise, that she had a great ass. It was on clear display in her yoga pants - bubbly and round, but not too big, there was still the vaunted 'thigh gap' in between her legs. Even more surprising was that it did not appear that she was wearing any underwear.

Once we were past the door Aunt Eliza turned around and said in a commanding voice, "Please take off your shoes here." I did so at once, not wanting to get off on a bad foot by disobeying or talking back, and I pushed them up against the wall next to an assortment of her shoes. From there I followed her upstairs and she showed me the guest bedroom. It was right across from the bathroom and right next to her room. It was a fairly large bedroom, although she lived by herself Aunt Eliza seemed to have a big and spacious house. That thought was reinforced when she told me she was doing yoga in the living room, and that there was more than enough room if I wanted to join her. Not wanting to appear impolite, I told her I would be delighted to join her. Still in my white gym shorts and Knicks t-shirt I followed her downstairs.
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
incect, rated18