Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #11
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

When she left I looked to April. Since you guys want our help we should go over the ground rules a bit more in detail. So let’s start with you tell me more about what you are looking for April? I asked.

Well I have always been a little bit of exhibitionist of sorts. One I time flashed my math teacher in the boys locker room in the 12th grade. I actually always have had a naughty fantasy about it.

Can you tell me more about that fantasy? I asked.

Well..she started, My teacher tells me to stay after class. So I stay after and he starts talking to me and then he starts to touch me. I ask him what he is doing but he just grabs me by the neck and starts tying me to his desk. Then he starts to spank me and slap me. After he makes me choke on his cock and then he fucks me. It was only a fantasy but nothing ever happened other than I showed him my tits.

Well that was hot but I am not sure how I can re-create that. How about let’s just say you feel free to do anything with is while we are together just like you took your top off. You don’t have to worry about anything sexual you want to try you just ask or let us know. Sounds good? I asked.

Okay sounds great but what about Benji? she asked.

Well he wants you to dominate you so the moment I see an opportunity you need to act on it. You already gave him a few rules how long do you want this to go on? I asked.

Lets just try that for the next 24 hours and see what happens, April stated.

Okay so what about rules between us what were you limits? I asked.

Well..Benji began to speak up.. But I looked up at April and said April I was asking you. So correct him.

April with a somewhat firm voice says.. He didn’t ask you he asked your master.

Yes master, I am very sorry. Benji was very apologetic.

We came here to have fun and we are open to doing anything with you guys so whatever you want. We would prefer not to get arrested or have anything permanent done to our bodies.

Is there any sexual fetishes you want to stay away from? I asked.

Well the whole scat thing freaks me out but I a feel we have heard about a lot of sexual things that we just have never done..so we want to try some of them out. Of course the does want me to use a strap on. If we have any way of doing some bondage that would be cool to.

Sounds good I think we should start asap. I stated just as Belle was back with the drinks. Lets start with a toast.

Each of us grabbed our drinks. April,Kate, and Caroline all top-less standing out with very perky nipples. My self and Benji with a nice little tent on our shorts.

To our sexual needs and hopefully multiple orgasms.

We all toasted and took our shoots at the same time.

So Caroline and Kate I think the bottoms should come off for starters okay?

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-17-2013 at 04:56 PM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk