Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2013, 04:52 AM   #1
the saved

Book Kitty Cat's Diary

Hey getdare-ians,

I am writing a weekly diary at the behest of my beautiful Mistress. It's going to cover any highlights of the week, thoughts, maybe even some questions that I may have as to how to proceed on a certain subject. I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out, it would make me and my Mistress so very happy.

Also, any input you have will be greatly appreciated, any suggestions will be put forward to her and we'll get back to you asap.

As well as this, this is your chance to ask any questions, on what our relationship is like, or ask for advice yourself, maybe you'd like a second opinion or thoughts on a particular topic that you're experiencing yourself.

I shall get round to answering any questions asap, bear in mind however that any and all questions, requests, or whatever, will be forwarded to my Mistress first, she may not want me to divulge certain information which I'm sure you can understand, but if for whatever reason I can't answer, I'll be sure to let you know so you're not left hanging.

Anyway, without further ado, I wish you a good day in anything you get up to today and I bid you all adieu.

So I'm back from a very long absence. Getting back in touch with my kinkier side, looking forward to re-connecting with people.

As for me, I am creative, caring, self deprecating to a tee and passionate. What am I passionate about? Well...

Equal rights, (fascists not welcome thanks)
Gaming
Art
Cooking
Sex and sexualities

Ask for kik/ other contact details

"Mono means one, rail means rail"
the saved is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
advice, diary, kitty cat, slave, weekly