Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
conman

Default Assortment of stories.

The first story starts with a game of basket ball at a friends house, all 4 of us were 9 at the time. Now, I am not the best at basket ball and I was getting my ass kicked, that was when my friends decided to exploit this.

It was me against each one of them individually, the first to 3 points won and the loser had to do a dare. I was not confident but stubborn, I was not going to back down. I was 7 dares down when they gave me a choice, stop, continue like this or I have to strip to my underwear but each win I get each of the three of them have to do 3 dares.

It sounded like a fair deal but 4 more loses later I was getting a little annoyed, I was given another choice, stop and do my dares or wipe the current dares but I play each one of them once, each loss of mine meant 10 dares, each loss of theirs meant 5 for each of them. In my infinite wisdom I thought this was a good idea. And so (still in my briefs) I lose all 3 games.

And so the story begins...
conman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to conman for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk