Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2013, 03:38 AM   #1
Court

Default You have X minutes from this post to Y...

Welcome to my second 'Person Above TORD' thread.

In this one, the next poster tells the person above to do something. It's probably a good strategy to keep an eye on this thread/subscribe

Example
Person 1: Anything will do.
Person 2: You have 5 minutes to edge once.
Anal would be nice for me.
Person 3: You have 20 minutes to finger your ass 500 times and PM me a report.
Person 2: You have 2 hours to hold your pee, hard luck if you were just about to go.
I failed the anal task - when I got back on the PC from doing it, it was too late.

...and so on...

The rules...
  • If you do not complete it in the time period, you must enter again giving another to the person above you.
  • Must be at least 3 minutes.
  • State any position you are in now (eg: Denied) - if you forget to do this, the rule is that if it is within your limits, you must do it regardless of your position and seek a punishment from the enforcer of this position.
  • Challenge - sure, but be realistic!
  • Suggest what you're in the mood for to the next poster!
  • We go off getdare time. This is the time in the actual post its self, and the time in the footer of the website.

So as I'm already instructed by master not to touch myself at this moment, and therefore I can't edge. I have a marker pen on me right now - and I would be up for some light anal.

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

Family Inheritance [WIP Story]

I love feet & dicks
Court is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Court for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk