Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #451
lion74
Distinguished Member

Drink 32 oz of water at the beginning of the 2 hours. Then drink another cup every half hour you are to hold it for the two hours if you fail you will receive a diaper punishment. if you make it you can give me a diaper punishment.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #452
yourmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremenow View Post
this goes just like any other person above dares. post age sex limits and likes.

dare me first.

I have condoms, icy hot, air pump, balloons, vibrator, diapers, rubber bands, stretchy rope, and black leotard

Limits: No public, no blood

Likes: pain to dick and balls, anal, messy, self-bondage (not very good at self bondage yet)
wear it bitch! you are not aloud to take it off for the next four hours and u must deficate in it atleast three times if you fail pm me for your punishment

like: controlling , giving punishments, and lots more
yourmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:17 PM   #453
komuginakahara
Account Banned

ok, this one's easy. make some fresh oatmeal. then put it in your diaper. pee yourself, then procced to eat the oatmeal out of the pee soaked diaper! have fun with it!
I'm just a girl that loves to pee herself!
(sorry, no webcam.)
komuginakahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #454
pie

Since you like eating out of piss so much. You will first put on your diaper and go on a 15 min run. Make sure to get nice and sweaty. You will then make a nice salad for lunch and put that in the front and back of your diaper. again you will go on a 15 min run. you will then pee in your diaper and enjoy you salad with a speicial home made dressing.
pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #455
matt1t23

Send a message via Yahoo to matt1t23

i dare you to get in a diaper stick a golf ball inside your pussy and stay in the diaper all day the only thing you can wear as pants is a short skirt and if you need to pee you must do so with the golf ball inside after you pee you must keep the same diaper on for 2 hours more then change yourself and take a picture of you being changed with the golf ball inside and post it here or send it to me [email protected] then you can put on a clean diaper for the rest of the day
matt1t23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:52 PM   #456
Forestpup
getDare Sweetheart

i dare you to do the following. first you will get five diapers, cut slits in 4 of the five and mix them all up. now you will hide them in various places of your house without knowing which is cut and which is not

you will then spend an hour not really doing anything. maybe watching tv or playing on computer. but after the hour get naked and crawl around to find the diapers

the first 4 you find will be your underwear for the next day until they are soaked and if daring enough messed. the other one you will put back until you decide to diaper up again.

after you find your first one put it on immediately and enjoy your time as a baby.

you may not remove a diaper until it's soaked and if decided messed. i hope you enjoy having leaking problems cuz you are bound to have a few .

let me know how this goes.

for me i would like something so rediculously hard to do buto my best to do it challenging please. and i'll d

limits: involving others, illegal, bodily harm/pain, wedgies, consumption of icky stuff (poo, pee, mixed food), public

btw i'm male
Forestpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #457
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Do this
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=88463
before bed, give yourself an enema and re-diaper up. Hope for the best.

I can only spare 2 hours :/

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:10 AM   #458
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

hmmm you only have 2 hours... Well do the following all in the span of two hours

1.wet your diaper twice
2.mess your diaper
3 cum in your diaper twice

Should you fail pm me for punishment

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #459
daremenow
getDare Succubus

wear 1 diaper to work. You can only take 1 extra, so that if yours starts to leak, you can put the clean one over the wet one.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #460
lion74
Distinguished Member

for the next week you are to wear and use diapers 24/7 and you can only have 3 changes a day.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
Old 10-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #461
daremenow
getDare Succubus

i can't wear diapers 24/7. anything else?
Old 10-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #462
lion74
Distinguished Member

can you sleep in them

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
Old 10-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #463
daremenow
getDare Succubus

yeah i can sleep in them
Old 10-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #464
lion74
Distinguished Member

for the next week your are to sleep in diapers.

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
Old 10-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #465
Shades
getDare Devil

The number of times you touch your penis in the next two days (e.g. peeing, masturbating, ball scratch, even through clothes, etc) will be the number of times you must mess a diaper. You must wear diapers 24/7 until you have individually messed your diapers and changed the number you reached.
Let me know how it goes.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper