Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-22-2019, 05:49 AM   #1216
optic999000

Make yourself some duct tape underwear and get as messy as possible with items from your fridge
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 04:02 PM   #1217
dbgetdare

Take a garbage bag, and cut 2 holes in the bottem(size of your tights). Stip down naked, and put the garbage bag on. Secure it with some tape around your legs. Fill it up with the strongest glue you can find. Than tape it shut around your waist. Then put on your old pants and chain. Lock the pants shut and put the key in the freezer. Take a strong laxative before you start if possible. After 6 hours you may take the key out to start melting by itself. You must do either 30 situps, 20 squats, 30 pushups, or jog in place for 2 minutes. You will do this every 30 minutes.

Your not allowed to remove it till you had shit in it. Pm me if I need to change anything.

Go extreme with me. I'll buy anything. Definitely glue and plastic wrap lol.

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:28 PM   #1218
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Fine, I'll try my best. Please note, be safe and know that I haven't used wrap before, but do know you can overheat. Don't be stupid and edit what you need to be safe.

Items:
Icy hot balm
2 Balloons
Pee/poop
Suppository/laxitive.
Diapers
Plastic wrap
Large Empty box big enough to sit in.
Packing peanuts.
Glue
Soap bar
String
Varagra/similar
Cork & bottle.

Prep:
Drill a small hole short ways through a bar of soap. Thread the string through it.
Also warm the soap and place the Varagra pill in it one of the long sides.

Blow up the balloons to baseball, but fill one balloon with pee and the other with a tiger balm/water mix. Try to get them the same size/shape/weight/color, etc. If you can't then you'll need a die.

Have a batch of shit/glue mixed up. Eat plenty of greasy food the night before/day of.

Fill the jug with glue and cork it with a string in the cork.

Tasks:
put in suppository. Diaper up with one of the balloons in front lots of glue around the edges. Randomly choose one balloon if they look alike. If you can tell which is which roll a die instead. 1,3,4,6 tiger balm, 2,5 pee. (Weighted because you could tell.)

Place in the soap gag varagra side up in mouth. Cover the inside of a diaper with the glue/shit mix with the other balloon. Place that diaper on your head with your face sticking out of the leg hole/tabs under chin. The balloon should be on your head. Now add some glue on the outside, then plastic wrap that diaper around your head, again leaving your face exposed. Hope you enjoy that gag!

Start mummying your body in wrap toe to neck. Make sure once wrapped you can fit in the box. Bend/wrap as you need. Cover your upper body in glue and packing peanuts then wrap that. Place a hand over your crouch glue over your palm/diaper and a second diaper over your hand covered in glue. Wrap that in place. Finally hop in the box filled with more packing peanuts facing the corner. Rig the jug of glue above the box, plugged with the cork/string. Your free hand will be glued to the string.

You job is to use your mouth on that gag to dissolve the pill and get a boner.
Once you do use your diaper hand to pop the diaper balloon. Hopefully you get lucky and don't cover your boner in runny balm and just pee as you cum.

Once you have done that feel free to start trying to smash the head balloon only buy pressing it against the corner. It might be tough, but that's your how extreme dares goes.

Of course during all this you will have likely crapped yourself. Have a clock near by behind you and note the time when you do. Wait one hour after you have to get out of the box. The hour will be spent in corner time. If you check too early, pull the string and roll around to get the box peanuts to stick on you as you wait another hour. Then go clean up. If you wait long enough/more then just tip the box over and clean up with over using the jug.

Extras:
use glitter glue in the jug.
Add confetti/feather/cotton balls to the box mix.

Hope this is doable and extreme enough. Like I said at the beginning, be careful, have a fan going, know your safety limit and have an escape plan if needed. And have fun.

No glue please for mine.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-03-2019 at 08:32 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:23 AM   #1219
FullMoon
Baby Member

I can't possibly compare to that, but since you like wedgies, how about you give yourself one after putting glue all over your underwear. Don't try to get out for at least an hour.

Limits Public, anything that leaves marks for a long time, pictures that show my face

26/F

My PM Dares
FullMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 11:26 PM   #1220
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Make yourself something like this with duct tape and foam. Then cover everything with glue. Also do mitten your hands and cover them in glue. Maybe put something to eat and drink on the floor, because you have to keep it in this way for 24 hours.

Go mean with mine too

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 11:51 PM   #1221
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this one

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 10-13-2019, 11:57 PM   #1222
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Giving this another bump

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

Old 10-14-2019, 12:46 PM   #1223
the_diaper_darer

Put on your panties and pantyhose and fill your panties with glue for an hour.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:57 PM   #1224
IckyLaura

I got to this website by googling some good glue based dares so I hope I get some good ones

You should fill your whole diaper with construction glue
IckyLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:36 PM   #1225
Calcifer

For this you'll need a lot of glue and a bag of feathers... Pour glue in your bathtub until it's about 1 inch deep. Climb in and roll in it, cover yourself in glue. Then open and dump the bag of feathers onto yourself, and roll around in them until you're covered (add more glue if needed). Now before you can clean up, you must masturbate until you cum. Throughout masturbating, and especially whenever you get close to cumming, you must "bwak!" or "pukak!" like a chicken until you cum. Have fun

Too difficult for you? Then option 2 - line the inside of your next outfit with glue before you put it on (all pieces, including socks and underwear). You must go out for at least 1 hour (walk/run) before you can take it off.

(Bonus if you do both)

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 01:56 AM   #1226
mark,y

Put on a daiper and seal the sides of with duct tape than fill it up with glue and duct tape the waist band leave this till the glue dry.

Please make mine as extreme as pausible, i have here 10 rolls of ducttape, 3 rolls of palletwrap, industial Glue, superglue spray glue, big bucket of tar, chain’s padlocks. And im willing to buy anything if needed
mark,y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:56 AM   #1227
mark,y

Lets bump thisone
mark,y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:14 PM   #1228
masisa

put glue into four buckets and put your legs and hads into buckets and wait at least 20 minute before getting out

-------------------
male
Limits pain, messy, scat, permanent , photos, public

Likes bondage ,heels, latex
masisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 04:39 AM   #1229
SissyTim

Glue some latex pants on yourself for 4 hours.

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 05:05 AM   #1230
PinkBimbo

Put on your panties and pantyhose and fill your panties with glue for an hour

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, glue, sticky