Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
darkhairedgirly

Female Girly hasn't looked after herself lately

So I want some dares. Lets try and get me all excited. I have LOTS of free time this week, so I want to vent all these sexual frustrations (and maybe make some more)

Female 21 years old. With vibes, dildos, anal plug, chastisty belt, clothes pegs, rope, and all the normal things from the house. So lemme have it Honeys. I'll keep playing until Saturday. Limits and Likes below.

I will not be sending pictures or handing out my msn or on web cam, so don't bother asking.
darkhairedgirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
bigguy
Account Banned

every day when you get up for the next week roll a dice and thats how many orgasms you must have that day, each a different way. if you fail spank yourself 20 times each cheek for eveyone you dont do. starting now and reply how you it went
bigguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:20 AM   #3
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Hum. Let me think.

How about you take one of your vibes, and put it inside you. Turning it up to max, naturally.

Then put on some nice tight hotpants/similar and go to macdonalds for a burger meal.

You are allowed to change and do this just before you go into McDs, but you arn't allowed to remove the vibe or pants untill you get home.

have fun, and don't forget to tell us all about it!
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:19 AM   #4
sas

Insert ur plug, and a vibe in ur box.
Put ur chastity belt over the top.
U are not aloud any underwear over your belt.
Then u must go out dress shopping, you must try. 3 dresses in three diffrent stores stripping down to your chastity belt before you try each one.
After trying on your 9th dress u must go back to your fravroite dress for the day strip and put it on. Then remove your chastity and watch your self get off in the change room mirror.
If I were u I'ld buy that last dress so that every time you wear it you'll remember this dare and how much fun you had.

Pm me when your done, I really wanna know how it goes.
sas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
subjohn84

For the next 48 hours, the buttplug must be either in your ass or your mouth. No cleaning it. Lubed up only with saliva.

Limits: Public, involving other people, too messy to easily clean, food/shampoo style messy
subjohn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
doesnotexist

If you are looking for a day of pain; do the following.

When you Wake up find the smallest padded bra you have "if you do not have a padded bra; then just smallest". Put the bra on and then take 2 clothes pens and clip them to your nipples under the bra. Now, clip 2 more clothes pens to your lady lips and go take a shower with all of this on. Make sure while showering you wash every bit of your body.

"This will make sure that the clothes pens are on for an good amount of time to really start causing pain from the pressure of the bra against the clothes pen."

But wait, your day is not over, after your shower and drying off, drying your hair, etc while still having the bra and clothes pens on; take it all off.

Now your day can start by...

Putting on your favorite convertable bra "hopefully you have one" if not then at least a bra with some padding, find some aluminum foil, ball it up the side of a golf ball and put it under the bra on your nipple. "If you want extra pain make sure they are more pointy shaped". Put a plug in your butt, vibrator in your lady, and the chastity belt on. Now, do not remove any of this until you go to bed.

That should give you an extreme day.
doesnotexist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #7
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

How many vibes do you have?
Anyway, give yourself an enema, then plug it up. Put your biggest vib in your pussy, then if you can, tape the smallest to your clit (but, pull the hood back first so that it's exposed). Then, if you can, do this rope bondage type thing (http://media.fukung.net/images/2319/bondage.gif/), and turn both vibrators on to full power.

Now, go about your daily life, and you can't remove anything (even the enema) until you've orgasmed 5 times. (If you feel 5 is too easy, change it to 20. )

Would like to hear (either in this thread, or by PM) how it went, where you came, etc.

If you fail, you'd have to come back for a punishment, depending on the way you failed. =3

(Sorry if this sucks, it's my first real dare. ><)
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:49 AM   #8
Huey11
getDare Sweetheart

Hi
Maybe this will occupy a few hours...

No scent or perfumes at all today.

Fit butt plug and wear short skirt with no knickers.
Nylons optional, but not to cover your crotch.
Cut 2" circles out of the front of your oldest bra and put it on.
Now put on your smallest/tightest Tshirt/vest.
Now put on the smallest jacket you have, but you can't zip or button it up. It must stay undone.

Travel by public transport to your nearest sex shop and buy a larger butt plug and lube.
Fit the new plug in the most public place you can.

Now go shopping for shoes, you don't have to buy any, just try them on!

Go to a charity shop and purchase clothes that you won't mind cutting up on a future dare.
Try them on in the shop, and be very careless about the changing room door.
Leave your bra in the changing room.
Smear your pussy juice on your body so that it can dry and be smelled.

Travel home by public transport during the rush hour.

You must spend at least three hours out of the house.

Once home you may undress but not wash. Wear just one item of clothing.
Withdraw the plug and smear between you ass cheeks with lube.
You may not sit down.
Do chores or exercise for more that one hour keeping your ass lubed.
Keep smearing pussy juice on your body.

Relax, wash and congratulate yourself on a good day.
Log on and tell us about it.

Ta H
Huey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #9
norcoatomik
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesnotexist View Post
If you are looking for a day of pain; do the following.

When you Wake up find the smallest padded bra you have "if you do not have a padded bra; then just smallest". Put the bra on and then take 2 clothes pens and clip them to your nipples under the bra. Now, clip 2 more clothes pens to your lady lips and go take a shower with all of this on. Make sure while showering you wash every bit of your body.

"This will make sure that the clothes pens are on for an good amount of time to really start causing pain from the pressure of the bra against the clothes pen."

But wait, your day is not over, after your shower and drying off, drying your hair, etc while still having the bra and clothes pens on; take it all off.

Now your day can start by...

Putting on your favorite convertable bra "hopefully you have one" if not then at least a bra with some padding, find some aluminum foil, ball it up the side of a golf ball and put it under the bra on your nipple. "If you want extra pain make sure they are more pointy shaped". Put a plug in your butt, vibrator in your lady, and the chastity belt on. Now, do not remove any of this until you go to bed.

That should give you an extreme day.
try steel wool instead of foil
norcoatomik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #10
tristram

How does the chastity belt lock? If it has a key, then do the following:
Head to the mall, and go into the dressing room of a department store that's at one of the ends. Insert a vibe in your pussy, and ass too if you have one, turn them on high. Put the chastity belt on. Leave the key in the department store. If you are daring, leave it in plain sight so there's a chance someone will pick it up, or turn it into the lost and found. Walk to the other end of the mall, and then return for the key. PM me for punishment dare if you fail.

Advertisements
Kink Talk