Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
circlejboi

Default Person Above "Ultimate Likes" Dare

So most of you know how this works for the person above dares.
If you don't you will find out soon enough.

I hope this catches on, because I can't wait to see some of the crazy dares that come about.

I think this is a great way to see if you like your "likes"

Okay Here are the Rules:

You must give a dare to the person above that combines all of their "likes" in to one dare.

You must make sure every "like" is represented in some way when giving the dare.

Now Start

Limits : Blood, Eating Scat, Illegal, Friends, Family, Dangerous to my health, Things that can get me fired, and Wedgies.
circlejboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to circlejboi for this post:
Old 12-13-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
JimmJiro

Wear a bra and panties go to a public washroom. strip naked and let the door unlock.
tie your cock and ball up, put on clamp in your nipples and start fuck yourself for with your finger 20min. Edging while you fucking yourself. Before you cum, give yourself a golden shower. After you cum, eat it and leave the washroom with full clothes.

enjoy!
JimmJiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:58 AM   #3
undielover

Put some clamps on your cock and balls, and some clamps on your nipples. Then tie them together. Then, get dressed and head out. In a semi public place (probably a public restroom), strip nude and tie/tape your legs together. Begin masturbating, but do not cum until you have spanked yourself 20 times on each butt cheek. (Sorry, no real way to include bukkake in there).

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:04 AM   #4
omuk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to omuk

go for a drive full clothed until u are in the woodlands. strip to your underwear and stand still fo 5 minutes. drive back, but forget to redress yourself

pics via mail only exceptionally
usually no dares longer than 2 hours

Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post one in the in the person above section, choosen by the writer and one by my own vote.
omuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:41 AM   #5
VibeSlave
Account Banned

Try to get someone to play a game with you online. During the game you must wear only underwear, and you must put something messy(your choice what) in your underwear. As well wet yourself twice.

I have 3 bullet vibes, 1 anal vibes, 2 normal vibe, a pair of vibrating panties and 2 wand vibes 2 pairs of crotchless panties, and a pair of ass-less leggings.

Check out my thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...363#post687363

getDare Castle: Servant. Job, Vibe-Whore.
VibeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:46 AM   #6
livetoserve

anal vibe in your ass, and all 3 bullet vibes into a condom and inserted into your pussy... you will hold these all in place with either a tight pair of underwear or your vibrating underwear, you must then go for an hour walk with all this under your clothes

limit: Really extreme things, blood etc. nothing involving gf or friends etc.

-- 24/m
I finally have some pics... (will show only to genuine hot girls though)

I've been dared to make this (and tell everyone) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105766
livetoserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
mykindadare
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by circlejboi View Post
So most of you know how this works for the person above dares.
If you don't you will find out soon enough.

I hope this catches on, because I can't wait to see some of the crazy dares that come about.

I think this is a great way to see if you like your "likes"

Okay Here are the Rules:

You must give a dare to the person above that combines all of their "likes" in to one dare.

You must make sure every "like" is represented in some way when giving the dare.

Now Start
I did not give you a dare, because you did not follow these rules ^ Not all of her likes were incorporated

PM me any dare that doesn't cross my limits and I must do it.

Pm me any person above thread that I must post in every day for the next week

Control my screen! https://join.me/531-518-171
mykindadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
link99999135
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykindadare View Post
I did not give you a dare, because you did not follow these rules ^ Not all of her likes were incorporated
U have too many likes

Likes: spiders, coffee, duct tape bondage, dogs, puppies, diapers, fire, eggs, wetting myself

Limits: permenent damage, scat, public, cream cheese
I'm SUCH a cum eating whore. Desperate to have guys cuming all over my face and in both my holes.
Will do every dare pmed to me
link99999135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #9
md91

link is an idiot.

mykink... crosdress and roll a dice.
you must cum on your
1-2 face
3-4 belly
5-6 foot
while still in drag
limits: poo, blood, shaving, public, family
md91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #10
Samael
Account Banned

strip to your most embarassing undies and gag yourself with a dirty sock. Masturbate whit your underwears on and fingering yourself for 30 minutes without cumming, than cum on your face

Likes: Underwear, wedgies, spanking, humiliation, rules, edging, semi-public

Dislikes: Piss, Public, shaving, messy, cbt, pain

Limits: Poop, Anal, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Family, Diapers, Enemas.
Samael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #11
janisj

Get a sharpie and a bottle of ketchup and some spaggheties and get into your bathtub. There start edging. Once on the edge, throw the ENTIRE bottle of kethup onto yourself. Now the the sharpe and write 5 insulting words. two must be slut and cocksucker. Once done, edge again. ON the edge? Now the spaghetties follow. After they're on, you may cum. But only once you took a pick. keep the pick as memory.

If you want to put it onto getdare, wear underwear instead of being naked. if you just want to keep the pic, be naked. It's up to you.

Use the ok section for punishments, if I have been a bad puppy
janisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #12
mykindadare
Account Banned

Strip naked and place a collar and leash around your neck. (Humiliation). Tie yourself off to a chair, or if your brave tie yourself to a tree outside. Make the collar fairly tight, though don't cut off your breathing. (Some Pain) For the next hour, you are a dog. You must walk like a dog, bark like a dog, etc. (Puppy Play). If you are really brave, broadcast the hour on a webcam.

PM me any dare that doesn't cross my limits and I must do it.

Pm me any person above thread that I must post in every day for the next week

Control my screen! https://join.me/531-518-171
mykindadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #13
kami
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by circlejboi View Post
Okay Here are the Rules:

Not really involved all my likes (and loves) ... so basically the post above is invalid.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #14
Pupzboy
Distinguished Member

Put on a gasmask while pretending ur a puppy that was bonded to a chair while only able to drink from a dogbowl. For a tail use a but plug with furr attached. And also u will be crosse dressed cuz ur master wanted to play dress up. U will be chewin on a used dildo and have saran wrap under where

Dislikes but will do as punishment or if needed: Pics, Skype, Poop Eating, Pain

Limits
Public, Family, Pets
Pupzboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #15
puppyplay
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to puppyplay

Pee and bpoop in the toilet, then give yourself a swrierlee woth 4 fingers up your anus, then lixk the inside bowl cleen, make sure ti flush it once when licking
HARD LIMITS. being outside, public, risk of getting caught , Poop, cam, pics. bestiality

I am currently looking for a master/mistriss im me if interested!
Pm me a number between 1 and 5 that is how long i need to wait to pee
puppyplay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, kinky, likes, ultimate