Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
Vero
Account Banned

Default Interactive story. Be apart of the fun.

I want to do an interctive story. I will be writing it out, but you, the fabulous people of getdare will be the ones helping me push it along. I'll throw out a few choices in which the story can follow either of them, you vote on it, and I continue. Sound fun? cool. Lets get started.

---------------------------------
First path to pick.

a. young girl is abducted by strange men
b. male decides he's had enough with his teasing girlfriend.
c. two sisters become slaves shipped off to another country. I will stop the voting at a random time. Hurry and get them in.
Vero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

CCCCCCCCCCC Sounds like an awesome way to start
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
Vero
Account Banned

Thank you Trust-no-one for being the first to vote.

Please. MORE VOTES !!!!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:43 PM   #4
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in
Cool

DO IT
...yo
that was me trying to be cool.
but yeah

I RANDOMLY burst into dance, so of you don't mind that, I don't mind you laughing at me!

My name? all I know is that it isn't "Hell" "Stacy" "her" "Jane" "Quiet Girl" or "Mary Jo Lisa"

My saxophone's name is Lewis!

RAWR IMA EAT YOU
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:51 PM   #5
Vero
Account Banned

I guess thats all im getting for the first one. Alright, choice C it is. Ill post it right after this post.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:20 AM   #6
Vero
Account Banned

Default Chapter 1

Intro to the characters:

Kate
Hair: blond, neck length.
eyes: Green
Body: Very tone and athletic. Track runner and Basketball player.
Weight: 101 lbs
Breasts: B cups

Kate has always been a pretty roudy girl. It is hard for her to sit still offten times. She is the head of her basketball team and well as her track team. She has a very dominant personality and hates it when anyone tries to steal her thunder as the head of the team.

Sara
Hair: Blond, past the small of her back.
eyes: blue.
body: athletic build, but is not in any sports.
Weight: 95 lbs
breasts: Barely A cups, if even that.

Sara is a very timid girl. she has not been able to make a single friend in school because she is too scared to ever talk to anyone. Kate is the only person in the world who she can talk to comfortably. She would do anything for her big sister.

-------------------------------------------

"YAY KATE. YOU CAN DO IT KATE" Sara was yelling to her big sister who just took the lead in the state track finals. Kate was running her heart out. Sara noticed a man wearing black using a camera to take pictures of the racers. It looked to her as though he was aiming the camera at Kate but she couldn't be sure. Sara just shrugged to herself and went back to watching the race. Seconds later, Sara had just noticed that her parents were gone. she immediatley began to cry quietly. She left the fence by the trac and began to franticaly look for her parents. She must have gone up and down those bleacher stairs 1000 times looking but she couldn't see them anywhere.
Sara turned around to go back to her spot to look for them there, when she bumped into the man wearing black.
crying she said,"Oh mister, im sorry. excuse me" she tried to go around him but he caught her by the waist.
"what's wrong sweetie? Let me help you"
Sniffling, trying to hold back crying more," well, I was watching my sister, Kate, race and I lost my parents. I cant find them anywhere."
"Kate is your sister?" Sara just nods her head, sobbing. The mans eyes light up in the darkest way and he gets a huge grin on his face. He picks her up and tells her he will take her to her parents. He walks her down to the exit of the stadium and into the parking lot. "Mister, where are you taking me"
"shut up" the an said harshly. Sara did not dare speak again, but only began to cry harder. He made it to and unlocked his large 4 door truck and shoved her into the back, but not before gagging her with his dirty sock and taping her mouth closed with the sock in it. along with the sock in her mouth, he tapped one nostril shut, just to make it more uncomfortable for her. Flipping her over, he teis her hands behind her back using a crotch rope type rope. wrapping a length of rope around her belly and pulling it under her legs, wrapping it around her upper thighs then pulling it under her legs again, tieing her hands to the rope. Sara tries to pull on the ropes. "That only causes my no-no spot to hurt a lot" she thinks to herself and decides to quite trying. After the man slapper around a bit and throws her in the back, she just starts crying harder and lays there in the back, defeated. He closes and locks the door and heads back to the stadium.

Hours pass as the track meet continues on. Sara, unable to move, just lays there wondering what is going to happen to her. When she hears a loud sound of the other door opening and to her surprise, her sister Kate is thrown in on top of her. Only Kate is fully naked with blood dripping from her face and her tits look as if they got in a fight with a knife and lost badly.
"I hope you are comfortable back there. Its going to be a long drive home" The man in black says. Sara, still in shock, can't think straight. all she thinks of doing is trying to fall asleep and hopfully, wake up from the nightmare.
------------------------------------------------------------

That is chapter 1. Please tell me what you think as well as vote for what happens next.

a. they are taken to and underground bunker full of untrained girls waiting to be trained and then sold.

b. the girls are taken to this mans basement to be his own slaves but are taken from him as payment for a previous debt.

Advertisements
Kink Talk