Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 05-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #1
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sister's Sleepover T or D

Click here for original thread to leave comments!

It was some time ago, when I had just turned 16 and my sister, Sarah, was about to become a teenager, that my parents were unexpectedly called away. My dad’s father had been taken seriously ill, and they needed to be by his side.
My sister’s sleepover had been arranged for months, and was to be held on the night of her 13th Birthday. When she was told that she would need to cancel her plans, she was understandably distraught – being a teenage girl, a disaster like this could ruin her reputation with her friends !
My dad suggested that, as I was 16 and responsible, that I could stay and look after her and her friends. I didn’t want to get stuck babysitting my little sister, but the thought of travelling 200 miles north and be stuck with my parents appealed even less, so I agreed. Anyway, this would give me plenty of time to catch up with my friends over Xbox Live !

As my parents left, they gave us all the usual warnings (be good / keep out of trouble), gave me a contact number “in case of emergencies” and £50 for food and soft drinks for the girls sleepover.

The afternoon soon passed, as we kept out of each others way – Sarah getting things ready for her sleepover, and I was playing a tough skirmish on Call Of Duty. Before I knew it, it was 7pm and Sarah’s friends were knocking on the door.
First there was Bex, a really good looking girl with long dark hair and a great figure. She was the same age as my sister, but her breasts were mere bumps supported by a training bra.
Next to arrive was Claire – at 13 (and three quarters !) she was the oldest of my sisters group of friends, and was developing a nice firm pair of tits. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders, and she ran her fingers through it as she walked into the house.
Finally Jo came to join the party. Again she was 13, but had short blonde hair that actually made her look a bit like a tomboy. With little to show in the chest region, she could probably pass as a boy too – but her very short denim skirt still make her look very sexy.

As they went into the living room, my sister came into my bedroom – where I planned on hiding away for the night – and asked if I could go and get the pizza and some alcohol. I was not concerned about going out – the pizza shop was just up the road, and there was a newsagent that sold alcohol where I had been served before (even though I was under age, I looked older and had some fake ID to back me up). I was a bit concerned, however, about buying drink for my 12 (going on 13) year old sister. She convinced me by saying that she would owe me big time (a favour which I will collect some other time), so off I went.

When I returned with the food, the girls all got stuck in, and gratefully started on the alcopops I had purchased. I also ate some of the food, and took a few of the drinks into my room where I drank the sweet, sugary drinks.

About an hour later, my sister came back into my room and said that the girls wanted to play “Truth Or Dare”, and she wondered if I wanted to play.
I had never played any dare games before (other than an “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” with a friend a few years back), but she gave me a look I found hard to say no to, so I agreed…

Last edited by Leopard; 01-03-2011 at 04:49 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to ShinyDemon for this post:
Old 05-15-2008, 08:26 AM   #2
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Hi all - this is my first post on here... and my first attempt at a story ever, so please bear with me and all feedback is greatly appreciated. I've got some good ideas where this story is heading, and the second part should be here real soon...
Old 05-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for all the comments and reads of this story so far. Sorry Bebe_Gurl – how did I confuse you ?? Anyway, Part I was the build up, and now I’m pleased to introduce…

PART II

Having agreed to play Truth or Dare with my sister and three of her friends, we sat in a circle on the living room floor.
We all agreed some basic rules for the game – firstly nothing (too) painful was allowed. Next, nothing was allowed that would get any of the group into trouble. Then, if you failed to complete a dare, the group would come up with an alternative, but the player would then have to choose one or the other. Finally, once the game had started no one could drop out, or else they would suffer a forfeit. I tried suggesting a couple more rules and limits, but the group agreed that any more rules would be voted upon should there be a dispute during the game.
It was now 8.30pm, and we agreed that the game would last until midnight.

As it was my sister’s birthday, it was only fair that she started…

“Claire – Truth or Dare ?”, asked Sarah, to which Claire replied “Truth”.
“How far have you gone with a boy ?”, Sarah asked. It was clear that this game was going to get interesting very fast, despite me thinking this would be a “PG” game for most of it.
“The furthest I’ve gone was letting Danny feel me up through my clothes. In return I got to see him wank himself off”, Claire said in a matter of fact way. I was assuming she was referring to Danny Dixon – a boy that was in my year at school, and had boasted about many successful exploits with younger girls.

“Ok, my turn,” said Claire, “Jo – Truth or Dare ?”
“Truth” replied Jo, to which came the question, “Are you still a virgin ?”
“Of course !” said Jo – looking quite shocked that either her friend didn’t know this.

“Steve,” said Jo, bringing me back to reality with a start, “Truth or Dare ?”
Of course, I took a truth, and was asked “When was the last time that you masturbated, and what were you thinking about ?”
This was starting to get embarrassing – sure I was with four sexy young girls, but one of those included my sister and I hadn’t even thought about discussing such personal matters in front of her. Nevertheless, I had agreed to the game so I answered…
“Last night in bed, and I was thinking about Jennifer Love Hewitt” I said, blushing profusely. In fact, this was not strictly true, as in fact I was thinking about the fact that my sister had started wearing a black thong, and earlier that evening it had risen up above her trouser line as she was lying on the floor watching TV. However, the girls accepted my answer, and the game moved on.
I decided to target Bex for my turn, so I asked “Bex, Truth or Dare ?” As expected, Bex opted for a truth. Despite all the potential questions I could have asked, my mind suddenly went blank, so I simply asked the same question I had just answered, “When was the last time that you masturbated, where were you and what were you thinking about ?”
Bex smiled, and replied “It was this morning when I woke up. I was in bed, and I was thinking about my friends and what may happen on this sleepover !”
Wow, I though to myself. The group had been on several sleepovers before, and my mind was now filled with thoughts of what may have happened on those. These girls were obviously used to playing Truth Or Dare.
“Sarah – Truth or Dare ?” Bex asked. To my surprise, Sarah took a Dare – the first of the game. Obviously the alcohol may have had an effect on her decision, but it was too late now.
“Sarah, I Dare you to French Kiss Claire for 1 minute !”. The group cheered and whooped, as did I – it’s not every day you get to see your younger sister French kiss one of her hot friends. She scurried across the floor without argument, and got stuck in to the task in hand. It was a really hot scene and as the lips met, both girls embraced each other. As soon as it had begun, Bex shouted “Time”, and the scene ended with both girls looking quite flushed.
“Ok,” Sarah said breathlessly, “Claire, Truth or Dare ?”. It seemed slightly unfair for my sister to pick on Claire, as she was just involved in the previous dare, but I wasn’t going to complain !
“After you were so brave, I’ll take a Dare too” said Claire, much to my pleasure.
“Ok Claire, I Dare you to strip to your underwear, and give my brother a sexy lap dance for 2 minutes !” my sister instructed. I was thinking if this game could get any better, and glancing at the clock which now said 8:45pm, I knew it would.
Claire stood up, and slowly undressed down to her underwear. She had on a lacy white bra and matching panties. Surely I should have been able to see some hair growth through the thin lacy fabric, but I did not. Either she hadn’t started growing any down there (unlikely, as her breasts gave away the fact that she was not a late developer), or perhaps she shaved them off ? I hoped I would find out very soon !
She approached me, and her friends started clapping out a rhythm as she swayed her bum and breasts in front of me. At one point she lowered herself into my lap, and ground her body against mine. The whole time she kept eye contact with me – although I was busy looking at her hot body to notice.
After the allocated time, Sarah announced that time was up, much to my disappointment. Claire returned to her position, but didn’t bother getting dressed – I guessed that she assumed it would save her time later !
“Jo – Truth or Dare ?”, Claire asked. Jo thought for a whilst, then chose a Dare.
“I dare you to… strip to your underwear and lay on your back in the middle of the circle. Then all members can kiss any exposed skin that they want for 2 minutes.”
Without hesitation, Jo began stripping off her clothes, and took her place in the middle of us. We all moved in closer, and began kissing any exposed skin we could find. I targeted the area around her belly button, whilst the other girls aimed for the top of her chest and legs. Jo was giggling, as the kissing must have obviously tickled her, and before long our time was up.
Jo returned to her seat, and also didn’t bother getting dressed. Instead, she looked at me and said “Truth or Dare ?”
I didn’t have a lot of choice – I couldn’t choose a truth after all the girls had opted for a dare, so I just nodded and said “Dare”.
“I dare you to… only take Dares for the rest of the night !”
My mind spun at the possibilities that could result in this – we still had over 3 hours to go, and we were going through rounds at an alarming rate. On the other hand, the girls were doing the dares too, and I was certainly enjoying myself.
Just to be cautious, I asked what the alternative dare would be. The girls huddled around, and after a short discussion they came up with, “If you choose the alternative, you will have to sleep naked in the garden tonight !”
I immediately discounted that possibility – although we had a fair sized garden, it wasn’t particularly well enclosed. If a neighbour looked out of their window in the early morning, they would be sure to see me. Also, although it wasn’t freezing at the moment, the thought of sleeping naked outside certainly sent shivers down my spine.
“Ok, I reluctantly accept the dare – I will only take dares for the rest of the game.” This could get very interesting, I thought…
Old 05-24-2008, 08:44 AM   #4
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the delay in getting Part 3 on here, and a huge thank you again for all the comments and support I’ve had so far.
This part is a bit shorter due to time constraints this week, but should keep you occupied for a short time…

Part III

Having agreed to take the dare to only ask for dares for the duration of the game, I decided it was time to get some serious revenge on my next victim…
“Bex, Truth or Dare ?”
“Truth” came the somewhat unexpected response – the way the game was going I was assuming that everyone would be doing dares for a whilst. Nevertheless, I came up with an interesting question, and I though I’d push the boat out here.
“If you had to give oral sex to one of the girls here, which one would you choose ?” I asked, feeling fairly happy with myself and anticipating what answer she would come up with.
“Hmmmm, that’s really tough,” she said, “I love them all so much, but if I had to choose just one, I’d pick… Sarah !”
The thought of Bex giving oral pleasure to my younger sister was vivid in my mind, and I found myself feeling guilty that this turned me on so much. I’d also picked up on some things that Bex had said during her answer… “I love them all” and “If I had to choose JUST one”. This made my head swirl even more with what these girls got up to in their spare time.
“Ok Steve, I’m coming straight back to you now,” Bex said, with a big grin.
I tried disputing the fact that I had just recently taken a dare, but my sister pointed out that there was nothing in the rules that prevented this taking place. Just to prove the point though, she asked the other girls whether this should be allowed to which a unanimous response of “yes” came back. I was beginning to realise that I was, what it technically known as, “stuffed !”
“I dare you to… strip naked for the rest of the game.” Bex said with a big grin.
I gulped, and although I realised from the beginning of the game that this was a possibility, I thought it would have been under different, slightly fairer circumstances. The command ran through my head again, almost in slow motion – I was being asked to strip naked… in front of four 12 & 13 year old girls… one of which was my younger sister !!!
I turned to my sister, desperately looking for some support, but was just greeted by a big smile anticipating what was about to happen.
I tried to reason with the girls by suggesting that if I do this, we could quit the game afterwards, but they pointed out that we had all agreed to the rules beforehand, and that included playing until midnight – and that no one could drop out !
Trying to be honourable in defeat, I stood up and began removing my clothes. Off came the T-Shirt to a round of cheers from the girls. Next I removed my socks, then unbuckled my belt. I considered taking off both my jeans and underwear in one quick action to get the humiliation out of the way quickly, but I realised that the longer I dragged this out, just maybe, the less time we’d have to do other dares. I lowered my jeans past my knees, down to my ankles and stepped out of them. It didn’t go unnoticed by the girls that I had an erection that was tenting out my boxer shorts, and again I received a round of applause and cheers – my second of the evening !
I tried acting brave and made some bravado comments – something like “I hope you’re ready for this girls” – but the group clearly detected that I was nervous and embarrassed, and just chanted “Off, Off, Off”.
I slowly lowered and removed my boxer shorts, leaving me totally naked and sporting an averaged size erection in front of my sister and her friends.

To Be Continued…
Old 05-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #5
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Back with the latest installment of my story. Again, thank you all for the comments and support…

I slowly lowered and removed my boxer shorts, leaving me totally naked and sporting an averaged size erection in front of my sister and her friends…

PART IV

Although now in this very compromising and embarrassing position, I realized that it was now time to choose someone else for a truth or dare. Having caught on to what was going on, I gathered that whoever I chose, they would a) probably take a truth and b) definitely come back to me with a dare.
I contemplated which of the four girls staring at my nakedness would be kindest to me, and realized that, considering the situation I was in, I did not have much choice. Whilst I knew that none of them would want any harm to come to me, the thought of having an older playtoy for the night would overcome any sense of rationabillity or reasonability.
I figured that my safest option, with just a glimmer of hope of mercy, was from my sister.
“Sarah, Truth or Dare,” I asked fairly pointlessly, as I new what the answer would be, and sure enough came the response, “Truth”.
A thought had been rattling around my mind over the past few minutes (in between all the sexual thoughts and desires) that the predicament I was in seems remarkably well planned, so I simply asked,
“Did you girls plan all this before hand ?”
Jo answered before Sarah could, by shouting out “Busted !!”, whilst Jo and Bex clapped and Sarah nodded. “Took you a whilst to realize though.” Sarah said.
I had been well and truly stiched up, and had no way out of this but to carry on with the game.
Sarah smiled at me, and said “Ok Bro, I know that you have to only ask for dares for the rest of the game, but there’s still so much stuff I want to know. So, your dare is to answer the next five questions, TRUTHFULLY.” She emphasized the word “truthfully”, so I knew that these were not going to be easy questions. Sarah said that she would be right back, and disappeared upstairs into her room, leaving me with her three friends who were still staring at my dick, and making comments about the size of it and the amount of hair that I had.
Sarah soon returned with a game that she had received for Christmas – an electronic, and obviously much tamer version of Truth or Dare that was designed for kids. She opened the box, and removed a gadget that looked like a Velcro ring with wires and two L.E.D.’s attached.
“Here, put this on…” she commanded. I was wondering where I was expected to put it, but thankfully she continued, “…on your middle finger”.
She explained to her friends that this was a basic lie detector, that measured stress levels via the skin, and would indicate if the victim was telling the truth or lying.
“Every time you lie to a question, you will get 5 spanks from each of us”, Sarah said. So much for hoping for a little mercy from my sister !
“Ok then, first question. Have you ever had any fantasies about me ?” she asked.
“Don’t be silly ! You’re my sister, of course I haven’t had any fantasies about you !” I replied, sounding shocked, but lying through my teeth as only this morning I had wanked off thinking about her.
Unfortunately the device attached to my finger didn’t believe me, making a buzzing sound and the little red LED flashing. My sisters friends were cheering, but I wasn’t sure if it was because the device worked, or whether they were about to spank me. My sister, however, blushed realizing that she had starred in at least one of my fantasies. After what seemed like a whilst, my sister spoke.
“You were lying, and you know the penalty – stand in the middle of the circle and bend over.”
I did as she asked, now not caring about my nudity, just embarrassed that she knew one of my dirtiest secrets.
“My dare – I go first”, she said, as she stood up and spanked me five times. It wasn’t too hard, but I could feel the burning palm print when she had finished. Her three friends took their turns too, and I was left to sit down again rather uncomfortably.
“Next question… have you ever tasted cum?” Sarah asked. Thankfully I could answer truthfully, and said that I had never tasted cum. The lie detector backed up my answer, and the game moved on.
“Have you ever done anything with another boy ?” my sister asked. It seemed somewhat inappropriate for my younger sister to be asking me these types of questions, but again it could be argued that it could also be considered inappropriate to be sitting here naked if front of her sporting an erection !
“Euughh – gross. No way.” I replied honestly, looking at the lie detector. The lights flickered between red and green. This made me think, and the game of “I’ll show you yours” from many years back with a friend popped into my mind. This convinced the device attached to my finger, and it buzzed with a red light glowing.
I tried to argue my case, “It was just once, and we didn’t do anything – just showed our willies to each other… and it was years ago. I just forgot…”, but it was useless. My sister was already pointing at the centre of the circle, and I assumed the position.
After another round of spanking, another question followed.
“What’s the most number of times you have cum in one day ?”
I had actually put this question to the test about a year earlier, when my parents and sister were out all day. I spent the whole day in my room naked, reading porn mags and looking at porn sites online, stopping only for much needed refreshment !
“Ten times”, I answered in a very matter of fact way, which was not disputed my the device.
I think that the girls seemed disappointed that I had answered honestly, but also seemed impressed that I could cum ten times.
“Ok, brother, last question. Does being naked in front of us turn you on ?”
I thought that the answer to that would have been obvious, given my erection pointing directly at them, but I guess that they just wanted to hear me say it.
“Of course – you are all good looking, sexy girls, and any bloke in my position would be turned on.”
I was relieved that the round of questions was over – amazingly there were other questions that could have been asked that would have been even more embarrassing to answer !
And now this one-sided game was back to me. Again, I knew and expected that whoever I asked would take a truth, and Bex didn’t disappoint me when she said “Truth”.
“Do you girls… do… stuff together ?” I asked, feeling kind of weird for asking, but really wanting to know the answer.
All the girls looked at each other and smiled. Bex wasn’t going to let me off lightly, and asked, “Stuff ? What kind of… stuff ?”
“You know, sexual stuff.” I muttered, feeling even more ashamed now, and more like the youngest member of the group than the oldest.
“Oh, that kind of stuff…” she replied, “of course – we have been for a couple of years now.” By penis twitched at the reply, and my thoughts from earlier in the game came flooding back in.
“But right now, it’s your turn for a dare…” she said to me…
Old 05-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #6
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Part V

“You just said that you can cum 10 times a day, so I reckon that we should be able to get a good 3 or 4 out of you by the end of this game. I dare you to show us how you masturbate. When you cum,” Bex continued, “I want you to catch it all in your hands, then rub it over yourself. When you’re done, you’ll need to lick your hands clean.”
To me, this seemed like several dares, and only the first part appealed to me as I was dying to climax after earlier events. I knew that there was no point in arguing by now, so I laid on my back and got to work on my erection.
Looking around from my current position, I could see all the girls watching me avidly. Claire and Jo, who were still just in their underwear, attracted most of my attention. Jo was sitting cross legged, whilst Claire was hugging her knees which were slightly apart, giving me the slightest glimpse of flesh between her legs and pussy. With views like this, it didn’t take me long to cum, and it shot out like a snake aiming venom. The first shot hit my chin, just below my mouth, and was immediately followed by a second that hit my chest. I frantically tried to catch as much in my hands as I could, and even I was surprised by the amount that came out.
As instructed, I proceeded to rub the hot cum into my body, starting at my chest and tummy. Bex decided to help me and gathered some of the excess fluids off my stomache, then proceeded to rub them into my face. I squirmed and tried to avoid any of it going into my eyes and mouth, but this just encouraged her to move upwards, rubbing the sticky and congealing fluid into my hair.
She then ran one of her fingers from my scalp, down my forehead and between my eyes, down my nose… then prised my lips apart with it, allowing me to taste cum for the first time. The thought of this was repulsive, but the taste itself was not too bad – warm and salty, but the thought that this was my own cum was playing deeply on my mind.
She then removed her finger, and placed all her others, one by one, into my mouth – making me suck each of them clean individually.
Once her fingers were clean, she then guided my own hands which were far more covered in my cum, to my mouth and instructed me to lick them clean. Although I was getting used to the taste, this was now cold and congealed with the consistency of wallpaper paste.
Once my hands were finally clean I was allowed to sit up and get back into my position in the circle…
Old 09-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the short delay in coming up with this part - things have been a bit hectic in the past week or so.

There were some interesting theories as to what will happen in the future story after the last post, but you'll just have to wait and see.

This part is the morning after the night before, and is yet another part closer to the end of this story... although it is also a part closer to the sequel !!

Enjoy...

PART XX

It was really strange walking into my sister’s bedroom, along with two of her best friends and all of us totally naked. I had never noticed how ‘girlie’ the room actually was, with the pink on the walls and on the quilt cover, along with the purple and lilac decorations. Even her dressing table had various girlie items scattered all over it – many of them were also pink.

Ed had already told us to leave the bedroom door open and light on, in case he “wanted to check on us”, so we climbed into the small bed. I was in the middle, with Jo on one side and Bex on the other. It was a tight squeeze – this bed was intended for one, not three, and this would ensure that we would all be snuggled up all night.
We could hear voices coming from my room, and I wondered if Ed would do anything else with my sister and Claire.

Jo shifted up in the bed, resulting in the quilt stopping around her navel, and leaving her breasts in line with my head, which was still on the pillow.

“I was just wondering,” she began, “if you both enjoyed tonight as much as I have ?”

This question made me think. I certainly had enjoyed most of what had gone on tonight, but there were a few things that I really didn’t want to do.

Bex chirped up, “I did. I’ve never had as many orgasms as I have done tonight ! I didn’t like peeing on Sarah though, and I’m just glad that John doesn’t know who’s in that photo that Ed sent.”

“I agree,” I agreed, “Most of it has been fun, but I’m worried what Ed is going to get us to do next – now that he has those photos and videos.”

We continued to chat for a little whilst, but I really was totally worn out after such a physically and mentally draining night, and before long we were all sleeping.

The next morning, Ed came into the room to wake us. Ed, by now, was fully dressed, but he was accompanied by my sister and Claire who were still naked.

“Come on sleepy heads – we’ve got a busy morning ahead of us !” Ed yelled, ensuring that we were all awake. He then ripped off the quilt, exposing each of our naked bodies yet again. I, of course, was showing ‘morning glory’, and this did not go unnoticed by my friend.
“Ooh – looks like we’re going to have to do something about that !” he joked. “Everyone downstairs in five minutes.” And with that he disappeared, leaving the five of us in my sisters room.

The girls talked amongst themselves whilst we mustered the energy and motivation to get up, and needless to say the conversation was dominated by the previous nights events. As instructed, though, we were all downstairs in the living room before the five minute deadline was up.

“Look at this place – it’s a mess ! You lot get tidying whilst I prepare you breakfast” Ed said. It was good to know he looks after his ‘slaves’, and he was right – the place was quite a mess from the night before, with discarded bottles, food and clothes littering the place.

Ed kept checking up on us, and when he was satisfied, he announced that “breakfast was served”.

We all proceeded into the dining room, where the table had been set out for five. We sat down, and Ed told us that breakfast would consist of cereal and milk, along with toast and spread.
He then presented a bowl of cornflakes in front of each of us, and put a large jug of milk in the centre of the table.

I was starting to wonder who was actually who’s slave at this point, as Ed seemed to be waiting on us. However once we’d all poured the milk onto our cereal, Ed announced that he’d added his own ‘special ingredient’ to the milk. None of us had any doubt as to what that would be. Fortunately the ratio of the ‘ingredient’ to the milk meant that it was fairly tasteless, although the thought that – yet again – I was eating cum played on my mind with every mouthful.

Once we had all finished the cereal, Ed gave us all a slice of toast. He then announced that, unfortunately, we were out of butter, so we would all have to produce our own spread. He then made each of the girls move their chair away from the table and spread their legs wide so that we could watch them masturbate.
After about five minutes, he ordered me to stand and wank myself off until I came, and when I did it all had to land on my slice of toast. The girls continued to masturbate whilst I did this, and this meant that I didn’t last long. Within a couple of minutes I was shooting my warm cum all over my toast.
Ed was moving between the girls, inserting a finger or two into each of their pussies and scooping out their juices, then wiping them onto their slices of toast. He also made a special point of ensuring I got a sample of each girl on my toast, then he wiped some of my cum off my slice and onto each of theirs.

We were then all instructed to eat our slice of toast – which I can say was quite a taste experience !

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 09-16-2008, 12:17 PM   #8
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Nearly there... just one last part after this one, which will be kind of an epilogue rounding off the story. Once again, thank you all for your continued support...

Part XXI

Once we had all consumed the breakfast, Ed had us all remain sitting around the table, except for my sister whom he had clean the table and rinse the plates.

Once she had finished, she was told to retake her seat.

"Congratulations - you have all done exceedingly well up to now, but as I said last night, you will continue to be my slaves until I say otherwise." Ed said, looking at us all. Just to reinforce his message, he added, "You know the consequences of non compliance !"

"What about if other people are around ?" Bex asked, which was actually an important question to raise.

"Again, you'll do exactly as I say." Ed replied, but then after a few moments pause added, "but to save any awkward questions when others are around, I'll ask you 'Truth or Dare', to which you will answer 'Dare'... then you will do whatever I ask. Is that clear ?"

We all nodded in unison, although if the others were as concerned as I now was, the nodding didn't necessarily mean that we agree. Doing dares within the group was one thing, but Ed was now considering the possibility of humilliating us in front of other people ! This could be bad... very bad.
Before I could get too concerned over this, the telephone rang. I looked at Ed - almost for permission to answer it. He just looked back at me and said, "Well, go on then !"

I rushed over and answered the phone - it was my mum. It started like any phone call from a concerned mother to her child, checking that everything is ok, however after a minute or so, Jo came over to where I was standing. She knelt down, and gently placed my cock in her mouth and began sucking. My dick immediately began to spring to life, despite emptying it's contents just before breakfast. Ed, my sister and her other friends had now also appeared, and were watching me as I desperately tried to concentrate on the telephone conversation. After the previous nights activities, Jo had become quite an expert at sucking dick, and she rolled my penis around with her tongue.
My mum was explaining that my grandad's condition was stable, but still serious. My father would be staying with him for the next few days, but she was returning today to look after us and the house. I tried to speak, but it was difficult to concentrate and talk considering the situation that I was in. I glanced across and saw my sister smiling at my predicament and, almost instinctively, asked my mum if she wanted to speak to Sarah. Of course, the answer was yes, and I handed the phone to Sarah. I could now focus on matters in hand - or mouth as it happened. However once I had given the phone to Sarah, Ed tapped Jo on the shoulder and told her to stop - much to my disappointment.
Instead, he went over to my sister and started to stroke her pussy. The effect was almost immediate, as she gasped at his first touch. Slowly he rubbed and slid a finger inside of her as she stood there talking to my mum. My mum had obviously picked up on my sisters reaction, as my sister said that "she felt a bit queezy... must have eaten too much birthday cake", which my mum appeared to have accepted.
Ed continued to rub, forcing my sister to bite her bottom lip and clench her fist in her mouth to stop other sounds of ecstacy escaping her.
Finally, my sister said, "Ok then... see you later.... love you too", and hung up the phone, nearly collapsing in the nearby chair.

Ed laughed, and quite unexpectedly every one of us joined in. My sister said "Phew... that was sooo close !"

The atmosphere changed at that point - no longer was it oppressive, and although we were still under Ed's complete control, it just seemed a lot more relaxed.

We sat around chatting, like any group of friends would... except that five of us were naked and only one was dressed. Ed reassured us all by saying that whatever he would get us to do, he will not intentially get us into trouble or harm, and indeed would look out for us.

After about half an hour of this banter, the conversation was interuppted by the door bell. I glanced through the window, and noticed that it was our paper boy, collecting the weeks money. I told Ed not to worry, and he would come back tomorrow, but Ed decided to put his new powers to the test. He asked my sister, "Sarah, Truth or Dare ?". As planned, my sister replied "Dare", and Ed said, "You are to answer the door to the paperboy... naked !"
My sister jumped up from her chair and ran to the door, appearing to be quite excited by the challenge. It may be due to the fact that our paperboy was in the year above her at school, and I knew that she liked him.
I watched out of the window, as I heard our front door open.
"Hi, I'm here for the..." I heard, as his face simultaniously changed from a mundane smile to complete shock. Unlike when I had been forced to answer the door naked to Ed, my sister had obviously not hidden behind it.
"Paper money ?" I heard my sister ask. The paperboys expression didn't change, other than he nodded.
"I'll just get it... don't go anywhere," my sister said.
My sister reappeared in the living room, and asked me if mum had left the money. I smiled and pointed at the small pile of change that mum always left on the fireplace for the papers.
My sister grabbed it and was about to rush back out when Ed stopped her.
"I dare you to drop it so that you have to pick it up in front of him." Ed said.
Again, my sister smiled and nodded, and rushed back out into the hallway. I heard a patter of coins fall on the floor, and my sister apologise to the boy on the step. This kid couldn't believe his luck. He looked around to make sure that no one else was watching, and continued to enjoy the show as my sister began picking up the coins.
"I dare you to go and help her." Ed said to Bex. Bex looked a little more concerned than my sister did, but did go out into the hallway.
"Is everything ok ?" I heard Bex ask. "I thought I heard you drop something."
That was about it for the paperboy. I had already noticed that he had a tent in his trousers, and seeing two hot, naked girls bending down to pick up the coins must have sent him over the edge.
"Errrr... don't... worry........ Back.... tomorrow...." I heard him stutter as he turned to walk away, but still looking over his shoulder anxious to capture as much of the scene as he could.

As he disappeared up the street, I heard the front door close, and both Bex and my sister came in laughing hysterically.

"Did you see his face ?" my sister asked the room.
"I thought his mouth had stuck open !" bex replied.

I agreed it was both extremely funny and quite a turn on... and the whole room agreed. Ed looked pleased with the outcome of his first real test.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 09-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

And now, the time has come for the final chapter of this story...

PART XXII - Epilogue

Despite the fun that we all now seemed to be having, time was ticking on. Despite my mother not being due back for a few hours yet, Ed realised that it was time to call it a day... for now at least.

"Ok, Bex, Jo and Claire can all get dressed now... but no panties - I want to keep them as a trophy from my slaves." Ed said.

"What about us ?" I asked, as he had not mentioned me or Sarah previously.

"No - I 'dare' you two to stay completely naked until your mum walks through the door !" he replied.

Sarah and I looked at each other in horror - did he really expect us to let our mom see us naked ? Ed could see our concern and, yet again, came to our rescue...

"You don't have to be standing here, awaiting her with open arms you idiots... use your imagination !!"

I think I could see where Ed was going with this - as long as we did what he said, we could be creative with the rest.

Very soon Ed and Sarah's friends were all dressed, leaving just me and my sister naked, which made us both feel more exposed and embarrassed than ever.

The girls all hugged Sarah and said their goodbyes, and Ed came across to me.

"Dude... what a night. Are we cool ?" he asked.

"I'd be cooler if you got rid of those photos and video footage on your phone... but yeah, we're cool." I replied, honestly.

Within a few minutes they had left, leaving just me and my sister alone in a quiet house. Sarah began to finish off the tidying, but I stopped her.

"Can we talk for a minute ?" I asked.

"Sure." was the response.

A discussion I had planned lasting a minute or so, along the lines of what me and Ed had shortly before, ended up lasting about twenty minutes.
We talked about what had happened, our feelings and concerns, and how we felt about each other. We agreed that we actually both had enjoyed the events of the morning and previous night, and that put my mind at ease. She leant forward and hugged me, strictly in a non sexual way, but in a warm, loving way. I could have stayed like that for hours, just hugging her and feeling the warmth of her body, but she broke it off saying that we still had some cleaning to do.

We worked together to finish off the house, then watched music television for a whilst. The fact we were both still naked now seemed insignificant - we were both comfortable with each other.
About half an hour before mum was due back home, we moved upstairs. Sarah was going to be in the shower when mum returned, and I'll be in my room - clothes at the ready so that I can quickly get dressed as soon as she walks through the door.

Sure enough, almost right on time in a way that only mothers can do, we heard the key in the door. Sarah ran into the bathroom and under the warm shower that was already running, whilst I quickly put on my jeans and t-shirt.

"I'm home !" my mum announced as she walked into the house. In just a few short seconds I was running down the stairs to greet her.

Our plan worked flawlessly, and we had completed Ed's Dare as we had promised we would.

Of course, there were plenty more dares and challenges that we all had to do over the next few months, but that's a whole other story............

THE END !!!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:08 AM   #10
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

And that's it !!

I'd just like to thank everyone for their support, comments and feedback throughout the story. I hope that I haven't offended anyone too much, and that most of you have enjoyed reading it.

I had plans for a sequel, but they have currently been put on hold. Who knows, I may return to post this at a later time.

Thanks again...

ShinyDemon

Click here to leave comments!

Last edited by Leopard; 01-03-2011 at 05:00 AM.
The following user says Thank You to ShinyDemon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk