Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-31-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
MechaKing

Award Star Show off your collar!

Even though I been in a relationship for a long time, I still like to drool over collars.

Slaves ask if you can show off your collar, and Masters show off your slaves collars!

Show me pictures, tell me stories about when you got it, what does it mean to you?, tell me your rituals around it, is it one of a kind or is it pet store dog collar?, tell us anything!

Collars are so diverse, and everyone has their own idea of what a collar is.... I just like hearing about them and seeing them.

My collar is a small silver chain. I wear it almost 24/7. When I first received it I was confused... I wanted a nice big leather collar that showed off that i belonged to my Sir... However, my Sir explained how this will allow me to wear it pretty much anywhere, and i slowly got used to the idea. Now I'm in love with it. I eventually got my big leather collar as a play collar.

I am proud to wear my Sir's collar. Hopefully, I will be allowed to take a picture of it for you soon.

Tell me about your collar! Show Us! Anything!
MechaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
catsanddogs
getDare Sweetheart

well im kind of gettin a collar. its a small chain one like urs. it isnt from a sir, i got it as a bday present from a friend who thinks of me as their puppy hence the name and i do wear i pretty much 24/7 heressa pic of wat it looks like.
Attached Images

I'm still learning things about myself thanks to a few pplz here Trueblue333,Akari, and Stinkbutt
Love you all<3
And bitch better be ready to TasteTheRainbow!!!
And there are still a few ppl here I still love Vexus,Tadoms,DylanXx and ConnorXx,Meeacaroline,and all I can remember. If I forgot someone I'm sorry and. Still love you <3
catsanddogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
BlitzMundane
getDare Sweetheart

Replying so I can A) complain because I don't have a collar and B) direct my Master to this post later.
blackmail you
share pictures
trade MSN adresses
or play TorD.
I won't reply.

Stories I've written;
"Say it!" http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55553
BlitzMundane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:16 AM   #4
Raineyangel81

for awhile, I was wearing my Master's collar (I had gifted it to Him when I was playing mistress) but I had no connection to it. I had bought another collar that I sometimes wore, but because it was still something I had and not from Him...when I wore it, I did not feel connected to Him.

He just gave me a new collar! It's handmade by Him. black cotton webbing with little red hearts on it, a bell and a little metal kitty figurine.

Raineyangel81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:28 AM   #5
momo
Account Banned

Rainbow

I want a collar, but I feel weird buying myself one and I can't be with my master any time soon :/ (so for now he's having me just wear a replacement type thing)
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Mine, and I love it. I haven't worn it in a while though...

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
MechaKing

puppysean: Very Cute

BlitzMundane: I do not know about your dynamic, but in a lot of dynamics one earns the collar and if that is the case in yours... I am sure you will earn yours very soon

Raineyangel81: Handmade ones are so sweet and typically the best. It looks like a cat/kitten collar?

3m0isBack(:: What is the replacement type thing? I know many couples where their collar is something like a bracelet or a ring

SlutPuppy: I have never had a collar with spikes, but I have always wondered... Do the spikes ever get in the way?
MechaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
Raineyangel81

it is similar to a kitten collar. I have a supplementary kitten collar I wear as a bracelet in the case that I am somewhere I cannot wear the collar (ie work/family events)
Raineyangel81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Do the spikes ever get in the way?
when trying to sleep or when laying down, yes. But other than that, I completely forget they're there.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
momo
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaKing View Post
3m0isBack(:: What is the replacement type thing? I know many couples where their collar is something like a bracelet or a ring
Well he used to have me wear a choker, but the choker I was wearing was made weird and dug in at the ends. It really did make me feel like I couldn't breathe and it was bound to break/rust after a couple weeks of wear. So now I wear an anklet.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:20 PM   #11
keykitty
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to have a specific collar for my Miss right now I have to wait till I am given instructions for one.

Advertisements
Kink Talk