Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-18-2023, 02:25 AM   #1
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House

The Lake House

*Disclaimer*

This is part two of a trilogy of stories. Part one can be read HERE. The author recommends you read the stories in order.

Whilst I will not tie myself to a particular release schedule, I am hoping to upload a new chapter at least once per week.

The stories are a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The purpose of this literature is for entertainment only. It is not in any way a representation of how kink activity should be facilitated or administered.

Please be aware, the stories contain references and include material relating to; blackmail, kidnap, torture, non-consensual sexual actions, psychological abuse and manipulation as well other illegal and morally questionable activities.

If you are likely to be effected by any of these subject areas, please do not read.

Thank you,

DeepInnerFreak.

Loves, Likes & Limits

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 06-18-2023 at 02:28 AM.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 02:35 AM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter One

The Lake House

Chapter One

Little did he know, in the next hour, Nick was going to make a decision that would change his life forever. There was no way he could foresee the events that will, over the next few days unfold. He wouldn’t even witness the circumstances that lead to the turnaround.

He found himself, yet again, nursing a half drunk pint of ale, watching the London commuters head home after a hard Thursday’s work. Whenever he felt down or something had gone wrong, he would take a seat on one of the eight picnic tables that ran along the outside of the white pebble dashed exterior of his favourite pub–The Watchman. The tables were so close to the passing commuters that if he reached out he would be able to touch them as they hurried along. He never did of course. He was more entertained by their sad little lives, stuck in the continuous, never ending wheel of the rat race. He never understood how so many people could be content being told what to do, how to act, how to dress. It was a scorching summer day and there were all these idiots, running around in suits and business dress, he mused.

His thoughts were cut short by a faint sobbing behind him. Nick turned around and saw a girl a few tables away hunched over with his back to him. The girl had bleach blonde hair and was tapping at her phone. “Clearly one of the rat race lot” he concluded as he looked closer. She was dressed smartly in a grey suit jacket, matching skirt, black tights and black patent leather high heels. “Probably a redundancy” he thought to himself as the shallow blubbering continued.

The girl's phone rings but gets swiftly cancelled.

The sound of sniffling continues, as Nick’s attention moves away from the commuters and more towards the unhappy girl behind him.

The girl’s phone ring’s again. Like last time, it is cut off within seconds.

Why do these fools do it to themselves”, he thought to himself, assuming the girl is being harassed by some male colleague that wants to check she's okay after her lay off.

Nick never really appreciated how fortunate he was. At Thirty–Six years old, he never had to work for anything. Being the only child of a well-off mother, he had been given most of the things he owned. He lived in a stunning terrace town house in Forest Gate, which he moved into a couple of years ago after admitting his senile mother into care. The apartment in Stratford that she bought for him, he now rented out. This along with a small online business provided his main source of income. Everything from his mother was transferred to him. He didn’t need a job, never had done, never could. Not since the incident at school that impeded him from living a normal life.

The girl's phone rings again, this time she answers.

“Leave me alone”, the girl sobbed.

Nick’s eyes looked sideways, following his ear to see if his prediction of an unwanted male colleague was correct.

“I can’t come back there, I won’t, not after what you did”.

Oh”, thinks Nick, “something a little deeper than an unsolicited advance”.

“Just leave me alone, I don’t want to talk to you, we’re done. I’ll find somewhere”.

The girl ends the conversation and the gentle cries resume.

Nick didn’t really care much for emotional girls. He could never handle any sort of conflict. He preferred instead to just get on with things, the way he was brought up to. “Men don’t have feelings or sentiments” he told himself, relaying his teachings from his mother. That adage had served him well. He did however become curious about the nature of the girl's last words–“I’ll find somewhere”. Having lost yet another tenant, a familiar cycle that had become the norm at the apartment, he couldn’t help but think that he was presented with an opportunity to address that problem. An opportunity that would save him a lot of time and a little money. No advertising fees, no agent commissions, no trawling through a long list of applicants. This girl already sounded amenable, maybe even desperate. He decided to do something he had never done before. He approached a girl.

“Hey, are you okay”, Nick said hesitantly to the girl. She looked up at him with mascara running from her deep, wide brown eyes down her face. “She’s beautiful”, Nick thinks to himself as she starts talking.

“I’m not. I’m sorry, am I disturbing you? I’ll go”.

“No, no, not at all”, I just…” Nick fumbled over his words. “You seemed upset”.

“I just have a lot going on”, the girl said, seemingly distracted by her thoughts. She looked away and attempted to wipe the mascara that was draining from her eyes. Only she made it worse, her face now looking like a pissed street artist had graffiti sketched his tag all down her cheeks. She fumbled in her handbag, making quite a racket.

Nick looked away, pretending he’d noticed something more interesting in the distance. He wanted to leave the girl to her miserable situation but that felt too awkward now.

She pulled out a compact mirror from her handbag, opening it up and looking into it. “Fuck, I looks such a mess”. She roots around in her bag again, “Urgh, do you have a tissue or something?”

Nick knows he doesn’t but pats his black t-shirt and blue jeans down anyway, wanting to look like he wasn’t just being blunt when he said “no”.

The girl continues rifling through her bag.

“Wait here, I’ll grab you a napkin from the bar”.

The girl doesn’t respond and continues to look through her bag.

Nick returns, feeling like the hero with the ladders to save the cat from the tree. The girl is sitting with her head buried in her arms on the table.

“Here”, says Nick, waving a handful of paper napkins at her. “I got you a drink too, looks like you could do with one”.

The girl takes the napkins, looks into her mirror and begins cleaning. “Thanks for the drink, but it’s not necessary”.

“Well it’s there if you change your mind”. “Urgh you idiot Nick”, he tells himself. “She probably thinks you spiked it. Amateur move”.

He walks away, back to the table he was on before cursing himself for buying the girl a drink.

A few moments pass and the girl walks past his table towards the main street before stopping and turning to Nick.

“Hey, do you know what bus will get me to Clapham?”

“Bus?” Nick asks confused, "Clapham is the other side of London, you’d be better off going by tube, the station is just round the corner”.

“I know how London transport works, I just want some alone time before going to my friends”.

“Honestly, I have no idea”, there’s probably a lot of changes. I can look it up, won’t take me long”.

The girl sits down at Nick’s table as he looks at his phone, asking google the best route by bus.

“Hmm, it’s just giving me a load of tube options, might take a little longer”.

“Okay, thanks”.

“Are you doing anything nice at your friend's place?” Nick thinks he has a second chance to speak about the possibility of her being his tenant.

“No, not really, just need somewhere to crash the night”.

“Oh, do you not have somewhere to stay?”

“It’s all a mess”, the girl almost starts crying again but holds back, her voice cracking. “I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me. I was living with him and well, now I don’t”.

Fucking emotions probably drove him to it”, Nick thinks to himself. “That sounds rough. Do you have any plans after tonight?”

The girl lets out a one breath laugh like it’s the most stupid question unless it wasn’t so serious. “No, I suppose I am officially homeless. I am heading up to another friend's house this weekend, but after that…”, she pauses for a few seconds. “I’ll sort it out”.

“What do you do for a living, could someone at work help you out?” Nick asks the girl.

“I’m a paralegal”. The girl sighs. “Everyone I work with is up their own arse. We all hate each other. Anyone who would offer me help would only be doing it so they had some juicy gossip for the office. So no, that’s not an option”.

“Parents?”.

“They live miles away, no good for work sadly. Honestly I’ll be fine”.

“Hmm”, Nick ponders as he builds up the courage to ask. “Feel free to say no, but I do have an apartment in Stratford and I just lost a tenant…”

Nick gets cut off from finishing. “No it’s okay, I really don’t want to live around guys at the moment”.

Nick looks up from his phone. “You wouldn’t be, I don’t live there myself. I live round the corner from here. The apartment has one other tenant, a girl. She’s lovely. Bethany”, he smiled as he said her name. “It’s fairly modern, open planned and…” Nick pauses, realising he’s probably over selling it and sounding desperate.

The girl looked at Nick with an unsure expression, but looked like she was considering it.

“Look, it’s no skin off my nose. I need a tenant, you’d be saving me a whole load of admin costs and time. I can leave you my number, give yourself some time to think?”

The girl took a moment, before pulling out her phone. “Okay, what’s your name?”

“Nick”.

She typed his number in her phone and Nick passed on the convoluted route to Clapham by bus. The girl stood up and was about to leave.

“Wait, what’s your name?”

“Chloë”, replied the girl, looking over her shoulder. “Thanks for your help, I’ll let you know later about the apartment”.

Unbeknownst to him, Bethany and even Chloë, Nick had just sealed his fate.
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 06-21-2023, 05:02 AM   #3
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Two

The Lake House

Chapter Two

Bethany sat on the sofa in the living area of the apartment drinking a coffee that she had to begrudgingly make herself as she waited. Her knee bounced which was accompanied by the occasional sigh as she read the text from Nick. It said a girl called Chloë would be arriving sometime around ten a.m. Her fingers tapped on the surface of the coffee table, it was already twenty past.

BUZZZ.

Bethany rolled her eyes, hit the button to open the main entrance door. She prepared the apartment quickly before opening the apartment door and heading into the corridor.

At the top of the stairs a blonde haired girl appeared, struggling with a large black suitcase. She was slender, around five–and–a–half–feet tall and her hair tied in a bun. She was wearing plain, unbranded trainers, a pair of torn denim shorts and a small white tank top which showed off her slim midriff.

Bethany ignores the girl’s lateness and eyes over her body, “cute”, she thinks to herself, “Nick picked well. I’m looking forward to seeing this one naked and begging me for the smallest things”. Having been through this routine several times, she knew playing nicely at first and giving the impression she wanted to be friends, was the best strategy. She puts on a smile. “Hey you must be Chloë”, trying to sound as excited as she could muster.

“Yup”, said Chloë out of breath as she yanks her luggage up the last step and manoeuvres it onto its bent wheels.

Huh”, thinks Bethany, “a little older than usual, not as chatty”. Giving up on waiting for any further conversation she decided to introduce herself. “I’m Bethany”.

“Oh yeah, of course, Hiya”, Chloë responded, pushing the heavy case up the hallway to the front door like she knew where she was going. “Nick said you’d be here, there was really no need though”.

Ungrateful bitch”, Bethany thought. “I’ll enjoy making her suffer”. The girls made their way into the apartment, “how was your trip over”.

“With this lump? It was awkward. Getting it on and off the tube was a nightmare. But driving in London this time in the morning would have been worse. Anyway I’m here now”. Chloë catches her breath, taking her keys, phone and cards from her shorts and places them on a shelf above the chest by the front door.

“Nick said you were a lawyer?”

“Nah, not me. They’re all arseholes. I’m a paralegal”.

“Arseholes?”

“Yeah, I work at a place that personifies mid-nineteenth century culture”.

Bethany stared blankly.

“You know, I’m there to do a job, they don’t give a shit about some low grade paralegals’ personal crisis. Had to pull a sickie today. I hate it when people do that, but needs must”.

“Okayyyy then”, Bethany didn’t care for the waffle and preferred it when Chloë was less wordy. She showed Chloë around the apartment, pointing out where everything was.

“Great”, said Chloë, seeming fairly distracted. “I’m not here long, gotta go get my car. I’m heading to a friend's house for the weekend. He’s having a party. I didn’t want to go after what happened yesterday but everyone said it’d help to take my mind off it. My friends are usually right”.

For fuck’s sake”, thinks Bethany realising she won’t be able to follow her usual method of blackmail until after Chloë returns. “Thanks a bunch, Nick. Nick the almighty prick”. She looked over at Chloë who was hot and sweaty from the trip and lugging the suitcase up the stairs. She thought she’d at least try and get a few naked pictures before she left. “Hey, looks like you’ve built up quite a sweat. Why don’t you take a shower now you know where the bathroom is, so you feel fresh for your friends?”

“Yeah, good idea. I’ll just grab my towel and stuff from the suitcase”.

“No need, there’s toiletries and everything you need in the bathroom, I’ll grab you a fresh towel”.

Chloë pauses for a few seconds.

Come on you stupid bitch, it’s not a fucking brainteaser, just get in the shower”, Bethany thinks as she watches the girl debate with herself.

“Yeah, okay, sounds good”.

There’s a good girl”, Bethany thinks as she heads off to her room to grab a towel, shouting behind her. “Do you have time for some lunch? I was about to order”. Bethany has to think on her feet and adapts her plans quickly. She knows she hasn’t got the time to do the whole hiding Chloë’s luggage thing. “That will have to wait until Chloë gets back”, she tells herself, “but I can have a snoop around her phone and get some pics so we’re ready to start when she returns”.

“Yeah, should just have enough time if it’s quick”, said Chloë.

Bethany lays the towel over the rail in the bathroom. “You’re good to go”.

“Ta”.

Chloë closes the door and Bethany hears the shower flowing. She waits a few moments, giving the girl enough time to get naked before walking back over.

“Hey, Chloë”, Bethany shouts so she can be heard over the powerful shower.

“Yeah”.

“The WiFi has gone down and my phone’s out of data. Can I use yours to get the food?”

There was no response from Chloë.

“Hey, Chloë, did you hear…” Bethany is interrupted by the door unexpectedly opening. Chloë sticks out her head. “What did you say?”

Bethany tries to look but can’t see Chloë’s naked body. “Oh I was asking if I could use your phone. I’m out of data on mine and the WiFi’s gone down”.

“Oh, shit, that’s no good”. Chloë opens the door fully, revealing to Bethany that she is still fully dressed, even has her trainers on.

Urgh”, Bethany thinks, “I went too soon”.

“Where’s the router”?

“Erm, I…” Bethany stumbles for words. “It isn’t supposed to go like this. I hate you so much already”, she mumbles to herself. She watches the girl heading back into the living area, her head searching.

“I’m not really sure”, lies Bethany, hoping Chloë will give up and doesn’t find it. Playing stupid she asks “What does it look like?”

“Oh, come on, you’re not that dumb, you must know what a router looks like. It’s twenty twenty three, where have you been living, under a rock?”

Bethany watches Chloë as she continues to look around the apartment. “Fucking stuck up bitch calling me dumb, I’ll show her who’s dumb when I have her tied up naked, fucking her butt red raw making her beg me to keep going. Yeah that’ll bring a whole new meaning to the phrase - stuck up”. Bethany decides to join in the search and pretend she doesn’t know what she’s looking for as she plans a gruesome future for Chloë in her head.

“Does this happen often?” Chloë asks as she looks around the living area. “Only I have to do a lot of work from home so I can’t have the internet keep dropping, might have to find a different company”.

“Erm, once every couple of months or so”, Bethany said. This was not a lie. This was generally the turnover of tenants she has to go through this rigmarole with.

Chloë makes her way behind the TV unit, “ahaa, found it”.

“Oh great”, Bethany responds, feigning relief.

“Ahh, it’s unplugged itself, how weird”.

“Oh, yeah very strange”, Bethany responds knowing full well she unplugged it earlier after answering the buzzer.

“Well, at least we don’t have to look for a new supplier. Must have just got caught on something and tugged itself out”.

“Must have”. Bethany nods slouching on the sofa, realising she’s just cleared her entire weekend for literally nothing.

“Don’t think I have time for that shower now Beth, or even food. May as well start unpacking. My weekend stuff is already packed in my car”.

“It’s Bethany”, she responds trying not to sound too frustrated but her temper is close to boiling over.

“Oh right, yeah sorry”, Chloë said as she sauntered over to her heavy suitcase before turning back to her new flatmate. “Hey Beth, why don't you come with me? We can get to know each other better. My friends are a blast, you’ll love them”.

“Bethany”, she snaps, “my name is Bethany”. She rolls her eyes. “She could start getting to know me by getting that right”, she tells herself.

“Shit, sorry. I’m crap with names. I’ll get there”. Chloë trundles the heavy suitcase towards her room as she continues with her suggestion. “It’ll be great. We can get drunk, eat loads of bad food, watch and laugh at stupid boys, doing stupid things. So what do you reckon? Girls road trip?”

Bethany takes a moment. “I already absolutely detest this girl. Spending all weekend with her will be torture. My weekend is free though and I might be able to get the ball rolling. Get some pictures of her, find out what happened between her and her boyfriend. She’s already admitted to pulling a sickie, maybe I can use that as leverage. Yeah, by the time we get back on Sunday, she’ll be my little needy, desperate bitch”. She looks back over at Chloë, imagining her naked, spread out and begging for attention. “If we go now, she won’t have time to unpack which will make things easier for me later”. She put on her best fake smile. “Okay, you sold it to me. Don’t worry about unpacking, it’ll take too long. I’ll just go throw a few things in an overnight bag and we’ll head out”.
Old 06-24-2023, 09:12 PM   #4
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Three

The Lake House

Chapter Three

The two girls took the central line and walked out of Epping tube station. The sun belted down on the street and the breeze moved fresh air around them. It was a welcomed change from the stuffy, dismal atmosphere of the London Underground.

“My car is parked just around the corner, but let's get some food first, I’m starving”.

Although trying to order lunch earlier was just a ruse to use Chloë’s phone, Bethany was feeling hungry. The pair agreed to grab a coffee and sandwich from a Deli on the way to the car.

“Oh, is this where you and your boyfriend lived?” Bethany asked, hoping to gather some more information as the girls walked.

“Nah, Epping was just the most logical place to park what with getting to the apartment and heading off to my friends. I’ll get the boot open so you can put your bag alongside mine”. Chloë held up her key fob to unlock the silver Audi TT Coupé parked over the road.

“Wow, is this your car”, Bethany asked.

“Technically yes. In reality it belongs to the firm I work for. I wish I could afford something like this”.

Quietly envious, Bethany sat in the car. Doors closed, windows down, seatbelts on. Chloë revs the engine, lifts the clutch and they are off.

“How far away is your friend’s house?”

“Okay, don’t be mad. It’s a fair distance. But I swear it will be totally worth it”.

“How far, Chloë?”

“Like five hours”.

“Are you kidding me?” Bethany responded sharply.

“Yeah, I know, but hey, we can have a nice chat on the way”.

A chat maybe, not so sure about it being nice”, Bethany thought to herself before Chloë asked a question;

“So tell me about you”.

Christ, I hate deep and meaningful’s”, Bethany cringed inside before giving a brief synopsis of her life. It took her all of a couple of minutes covering how she never knew her parents, was bounced from foster family to foster family, hated school, hadn’t met the right guy yet but had her eye on someone.

“Oooh”, who is the mystery man?

“No one you would know, so it’s not worth talking about”

“Fair enough, I won’t probe. Sorry to hear about the fostering thing, must have been tough”?

“Again, not something I want to talk about”. Bethany desperately wanted to change the conversation. She was shameful of her life so far, nothing good ever happened with it. As far as she was concerned she hated the world and the world hated her. She wanted to get some background on her potential new slave. At least using someone gave her a purpose and gave her some pleasure. She told a lie to steer the discussion in the direction she wanted. “It wasn’t all bad, there was one family I was with, their son and I would play truth or dare”.

“Oh wow”, I literally have not played that for like, ten years?” Yeah I must have been like fourteen or fifteen the last time I played.

“Yeah it’s been a while for me too. The innocent days huh?

At least she knew the premise of the game”, Bethany thought. “Humour me, truth or dare?”

Chloë laughed, “are you serious?”

“Sure, why not, we have several hours to kill apparently”.

“Fine”, signed Chloë. I choose truth, obviously”.

Great”, thought Bethany, “now some questions to find out how slutty she is”.

They pass a sign indicating they are driving past Hemel Hempstead “so we’re heading North?”

“Is that my question? In which case, yes, we are heading up north. My turn”.

“No”, said Bethany. “Another one that thinks she’s clever, she’ll learn” she thinks. “My question is, how many people have you fucked”.

“Easy”, replies Chloë, “one”.

“One”? Bethany reacts shocked.

Sighing loudly Chloë explains how she met Harry, her ex boyfriend at school and they stayed together all this time before she discovered he was a cheating bastard.

Bethany is genuinely shocked that at twenty–five she has only fucked one person. “Okay, your turn”.

“Truth or dare?”

“I’ll go with truth too”.

“As you were so surprised by my answer, surprise me with your body count”.

Bethany thought that might be coming. Given Chloë’s answer she reduced her number dramatically. “Around two hundred”.

Unsuccessfully covering a gasp Chloë responds, “oh wow, well that’s a number”.

Bethany doesn’t care, she moved beyond being judged years ago. She laughs inside, “little does she know”. “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll stick with truth”.

“Would you say you were more dominant or submissive in the bedroom?”

Chloë sighs again, explaining how she would top Harry, often tie him up, tease him, smack his balls and barely ever let him cum, “It’s what he enjoyed”, she concluded.

Bethany was quite surprised again that she even knew how to answer, let alone experienced it. “And would you say that was your preference, or did you just do it because that’s what he wanted”.

“Huh, that sounds like a second question”.

“Nope, it was my initial question, you decided to give extra detail”.

“Fine, it’s my preference, truth or dare”.

Bethany was enjoying this, she was finding out a great deal of information from Chloë that she could use against her later, although “taming a Dominant might prove challenging” she thought. “Truth”.

“What’s the most disgusting thing you have done?”

This question gave Bethany flashbacks. She had done a lot of disgusting things in her life. A lot of them forced on her whilst in foster care. Since becoming an adult she has often found herself in relationships where she has been mistreated. It made her feel special, like she has a unique connection with them. She looked upon it as a kind of familiarity; with the abuse comes love. She has also found herself being the one to administer such ill treatment. It gave her a sense of power and control that she lacked in other relationships. Deep down she knew nobody loved her and never would. She had told herself as much several times. She also knew she could not love another. People existed to hurt her, or her to hurt them. “That is the way the world works”, she told herself as she decided to share something disgusting she has willingly done, rather than be forced on her. “I was with a guy and another girl one night. He came in her and I licked it out afterwards”.

“Oh wow, that actually sounds hot”.

“I guess”, Bethany said, trying to block out her time in foster care. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth”.

“What is your favourite kink as a Top?”

Chloë took a moment to think. “I like pain. Harry wasn’t much of a masochist, so I could never really do much with him. I really get excited at the thought of hurting someone, you know?”. The way she answered sounded melancholic.

“Yeah, I know that feeling for sure”. Bethany responded whilst she thought about all the torture she was going to put Chloë through.

“Do you mind if we move away from truth’s after this one? It’s kinda making me keep thinking about him and I’d really like to not think about it for a bit”.

“Great”, Bethany thought, “now I can get her warmed up with some dares to make things easier when we get to her friends”. She looked at Chloë feigning empathy. “Of course”.

“What is your biggest fantasy?”.

Bethany thought about her answer. She enjoyed being the one in charge, but deep down, she felt most relaxed and her true self being used. “I’d actually like to be someone’s live-in slave, never being able to leave their house, have no decisions to make, almost be forced into it”. Chloë’s facial reaction seemed somewhat shocked by this answer.

“Oh, wow, okay”.

“You seem surprised?”

“A little, I mean obviously I don’t know much about you, I just assumed you were more of the dominating type”.

“I enjoy both. But sometimes you just don’t get a choice in your role”, Bethany responded somewhat crypticaly but thought it was quite clever foreshadowing her flatmate’s new life.

As the pair passed the turn off for Milton Keynes, Bethany gave Chloë her first dare.

“I dare you to lift up your top until we get to the next junction”. Bethany thought this was a fairly bold first dare to start, but not so crazy that she would immediately refuse.

Chloë looked at her with wide eyes, “Jesus, you aren’t pissing about”. She took a moment before taking a hand off the wheel and pulling the hem of her white tank top up over her bra, leaving most of her slim body uncovered.

Her bra had a couple of small lace strands connecting the two plain solid white cups at the front. The straps were fairly minimal however the tank top still covered most of it from the back.

Bethany was happy seeing that Chloë was not prudish and enjoyed the view of her new flatmate. Chloë would share a nervous smile with Bethany and both would giggle at the couple of honks from passing cars on her right as her face flushed a little and they made it to the next junction.

Readjusting her clothing at Northampton Junction, Chloë gave Bethany her first dare.

“I dare you to flash your tits at three truck drivers. I’ll pick the truck, you flash when they look”.

Bethany was slightly taken back by this dare. It was definitely a step up in terms of risk, but it was also a gateway into her raising the stakes with Chloë.

Without waiting for Bethany’s confirmation, Chloë slowed down next to an articulated lorry which was in the left lane. She lined up the passenger window with the cabin and honked her horn.

Bethany looked up to her left. The trucker was in his fifties, bald with a white peppered, brown moustache. Bethany smiled to ensure his attention. She lifted up her black baggy Rolling Stones t-shirt at the same time as her black lace bra showing off her 38E cup breasts. The man sounded his loud horn twice and gave her a thumbs up. She covered herself back up feeling her pussy getting excited at her exposure.

“Looking a little flush there”, Chloë said smiling.

“Just the heat”, Bethany brushed off her obvious glow. “He seemed to enjoy the show”, she continued, directing the attention of the conversation away from her slight embarrassment onto the trucker.

The second truck was driven by a man in his twenties, with another man around the same age also in the cabin who leaned across to get a view of the flashing girl.

“Two down, one to go” said Chloë. She seemed to be enjoying Bethany’s embarrassing ordeal.

“Don’t get too excited, I already know what your next dare is”.

“All the more reason to make the most out of it then”, Chloë replied as she pulled up alongside the last driver.

“Oh fuck”, said Bethany.

“What?”

“It’s a chick”.

“How old?”.

“Mid–forties”.

Chloë blasted the horn before the woman looked down at Bethany. She lifted her clothing, showing herself off.

“She’s gotta be a lesbian if she’s driving a truck right?” said Chloë giggling. “Give her a proper show. Lick your fingers and play with your hard nipples”.

Bethany’ face reddened slightly at Chloë’s comment, clearly she had been looking. Bethany didn’t think too much about what she was being asked to do. The more she complied now, the more she could push Chloë later on. She wet her fingers and ran them across her stiffening nipples, circling round them, letting out a soft moan as she did. The action produced a lustful smile from the driver as she honked in appreciation before turning off at Coventry.

Bethany didn’t wait for further small talk, she wanted Chloë’s next dare to start right away.

“Give me your shorts and your panties. You’ll stay like that until we get to your friends”.

“What! No way”, Chloë responded dismissively.

“Uh, huh, a dare is a dare. I just had to show myself off to three strangers, barely any one will see that you have nothing on”.

“Yeah besides the guy in the M6 toll booth that's coming up and like every truck and coach full of people that goes past”.

Bethany puts her hands up in the air as if to say sobeit.

“Urgh, this is unfair”, Chloë said. Keeping her foot hovered over the gas she attempted to undo her denim shorts with one hand. “Fuck’s sake, she grumbles as she fails to unclip the buttons.

“Having some trouble there?”

“Yes, obviously”.

Bethany finds the performance very amusing, letting out a gentle laugh. She was pleasantly surprised at Chloë’s next suggestion which she never considered when thinking up the dare.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:03 AM   #5
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Four

The Lake House

Chapter Four

“You’ll have to do it for me”, said Chloë after wrestling with her shorts for a few minutes.

Bethany raised an eyebrow.

“Look, if you want it done, you’ll have to get on with it. I can’t drive at this speed taking them off. Unless you want me to pull over and add more time to the journey?”.

“Hell no, it’s long enough as it is”. Bethany’s initial hatred for Chloë and the travel time had dissipated. She was beginning to think Chloë will be a lot of fun as her slave. She loosens her seat belt, leans across and prises the metal buttons from the denim. “Butt up”. She places her fingers inside Chloë’s waistband and panties, pulls them down past her knees getting a close up of her smooth pussy.

Chloë lets her shorts and panties fall to her feet, stepping out of them carefully before fumbling to pick them up and giving them to Bethany. Her tank top didn’t even come down as far as her belly button meaning she was incredibly exposed.

“Looks like someone’s enjoying the game”, Bethany remarks, holding up the white lace panties that matched her bra. They had a clear wetness in the white cotton, making the fabric almost sheer.

“Fuck you, I bet you’re just as wet”.

She wasn’t wrong. Bethany could feel her pussy wettening in her shorts. She folds Chloë’s shorts and lays them in her lap. She places her wet panties on top, hoping to incite some curiosity from other drivers and the toll booth operative.

“Fuck, at least hide them away”.

“Nope”, Bethany replied smiling, a sinister joy in her voice, “I think they look rather good just here”.

The next thirty minutes were fairly uneventful much to Bethany’s disappointment. There was no obvious sign that any of the passing traffic saw her new flatmate’s half-naked state. Even the guy at the toll booth was too busy looking at his phone to pay any attention. Bethany did enjoy the view though. Chloë’s naked thighs, her legs parted slightly and glimpses of her wetness as she pressed on the clutch to change gear. “If only I could get a picture without her seeing”, she grumbles at the missed opportunity.

The girls pull into a service stop outside Birmingham. The wind from the open windows calms as the heavy, stifling heat hits them. Chloë parks at the back of the car park, away from the main cars, probably to protect her modesty. “Your next dare is in two parts, Chloë starts. “You’ll go and buy a banana from the Café then you’ll go and buy a pack of condoms from the newsagents, making sure the cashier sees the banana. You’ll come back here for the second part”.

Bethany throws Chloë’s clothes onto the back seat, before walking across to the small mall of service shops, her labia sliding against each other in her denim shorts. She stops off to use the bathroom in the cafe before buying the banana, fairly innocently. Her final port of call is the newsagents. A girl, around twenty, serves her the condoms, smiling at her as she looks at the banana as if to say “dirty bitch can’t even wait to get home”. Bethany is un-phased by the dare. She’s been in much more humiliating situations, this was a walk in the park. “Takes one to know one”, she thinks to herself before returning to Chloë who is waiting for her, still half naked.

“Got both the items?”.

“Yup”.

“Great, put a condom on the banana, pull your shorts down, pull your panties to one side, slide the banana into your hole. Pull your shorts up and you’ll stay full until your next dare”.

Bethany was a little flustered as she didn’t wear any panties. She thought the trip and the party would be fairly boring and wanted her seam to provide stimulation to keep her entertained. With Chloë assuming she was wearing panties made her feel more slutty. “I guess she was going to see it at some point. Just not used to my slaves seeing more of mine than I see of theirs first”. She opened the pack of condoms, ripped the metal foil before rolling the rubber down the banana. She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles before spreading her legs.

“Oh, commando. Cheeky”, Chloë commented as she leaned over getting a good look of Bethany’s smooth glistening pussy. “Wet too, as I thought”.

Fuck you”, Bethany grumbled to herself, before making light groans as she slid the rubber covered fruit into her wet, open hole.

“You have quite a nice pussy”, Chloë said as she pulled off, driving towards the exit before Bethany had a chance to redress. “Quite puffy and a neat inner labia”.

Bethany did not like that her flatmate seemed so comfortable teasing her. “I’ll put her in her place soon enough”, she thought as she raised her butt off the seat to put her shorts back on. Before she could cover herself, their car approached a group of teenage boys who were standing on Bethany’s side of the car.

“Woah, that bird’s got nothing on down below”, said one.

“Wait, is that a banana in her snatch?” Said another.

One could be heard shouting, “I’ve got a real banana right here you can use, slag” as Chloë pulled away laughing hysterically. Bethany scrambled desperately to get her shorts over her hips without exposing herself any further.

“That was out of order”, scolded Bethany. She felt completely belittled by the whole thing.

“Chill out, as if a load of boys seeing your pussy didn’t turn you on. Besides, I had no idea they were going to say all those things". Chloë giggled again.

Bethany didn’t respond. Chloë was partly right, but she didn’t like how confident she was being.

As they picked up speed on the motorway, the slight jolts of the car were affecting Bethany’s situation, making her a little breathless. The banana slipped around, hitting her shorts and pushed back into her pussy, teasing her g-spot. Bethany was pretty sure Chloë was doing this on purpose. She didn’t see why she should be the only one frustrated so announced Chloë’s next dare.

“Your next dare is to spread your legs, I’m going to play with your pussy for the next thirty minutes”.

Chloë’s eyes widened, looking nervous. She slowly opened her legs. Remembering her experience, Bethany thought Chloë had probably never been touched by another girl before. She slid her hands down her tummy and let her finger run through her smooth wet slit. “Fuck, you’re definitely wetter than me”.

“Am not”, Chloë replied breathlessly as her clit was being stroked gently. “Not now you have that, banana, filling you up”.

Chloë swerved the car gently, breaking and speeding up at times over the next thirty minutes. Bethany was unsure if this was a reaction to her fingers pressing against her slit, or her attempt to make sure the banana was reaching its maximum effect. Bethany caressed the girl's clit as gently as possible so she was never likely to cum. Bethany wanted her in a state of high neediness for when they got to their friends.

“Okay”, said Chloë breathlessly, that’s, thirty, minutes”.

Bethany pulled her fingers away from Chloë’s soaking pussy as she sat back in her seat. She raised her juice covered fingers to Chloë’s mouth hoping she’d lick them clean”.

“Fuck off, I’m not doing that”, Chloë responded in disgust as she caught her breath. “But because of that, I’m adding it to your next dare.

Bethany moved her fingers away from Chloë and just held them out in front, disappointed Chloë didn’t lap the juices. The banana was still teasing her as they passed a sign for Stoke-On-Trent. The fruit felt a little mushy from where her pussy had been clenching around it.

“In the backseat, you’ll find an outfit I have chosen for you from your luggage. I want you to climb in the back, put all the clothes you are wearing now onto the passenger seat. Once naked, you’ll kneel with your legs spread in the middle. You’ll give me a nice performance of you fucking yourself with the banana and when I am happy you’ll give it a nice, sloppy blow job. Then, when I tell you, you’ll remove the banana from the condom, peel the banana, eat it then redress. Oh, and before you start, you’ll lick my gunk off your fingers. Any questions?”

Bethany was stunned. She looked at Chloë in disbelief. “Are you for real?”.

“I am”, Chloë said back smiling. "It’s fairly covered back there and the traffic has calmed down now the lunchtime rush is over. If we think it’s getting too risky, you can duck down. You’ll be fine”.

Bethany contemplated the series of tasks she was being asked to complete. There wasn’t a huge amount of traffic on the road, and she could always hide if there was a chance she’d be seen. This one really pushed the bar high. She predicted that she may get more than just naked pictures of Chloë this weekend, probably more intimate recordings with what she could make her do after this. Bethany’s planning came to a halt when another thought popped into her head.

“Wait, how did you get clothes from my luggage to the backseat? I’ve been with you the entire time”.

Chloë looked at Bethany biting her lip. “When you were in the service station”.

“But you were half naked?”

Chloë let out a nervous laugh, “yeah, about that. Erm, well I might have put on my shorts just for a moment. I took them straight off again though, once I got back in”.

Bethany’s eyes moved away from the girl, her lips pursed and her nose scrunched a little. “You broke the dare”.

“I know”.

“And now you’re expecting me to do what you have just asked, after you didn’t follow mine”.

“I know, I know, but look. I only put them on to make your next dare work. They were on for like twenty seconds. I promise I won’t cover up any more until we get to my friend's house”.

Bethany wasn’t really in a position to punish Chloë, not yet anyway. “I can punish her for it once we are back at the apartment”, she thought as she worked out how to turn this to her advantage now. “Okay, fine. I’ll do your dare, but you must do my next dare, no questions asked.

“Okay, deal. Sorry about bending the rules”.

You will be”, Bethany thought to herself, licking Chloë’s clear syrup off her fingers. It didn’t really have a pungent taste at all, just mildly salty. “This is the one and only time I’ll be tasting her pussy but she’ll be well acquainted with mine”, she concluded her thoughts kicking off her flip flops. She unclipped her seatbelt and climbed between the small gap between the two front chairs into the back of the car.

Bethany looked at the outfit that had been chosen. It was her short blue and white chequered plaid skirt and a small black tank top. “I’m keeping my bra right?”.

Chloë looked at her through the centre mirror as she drove down the motorway. “Erm, I hadn’t planned on it, although I didn’t know you wouldn’t be wearing panties. I guess if it makes up for what I did with the shorts then yes, you can keep your bra.

Not sure it makes up for it, but I’ll take it”, Bethany grumbled to herself as she lifted the black t-shirt over her head and slipped out of her shorts. She unclipped her bra making sure it was on top of the pile and placed her clothes on the passenger seat in front.

Bethany was now butt naked in the back of a car hurtling down the motorway. She kneeled in the back in the centre of the two front seats. She placed her left hand on the passenger headrest for stability and reached down between her legs, her right hand creeping down her tummy before taking the stalk of the banana in her fingers. She let out a soft moan as she pulled it out slightly before pushing it back into her greedy hole. “Mmm”.

Chloë looked at her in the mirror, her eyes closing together a little as the sound of a small giggle escaped.

Bethany was thankful that Chloë could only really see her face, although that was embarrassing enough as she began fucking her pussy slowly with the condom covered fruit and her expressions and groans gave away that she was enjoying it. Her huge breasts jiggled gently from side to side from the movements she was making and that of the car. While they were big, her breasts were well rounded and sat firmly against her chest. Her hard pink erect nipples stood to attention, surrounded by her well proportioned darker areola. Her eyes drifted closed as she pressed the banana between her lips and fucked her desperate pussy, her clit screaming for attention. Her heart rate increased, her cheeks flushed. She was breathing deeply and her body felt warm despite the cool air hitting her nakedness from the open windows as she fucked herself faster and deeper. “Ooooh, mmm”, Bethany was engulfed in her own pleasure, paying no attention to any of the coaches and trucks that they passed. Any vehicle from behind would have had a great view of the girl's full, rounded butt. She occasionally bent forward to take the banana more easily, spreading her holes unintentionally for anyone looking.

There was no way dozens of people didn’t witness the naked twenty five year old, fucking herself. She could hear the occasional honks of vehicles but she was too focused, lost, swimming in endorphins fucking her greedy pussy.

The honks of a passing van of builders pulled her away from her almost hypnotic rhythm once. “Fuckin’ ell luv’, I gotta bit of lumber for ya” one of them shouted before she went back to the job in hand. It only turned her on more. Bethany’s pussy was soaking, her juice running down her thighs. The thought of people watching her was more arousing than it was concerning. Her moans escaped the open windows, lost to the late afternoon noise of car engines as she wished for a real cock to be buried deep inside her.

Mid-enjoyment, Chloë interrupted. “Okay, you can take it out now”, said with a clear smile in her voice. “You’re splattering all over the gearbox”.

Bethany opened her eyes, almost forgetting where she was. She looked in front and could see some splashes surrounding the gear stick. She pulled the condom covered banana out. Her hands covered in a grey sludge, such had been the force she was fucking herself and the tightness that her pussy had been squeezing in pleasure. She took a few moments to catch her breath before bringing the half squished package to her mouth.

“You can lick your fingers clean too while you’re there”, Chloë said giggling, looking at her through the mirror.

Bethany closed her eyes, blocking out the sight of her flatmate staring at her as she licked the half pulped phallic concoction with her tongue. Tasting her own juice mixed the rubber condom and bits of squashed banana, cleaning her fingers. “I’m going to make you pay for this, bitch”, Bethany thought to herself as she deepthroated the banana as best she could given its state.

“Okay, you can stop now, eat what you can and then get dressed”.

Bethany ate as much as she was able to before throwing the skin, condom and banana remnants out of the window. She grabbed her bra from the passenger seat and covered the top half of her naked body. Chloë pulled into the services near Wigan, just as Bethany pulled up her short skirt.

“We’re stopping again?” Bethany asked, climbing through the chairs and sitting back down in the passenger seat.

“Yeah, we erm, need petrol”.

Bethany looked at Chloë’s half naked state. “Well have fun with that”.

Chloë parked up and looked heavenward. “I was hoping you could fill the car for me?”.

“No chance”, Bethany laughed. “Not after what you just had me do”.

“Well I can’t go like this, I’ll get arrested”.

“Oh well, I guess I can come visit you in jail”.

“Urgh, please will you fill the car for me?”

“Nope”.

“Well at least let me wear my shorts?”

“Uh huh, you promised no covering up until we reached your friends”.

The two girls sat in the car, neither seeming to want to back down. Bethany knew something had to give though, they couldn’t sit here all day. She plotted Chloë’s next dare, wanting to see more of her flatmate.

“Okay, I’ll make things easier, but it’s a dare and it’s your only option”.

“I’m listening”.

“Get naked”.

“What!” Chloë looked at Bethany like she was mental. “That’s not making things easier”.

“Get naked, and I promise, it will be”.

Chloë looked at Bethany suspiciously. She unclipped her seatbelt, pulled off her tank top and unclipped her bra, revealing her well formed, pert 34C breasts. Her little erect nipples were centred perfectly and were surrounded by a darker areola. She was now completely naked aside from her white trainers. Cars were passing by, joining the queue for the petrol station. It wouldn’t be long until the back of the queue was adjacent to their car. “Quit staring at me and tell me how this is helping”.

Bethany smiled, taking the clothes from her naked flatmate and throwing them on the back seat. “So your dare is to fill up the car wearing only this”. Bethany held up the black t-shirt she had not long taken off.

“Are you out of your fucking mind? That won’t cover me up”.

“Sure it will, just enough anyway. Better than your small tank top. Plus you’ll have kept your promise”.

Chloë grabbed the t-shirt, putting it over her head and drove to the pumps.

Bethany stared at Chloë as she got out of the car. The t-shirt Chloë was wearing rode up. She could see Chloë’s perfectly round, toned butt before she pulled the fabric back down. “I am going to enjoy flogging that”, Bethany thought to herself as she spied her new flatmate in the side mirror. The t-shirt barely covered her butt and pussy which Bethany was now getting a good view of. She wasn’t the only one. Bethany could see that the car parked at the pump in front had a very astute male passenger who was also looking in the driver's door mirror in Chloë’s direction. As another male returned to the car he must have been prompted by his friend to look. A call of “want me to pump that for you babe?” was heard from the car followed by raucous laughing as it pulled away, much to Bethany’s amusement.

After filling up and paying at the station shop, Chloë walked back to the car. She was red in the face and holding the t-shirt down with her hands, probably to ensure the light summer breeze didn’t cause her to flash the entire forecourt.

“That was fucking horrendous”, Chloë said sitting back in her seat and slamming the door.

Bethany found the whole incident very amusing. “You can have your bra and top back if you’d like, but I need my t-shirt back first”.

“Fuck off, I’m not getting naked here, I’ll stay like this”. Chloë hit the gas pedal as they drove back onto the motorway. The pair debated who had the worst dare out of the two with neither girl giving ground.

“You loved every second of it, you can’t fool me”, Bethany said to Chloë.

“Probably as much as when those teenage boys saw your pussy”.

“At least you didn’t have a banana shoved inside you”.

They both laughed before Chloë revealed Bethany’s next dare as they passed a sign for Preston.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:04 AM   #6
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Five

The Lake House

Chapter Five

“Okay”, said Chloë, “I dare you to get into the back again and edge five times, no cumming”.

Compared with her last dare, this one didn’t seem anywhere near as risky. She could stay fully clothed and lay down, hiding her activity. It also meant she could give some attention to her clit that was throbbing and aching to be touched.

She climbed into the back seat, layed down and spread her legs, allowing her fingers to brush gently over her wet, needy lips. “Mmm”.

“Don’t have too much fun, remember, no cumming”.

“Yeah, yeah”, Bethany responded, not caring. She was happy to have the opportunity to give herself some much needed relief, even if she wasn’t able to orgasm. She hitched her already short skirt up, enjoying giving Chloë a performance who was watching her again in the mirror.

Her fingers slowly caressed her lips again before sliding them through her dripping slit. A wave of arousal hit her as she made contact with her throbbing clit, circling it slowly, allowing her body to enjoy the waves of pleasure. She rubbed with eagerness, lifting up her tank top and bra. Her free hand moving to her heavily breathing chest, pinching and tugging at her nipples as she lost herself to the first edge.

By the fifth edge, Bethany was naked on the back seat of the car, fingers deep inside her pussy, flushed in the face and panting heavily. She realised the car was moving slower, “must be off the motorway now”, she thought. She knew she wanted Chloë to be the one exposing herself, to be a desperate, horny mess. All she could think about as she grew in frustration, as her fingers slid across her hard, swollen clit was how she was going to use her new flatmate’s tongue for release. How she would tie her up and fuck her face and tell her what a filthy slut she was. For now though, she enjoyed being watched, knowing it would be building a desperation within Chloë. “Nnngghhh”, she moaned as she pulled her hands away for the last time, completing her dare and feeling the car come to a halt.

“We’re here”, announced Chloë. Bethany laid down naked, panting but scared to move. She was expecting to be in some urban street up north, not wanting to expose herself to all the neighbours.

Bethany could feel Chloë staring at her naked body as she walked around the car in just the black t-shirt she allowed her to wear. Chloë peered through the small back window. Bethany tried to catch her breath and wait for the warmth inside her to subside. Chloë lifted the boot of the car open, “have fun?” she said. Bethany groaned, not wanting to answer and immediately scrambled for her clothes not wanting to be seen by anymore people today.

“Wait, I need to put my clothes on”.

“Take your time”, replied Chloë, “There’s no one around anyway”.

As Bethany sat up redressing, she looked out of the car. All she could make out were trees, as far as her eyes would allow her to see. She opened the door, stepped out, her legs a little shaky from her heavy edging session. In front of her was an old stone, two story cottage. It was weathered and seemed almost derelict and the tall grass that surrounded it told her that it was uncared for. The front door was open and seemed to have been painted white at some point, but you could barely tell. The poorly maintained wood which framed the wonky windows matched the door’s distressed look. There were no other cars outside the house but there were clearly signs of life.

“Where are we?”

“We’re at my friend's country house. It’s in the middle of the woods, isn’t it beautiful?”.

“I guess”, Bethany replied, unsure what to make of it. She’d been brought up and always lived in London. She was unfamiliar with the countryside and had never visited such a remote place before. It made her nervous.

The girls grabbed their clothes which were sprawled around the inside of the car. Chloë slipped on her shorts, flashing Bethany her smooth pussy before they took their luggage from the boot and made their way into the house through the open front door.

Inside the cottage was dim. The natural light mostly blocked out from the surrounding trees. The girls made their way through the entrance hall, passed the stairs through the open doorway to the kitchen straight in front of them. The kitchen was open planned but not modern. There was a small wooden island in the middle and wooden cupboards surrounding the perimeter with cabinets clinging to the surrounding walls. There were three wooden doors. One which they just walked through, one ahead of them that had glass panels. It was open and led to the outside and the final one in the corner of the room.

Chloë switched on the light and grabbed an almost empty bottle of red wine from the fridge.

It wasn’t the interior Bethany was accustomed to. It felt like an old lady’s cottage. But it was clean and felt homely. The island was covered in dented opened beer cans, empty bottles and used glasses as well as plates and bowls which had crumbs and leftover food.

“Not much of a welcome”, Chloë said, “But it’ll do for now as she grabbed two clean glasses and poured her and Bethany a small drink.

The sound of faint music could be heard from the door leading out the back of the house.

“They must all be down by the lake”, Chloë said finishing off her drink.

“Lake?”

“Yeah, there’s a beautiful lake about a quarter of a mile from here. No one goes there, we’re literally in the middle of nowhere. It’s such a nice place to come and just forget about the world”.

Bethany sipped her drink. “It does seem nice”, she lied. In reality she wanted to go back to London where the hustle and bustle of the busy streets made her feel safe.

“Yeah, I’m not sure what the actual house is called, but we all call it The Lake House. Let’s run our luggage upstairs and go join everyone at the lake. Not sure if everyone is here yet, but I’ll introduce you as we meet them”, said Chloë as she made her way to the entrance hall.

The rest of the house was much the same, decorated like it was stuck in a timewarp from the sixties. The girls dropped off their luggage in one of the rooms upstairs that seemed unoccupied and made their way out of the back door. The music that had been playing had stopped. They made their way down a slim dirt track. It wasn’t a purpose made path, more of one forced by heavy use over the years. They pushed their way past tree branches that were in their way before the foliage ended and in front of them was a clearing in which the lake sat.

The lake was not massive, around the size of a couple of sports fields. It had a shallow stream running through it at either end. The lake was surrounded by dense woods and it really did look picturesque in the early evening light which broke through the trees above them, reflecting back off the water. There were two trees that caught Bethany’s eye. One had a rope attached to a tire which was hanging from a long thick branch. The other tree just to the side of them had a couple of red tartan blankets laid out. On one of the blankets lay a couple of large white plastic chest coolers. One filled with half-melted ice and one filled with empty beer bottles and cans. There was also a small stereo boombox which must have been playing the music they heard before. There seemed to be a scribbled sign on it. Chloë picked up the sign.

“Gone to grab more drinks, be back later”.

“Ahh, they must have just left while we were upstairs”, Chloë said as she looked around searching for her friends.

Bethany felt a little disappointed that she would have to wait longer. The anxiety of meeting Chloë’s friends was starting to build but she accepted there was nothing she could do until they returned.

“Fancy a swim”, said Chloë, looking over the beautiful freshwater lake.

Bethany looked across the water. After five hours in a car during the heat of the summer it looked appealing but she stopped, realising she couldn’t. “I didn’t bring anything to wear, you never mentioned swimming”.

“You don’t need to wear anything”, Chloë replied. “Like I said, literally no one ever comes here, it’ll only be my friends, it’s a freshwater lake so we generally swim naked”

Bethany felt unsure. She hadn’t met anyone yet and to meet them completely naked felt a little strange.

“C’mon, I’ve seen you, you have a great body. At least they won’t make fun of you for having small tits”.

Bethany giggled, understanding Chloë’s friends must berate her, even though a C-cup is fairly average. Bethany certainly wasn’t shy about being seen. She didn’t mind if it was strangers or people she didn’t have to interact with. It was knowing however many friends there were would be able to comment and she'd hear their thoughts.

Chloë looked at Bethany. “Here, I’ll go first”. Chloe pulled off Bethany’s black t-shirt and unbuttoned her shorts letting them slide down as she slipped off her trainers. She put her clothes in a neat pile on one of the blankets.

Bethany watched as she saw her new flatmate naked properly for the first time. “Gosh she really is beautiful”, she thought to herself as she grabbed her phone which was nestled in her bra. “How do I take a picture of her without her realising”, she questioned before holding up the phone to her ear.

“I just realised I need to make a quick call”, Bethany said, thinking on her feet as Chloë stood naked in front of her.

“Okay, I’ll just start without you”.

“Hey, just wanted to check everything was okay at the store”, Bethany faked a conversation. In reality she was hitting the shutter button on her phone, making sure the lens was pointed at her nude flatmate. “Mmmhmm”, “yep, I see”, Bethany continued the charade.

As Chloë entered the water Bethany looked down at her phone to see if she had managed to get any good pictures. “Amazing”, she thought to herself as she scrolled through her photo roll and could clearly make out her flatmate butt naked, face and all.

“C’mon”, shouted Chloë, looking childishly innocent, oblivious to the deception that was taking place.

“Yeah, yeah, coming now”, Bethany shouted as she pulled her tank top over her head, unclipped her bra and slid out of her skirt. Still messing around on her phone, Bethany realised she had no signal to upload the photos to her Dropbox. “Damn”, she thought as she made her way over to place her clothes next to Chloë’s. She discreetly searched around her flatmate’s garments looking for her phone. “Got it”. She opened up the home screen and couldn’t believe her luck. “No passcode, stupid bitch”. She searched for contacts and was about to take a photo so she had them for later when she heard footsteps behind her. She closed both phones and stood up, turning around to see Chloë’s naked wet body looking at her. “Shit, had she seen?”

Chloë leaned down towards the blankets.

Shit, shit”, Bethany thought.

But Chloë didn’t reach for her phone, she turned on the boombox which began playing dance music from the nineties.

Chloë turned back towards Bethany smiling and took her hand. “The water isn’t too cold at all, you’ll love it”.

Phew, got away with it”, Bethany thought. “I can come back to her phone later, it’ll be easy now I know she doesn’t have a passcode. Get her drunk, let her fall asleep. I can spend all night looking through it. I bet she has photos of her and her boyfriend on there too. I’m sure she wouldn’t want them to be shared with her parents”. Bethany continued plotting in her head as Chloë led her into the water.

“Watch out, it gets steeper in a sec, I hope you can swim?”

As the mud beneath her toes squelched and the water rose up to her knees, Bethany couldn’t take her mind off Chloë’s naked body and how it was soon to belong to her. “Such a beautiful round butt, nice tits and neat little pussy, all to be mine to use how I want” she thought to herself as the ground below her disappeared and she found herself swimming in the clear blue water.

The two girls had fun in the lake; splashing each other, racing from one end of the lake to the other, even swinging from the tire and seeing who could land furthest into the water. As time went on the sky darkened slightly, both from the setting sun and also black heavy clouds. Both girls are oblivious to the subtle changing environment. As they were in the middle of a game of ‘you’re it’, the heavens opened and rain began pouring down on the lake.

Bethany had Chloë in a predicament. She had both her feet in her hands and wasn’t letting go as Chloë kept herself afloat on her back, flailing with her arms. She enjoyed having control and watching her new flatmate wriggle around in the water not being able to get herself loose from her clutches as she made teasing comments about Chloë’s spread open pussy.

“Huh, I wonder where my friends got to? They should have been back by now”, Chloe said.

Bethany held on. “Don’t try to distract me while I got you where I want you”, she laughed, before letting go realising there was a sense of worry across Chloë’s face.

“It’s raining, anyway, maybe we should go back inside”, Chloë suggested.

“Yeah, okay, maybe your friends saw the rain and stayed in the house?”

“Yeah maybe”, Chloë responded with an unsure expression on her face.

The naked girls swam to the edge of the lake before walking out and heading over to the blankets by the tree.

“Something’s wrong”, said Chloë in an uneasy voice.

“What?” said Bethany, feeling her heart race increase and the cold air hit her naked body.

“There's no music, someone has been over here. Did you see anything?”

“No, nothing”, Bethany replied, beginning to worry at Chloë’s concern.

“Fuck”, our clothes”, Chloë said loudly.

Bethany looked down to see the blanket their clothes were on had gone. Only the blanket with the radio and coolers remained. “Huh? Your friends maybe?”

“No way, they wouldn’t do this, they’re not the type. We would have heard them anyway”.

Bethany knew Chloë was right. If a group of people had come anywhere near the lake they would have heard. “What do we do?” Bethany asked, looking at her naked housemate who was now covering herself with her arms.

“We need to head back to The Lake House, and fast. Hopefully my friends are there, like you said.

“Okay, let's go”, agreed Bethany, covering herself up, mirroring Chloë. “I’m feeling freaked out”.

“Me too”.

The two naked girls made their way into the woods. Their bare feet followed the now slippery, muddy path. Unable to see where they were going. The sky was black. The cool air brushing their naked skin. Chloë led the way. Bethany trailing behind. Her mind focused on getting back. Her heart racing, her breaths getting deeper.

“Fuck, did you hear that?”, Whispered Chloë.

“No, what was it?”

“Footsteps”.

“Where?”.

“Behind us”.

Bethany felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. Something bad was going on.

CRACK.

“Oh shit, I heard that”. Bethany said quietly. The sound of a twig snapping behind them.

“Me too, run”.

The girls picked up their pace. Their bare feet slipping and sliding in the mud. Bethany prayed with every step that her foot would stabilise in the mud. One step didn’t land well. She slipped. Her hands broke her fall. She clambered her way back onto her feet. Her feet, hands and body, coated in mud.

“Fuck, keep up”, Chloë said panicked.

“I’m trying", the reply, breathy.

Then it was Chloë’s turn to misstep. She slipped and slid in the watery mud. Bethany caught up. She grabbed Chloë’s arms, helping her to her feet.

“Fuck”, Chloë fell again.

Bethany stopped to help.

“Don’t stop, I’m fine. I’m right behind you, The house is just ahead”.

Bethany looked up. She was now leading the charge to safety. She can see the glow from the lights of the house. Her heart, hammering in her chest. Her lungs, burning to get oxygen.

“Head for the kitchen”, Chloë called out.

Bethany saw the house. She b-lined for the kitchen door.

“The basement, in the kitchen. It’s the most secure door in the house. We’ll be safe there”. Chloë called out more instructions from behind.

The basement?” Bethany thought as she reminded herself of the kitchen layout. Her mind was more focused on not wanting to get caught, raped, killed by the sicko chasing them.

“I’m right behind you”, Chloë said, gasping deeply from behind.

Bethany made it into the house. Her muddy footprints left a trail behind her. She bolted to the door in the corner of the kitchen. “Only one door it can be”, she thought. She pulled the bolt on the outside. Opened the door. “Ladders”. She turned around lowering herself down the metal rungs into the pitch black of the basement. She saw Chloë running for the kitchen door, fear in her eyes. She lowered herself completely, her muddy feet on the concrete floor. She prayed Chloë would make it. She looked up at the door, waiting. Her heart thumping, her eyes scared wide.

She saw a pair of hands reach over the threshold of the door above. They were clutching at the ladder. “Chloë?” she hoped. The ladder lifted off the floor. Dragged away, up and out of the doorframe. The door slammed shut. The sound of the bolt being locked. Bethany, now trapped, cold, naked, alone and unable to see a thing.

“Chloë!” She screamed. Her eyes darted for answers. “Chloë!” She wailed again, trying to get her breath back, trying not to cry. Trying not to think the worst. Trying not to think that whatever is happening to Chloë, that she would be next.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, blackmail, humiliation, kidnap, torture