Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2019, 12:57 PM   #1
luzifell
Longtime User

Default Decide my orgasm

Hey GD Community,
I want to know it again
So I decided to leave my (already bloated, denied) balls in your tender Hands.
The rules are easy:

as soon as 3 different People post in a row a permission, I can cum. If in between anyone puts a "no" it starts from the beginning.

To ad a bit of spice and Motivation to post: any guy can give up to 5 edges per post. Girl up to 20. And even after I got my permission i have to finish the edges before I can cum.

And yes. If I get a "no" vote again before I finished all the edges, I can forget about cumming again. For example, I have 3 "yes" votes but still 30 edges to do, when Im done with all 30 edges and look online and got a "no" vote, I cannot cum. Hope that explained it Well.

Also, for now there is a time Limit of 10 days, this ending on the 17.10.2019

Other then that, no succesive Posts, allways allowing 1 in between.

Now, for a bit of risk (witch I just love to have). The first GIRL (sorry guys ) who Posts more then 200 edges (means 10 times) may if she wants modify those rules making them as hard as she wants. No adding rules but making Things tougher without Limits

Well... look Forward (for now). Dont hesitate to make me regret this, make me beg, cry and complain. Give me HELL. I dare you

MODIFICATION: Since I really really want to feel the thrill an additional Point:
if this thread reaches certain Points before the Closing time, my next orgasm will move even further out of reach. 3 steps:
if this thread reaches more then 125 Posts, I dont get to cum till the end of the month.
if this thread reaches more then 250 Posts, I dont get to cum till the end of the YEAR
and if this thread reaches a mind numbing 500 Posts (I really dont think it will but the thrill makes me shiver) then the Person adding the most edges gets to set the date. no Limits. although i hope it will be in the year 2020 I will stick to it even if it is not....

Last edited by luzifell; 10-07-2019 at 05:10 PM. Reason: wanting to make it worse ;)
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 02:19 PM   #2
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

So no for 5 edges......................

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 02:35 PM   #3
That_Guy_again

I'm feeling generous. Here's 5 edges.

Note, I have been locked out of my old kik account for a while. If anyone on GD had me on kik, please send me a message and I will send you my new kik.
That_Guy_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 02:48 PM   #4
luzifell
Longtime User

thank you both of you. Well so far im keeping up... anyway would be even more thankfull for a few "yes" votes.... maybe 3 of them?
Old 10-07-2019, 03:17 PM   #5
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Nooooo not yet.... but 5edges instead

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 05:12 PM   #6
luzifell
Longtime User

just modificated the rules a tiny bit… oh and for Explanation: yes the permission to change rules also applies to those new ones...
Im really starting to doubt that this was a good idea but gonna go to sleep now... looking Forward to see if someone took this up in the hours.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edges, orgasm control, orgasm denial