Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2019, 11:10 PM   #1
Moan Alyssa

Female Newbie dares 18F

Hello all!

I’m not that new to getdare but now that i’m 18, i’m here asking for dares. I am a newbie so DON’T go easy on me. I’m still finding out what I like, but I find that I am masochistic. I did try some thong/wedgie dares, spanking ones and vibrator one, all of which I love. And i know that I don’t like messy dares.

I am excited to find creative dares, so I am open minded to anything you throw at me. I will do everything that is given to me because I am grateful to have you spend time to give me dares. I am curious about rules like having strangers control my life, like what I wear and do.

EDIT:
Turns out I don’t have my toys anymore. I don’t wanna talk about it...

Last edited by Moan Alyssa; 05-27-2019 at 09:06 PM.
Moan Alyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:14 PM   #2
aralius
Distinguished Member

Every morning when you wake up you have a choice to make.
Anal beads with panties.
Bullet vibe on low in pussy with panties.
No bra or panties.

You must choose one of the 3 each morning. Once you choose for that day you cannot change your decision.

Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 12:28 AM   #3
newguy612

Default Some dice for your masochist streak

Here's a basic dice dare. These are a long time favorite.

For this one you'll eventually be stripped or you can start off naked. It won't matter. Roll one dice at a time. Alternate pleasure and pain dice. The game continues until you cum.

Dice 1
1 remove an article of clothes or pinch both of your nipples as hard as you can take it. You may pinch through clothes if still covered.
2 if your ass is covered remove an article of clothing. If your ass is exposed slap your asshole as hard as you can take it.
3 if your pussy is covered remove an article of clothing. If your pussy is exposed, slap your bare pussy as hard as you can take it.
4 if your breasts are covered remove an article of clothing. If your breasts are exposed, slap each breast as hard as you can take it.
5 use a hairbrush or ruler to hit each nipple at least 5 times as hard as you can take it.
6 use a hairbrush or ruler to hit your pussy at least 5 times as hard as you can take it.

Dice 2
1 set a timer. Play with your breasts for 30 seconds
2 set a timer. Play with your pussy for 30 seconds.
3 set a timer. Only touch yourself where your bare skin is exposed for 30 seconds
4 set a timer. Pleasure yourself at will for 1 minute.
5 put a toy in each exposed hole including your mouth. Remove each toy without your hands.
6 set a timer. Touch yourself only where marks are showing for 1 minute.

Think of this one as foreplay and warmup and take your time.

Likes: moderate pain (pretty much anything short of injury), semi public, anal, tying

Dislikes (properly compensated I'll do it, but it generally bores me): messy, urine, cum

Limits (not likely to happen): family, work, public, illegal, scat, chastity, crossdressing, permanent, pics with faces

I like this for that dares. If you have a dare for me, go for it, but only if you will accept a dare in return.
newguy612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 02:04 AM   #4
Norbmi

Default Some ideas

Hello Alyssa and welcome,

Here some proposals. Whichever you do, you are supposed to take pics or make a full report.

1) Take your dildo, put it in your ass and do a sukarambo (If you don't know how to do it you can easily find some tutorials easily).
Stay like that for two hours.

2) Enter your shower waring your panties, sit on the floor with your favourite dildo.
Start sucking it and deepthroating it, start slowly and grow as fast as you can.
You're supposed to drool all over your body: let your saliva roll on your breasts, down your chest, until it reaches your panties. When it happens, take them off and wash yourself. While washing, edge three times - you can't come -, preferably with your dildo inside your pussy.
When you have done, stop the water, wear your panties and sit down again in the shower, without drying yourself off.
Stay like that for 3 minutes (count slowly from 0 to 180 - if you do it wrong start over), take a deep breath and start deepthroating your dildo brutally. Cover yourself again with saliva until it reaches your panties.
When it happens, keep sucking your dildo and do 20 wedgies, both front and rear.
Take off your panties. Put your dildo on the floor in a standing up position, lead it's tip through your asshole and sit on it.
When I say "sit", I mean it. Sit on it until it goes all the way inside you.
This is supposed to hurt - but not too much! So, get your ass ready as you see fit.
Count from 0 to 60.
Now, you may cum.

3) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=365769

Have fun!

Dom/Top, Straight

6'1'', 148 lbs, kinda athletic

[email protected]
Kik: Norbmi
Write me anytime. I'm always open for a nice chat.

Likes: Anal training, Bondage, Pain, Extreme insertion, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Marks, Hidden public, Humiliation, Messy, exibithionism

Limits: Needles, blood, scat - and everything that's just too unreasonable

Last edited by Norbmi; 05-27-2019 at 02:09 AM.
Norbmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 06:52 AM   #5
Godly
Account Banned

are you going to school or college and what is your living situation?
Godly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 07:13 AM   #6
Moan Alyssa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly View Post
are you going to school or college and what is your living situation?
I live with my parents for the summer then in august I will be living in a dorm for college.
Moan Alyssa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, newbie