Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2019, 11:54 AM   #1
serazene

Smile 29m lb looking for toilet/diaper dares

Hi all ^^

Kinky little boy here who is home alone for several hours with toys, diapers, caffeine, and alcohol and trying to figure out what sort of trouble to get into.

Up for almost anything related to diapers or what goes into them only limit there is no poop on my face or in my mouth.

Also nothing too public - wetting outside is okay, messing is not (for consent reasons). I'm also lazy and would rather stay at home if possible on my day off, but can make a grocery run for supplies if needed!

I've been holding pee for a couple hours so far but it's not too urgent, and feel #2 coming in the distance (haven't gone since Saturday).

I'll be home alone again for two days in a couple weeks, so anything that I can't get to today will be a priority for next time~

If I don't hear from anyone my plan is to play video games (lots of Magic) and have water/shots whenever I lose, so I'll probably end the day very wet and tipsy but am hoping someone creative can help me spice things up.

Supplies on hand after my grocery run
Diapers
Drinks (soda, water, beer, liquor) + ice
Sugar free gummies (basically an explosive laxative, I've already had a couple)
Baby stuff (pacifier, sippy cup, onesie) that I don't mind getting dirty
Toys (dildos, plug, magic wand, bullet vibe somewhere if I can find batteries)
Dice

Can pick up more stuff for next time if needed~

Last edited by serazene; 04-29-2019 at 12:56 PM. Reason: supply update
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:57 AM   #2
Secretburbon

Using the toilet is not a option for rest of day. Put on 2 of your diapers and cut slits in the first one. You may not change until the second one is wet
Secretburbon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Secretburbon for this post:
Old 04-29-2019, 12:17 PM   #3
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretburbon View Post
Using the toilet is not a option for rest of day. Put on 2 of your diapers and cut slits in the first one. You may not change until the second one is wet
Thank you very much! I will cut slits in the one I am wearing right now (still dry, so far) and put on a second one before I go out for lunch.

Will also have a large glass of water now to get a head start on soaking through...

Will update this post when I'm extra padded.

edit: Used a razor to cut slits all over the front of my first diaper (which I was already wearing). Probably should've taken it off first but I was very careful and avoided nicking myself. Opened one of the ABU cases I haven't used yet and am sporting a second very thick, very cute diaper on top of the first one.

It's been a while since I've double-padded and forgot how awesome it is. I have a noticeable waddle when I walk and can't close my legs all the way.

I'm wearing a onesie over the diapers and a t-shirt/jeans over the onesie. Putting on a jacket so you can't see the onesie poking out through the collar of my t-shirt while I'm out, because it's super obvious otherwise. The double diaper bulge is super obvious to me through the jeans but I'm thinking not too weird to folks who don't know what's going on.

I'm gonna go out to pick up fast food for lunch and hit up the grocery store for some mixers for my liquor. I don't think I'll be dry when I come back... well, the inner diaper won't be dry, anyway.

Last edited by serazene; 04-29-2019 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Update as promised
Old 04-29-2019, 12:54 PM   #4
serazene

I am back! I picked up a lunchable to snack on because it makes me feel little, as well as some beer and mixers.

I got carded at checkout and the lady seemed super skeptical that I was over 21, but my ID checks out

I managed to stay dry while out and about, but couldn't hold anymore and had my first wetting as I pulled back into my garage. Outer diaper is still totally dry, naturally.

Now that I am drinking I imagine I'll be in a near perpetual state of having to pee. The urge to go #2 is also building though it's not an emergency yet, I think I'll definitely need to poo later this afternoon.

I am now enjoying a beer and lunchable and will go back to playing video games until something new happens.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:05 PM   #5
Secretburbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serazene View Post
I am back! I picked up a lunchable to snack on because it makes me feel little, as well as some beer and mixers.

I got carded at checkout and the lady seemed super skeptical that I was over 21, but my ID checks out

I managed to stay dry while out and about, but couldn't hold anymore and had my first wetting as I pulled back into my garage. Outer diaper is still totally dry, naturally.

Now that I am drinking I imagine I'll be in a near perpetual state of having to pee. The urge to go #2 is also building though it's not an emergency yet, I think I'll definitely need to poo later this afternoon.

I am now enjoying a beer and lunchable and will go back to playing video games until something new happens.
I bet she noticed your waddle, good keep the fluid intake coming
Secretburbon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Secretburbon for this post:
Old 04-29-2019, 01:10 PM   #6
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretburbon View Post
I bet she noticed your waddle, good keep the fluid intake coming
Yes sir! One beer down and starting my second shortly. I'm already squirming at my desk and will probably be wetting again pretty soon... always torn between trying to hold it and just letting it happen.

At least with two diapers I probably don't need to worry about leaks

edit: couldn't hold and started dribbling in the diaper as soon as I hit "post", hadn't even gotten up to go back to the fridge yet...

edit 2: lord I can't stop peeing and I'm getting tipsy, but I think the outer diaper is still dry...

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 04-29-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ageplay, diapers, scat, toilet, watersports