Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 04-05-2019, 11:41 AM   #1
CherryGirl201

Unhappy Needing support after a bdsm breakup

I just got out of my first serious and first bdsm relationship, and I’m heartbroken. My master has left me for a variety of reasons, mostly that are just his own personal problems that he needs to sort out. But, I feel betrayed because he swore he loved me and I was ready to give up my whole life and be fully his. Then the break happened, literally the day before I was going to leave with him. My trust has been destroyed, and I don’t know what to do. I was wondering if anyone who had been in similar situations had any advice.
Thank you <3

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:49 AM   #2
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hello!

I don't know your exact situation, but in general trust is difficult to build and easy to destroy. To me it sounds like he wasn't either ready for serious commitment. This is unfortunately common thing - and (it's just my personal opinion) it's never worth sacrificing your life for someone else.
With that aside, try to look at it that way:
Imagine if he had a change of mind later, when you were completely dependent on him. Or if your relation turned abusive and harmful. It is safer for you that it ended now, than later with much more severe consequences. I know it's hard for you now, but it will get better with time - I'm sure of that!

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 08:13 AM   #3
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. Being let down just before taking things to the next stage must be very difficult but it sounds like it was a step he ultimately couldn't make. I've just recently got out of a BDSM breakup too and it is upsetting as you often give up little pieces of your life (even though mine was purely online). I think all you can do is try to learn from the experience (like my first dom I was far too trusting, something not to repeat again), allow yourself to recover and try to move on at whatever speed you're comfortable with. Time really is the best healer, it just moves ever so slowly when you want to skip the upsetting times and all too fast that you barely notice the good times.

This blog helped me a little although it might not exactly apply in your situation:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89452
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 08:45 AM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Break ups happen and they are hard. But, you'd rather him tell you now instead of before the next step, right? Also, this is weird way of looking at things but, just because someone breaks up with you doesn't mean they don't love you. The saying "If you love something, set it free." is a saying for a reason.

Like Jessica said, you can take what you experienced in this relationship and learn from it. You can learn from goid relationships just as much as you learn from bad relationships.

Yes, they are hard as submission takes a lot. And as Jessica said, you give pieces of your life away. I'll never claim a break up is easy. Take all the time you need to heal.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, breakup, m/s