Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-23-2017, 12:02 AM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default What would it take for you to .... (second set)

Due to popularity of my previous thread, here is 12 more daring scenarios.
Please tell us what it would take for you to actually do this.
Please explain your reasoning.
For bonus points, put them in order from easiest to hardest to get you to do.

What would it take for you to:
  1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
  2. take a bath of live worms.
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
  4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
  5. get anally fisted.
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party.
  7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
  8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
  9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 07-23-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:21 AM   #2
Hentaigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Due to popularity of my previous thread, here is 12 more daring scenarios.
Please tell us what it would take for you to actually do this.
Please explain your reasoning.
For bonus points, put them in order from easiest to hardest to get you to do.

1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
  2. take a bath of live worms.
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
  4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
  5. get anally fisted.
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party.
  7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
  8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
  9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.
1. It would take a lot of efforts.. depends on the person of course but I just can,t imagine the taste it will have.
2. NEVER. I hate insects and especially worms. You'd literally have to throw me into it and see me mode full panic
3. It would take a lot of efforts to assume the social part of it. I would like to try it but I think I would never dare.
4. That would be exciting but I can't imagine sucking fat ass people's dick or something like this. It would take me a lot aswell since I'm not gay at all.
5. It would ask for the fist to enter my anus, personally I would be pleased
6. That would be fun, I would do it in a big party and a bit of alcohol.
7.Thats extreme. I could stand it but that's extreme. Let's say I won't do it for any mistress.
8. Give me a speculum
9. I think I'll go crazy.
10. It would need a bit of turn on and the order of a mistress but it would be fun
11. Im the kind of person that totally don't care about these things, I'd be smiling and very happy
12. That one is not realistic at all therefore I can't project myself in this situation.

I love bets and challenges, so don't hesitate to pm me
Hentaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:32 AM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. not a whole lot. maybe some minor payment
  2. take a bath of live worms. meh it'd be fine. id do it for a dare
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. if i got paid enough and didnt have to interact with anyone i knew and no records of any sort were kept.
  4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week lots of money
  5. get anally fisted. actually wanting to, just need to find someone to do it. also if i wasnt married. unless that person was my wife,
    then why not
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party. is it my wifes party and is it only us? if not, lots of money
  7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. oooh,
    hate this a lot. Pending amount of time and number of cigarettes/cigars.
    Money surely involves.
  8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. same spectrum as the fisting. interested and need a person. if it's my wife better.
  9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week would be tough, but i like to move. obvious money involved.
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. lots of money as a start
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. would be interesting, but i doubt i would give a speech of any sort at any time
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. hell yeah, why not? let everyone know i am having sex and they can enjoy watching it.

Order: 5/8, 2, 3, 12, 11, 1, 9, 6, 4, 10, 7

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:55 AM   #4
Twins

1. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. Done it before and love it so as long as I get to chose who mouth and what food I'm for this anytime
  2. take a bath of live worms. $5000 dollars
  3. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. Eh I'd be fine with this for a nice meal not a big deal
  4. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). What's the current US debt? Double it and sure (I real would hate this)
  5. get anally fisted. Do I get choose who does it? If I do then that person asking or just a few grand
  6. jump naked out of a cake at a party. Once again if it someone I know party it actually on my bucket list
  7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. Tough I think a new car
  8. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. Shopping trip for me and sis that is fully funded
  9. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) I wouldn't require double the US debt just its current value lol (not being able to hug and kiss and talk would be just o much )
  10. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. $30 000
  11. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. Bucket list item so I'd be down if I got choose who
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. Eh tough one I'd want a lot of money (like millions) and some where we could live secluded and away from everyone

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:02 AM   #5
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Easiest to hardest:

Damn, I've been staring at them for five minutes trying to decide which would be the easiest for me. These are all difficult for me, except the first! But I'll give it a try, so:

1: dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
I think this would be really easy. I'm not one for heels, dresses, skirts etc and usually wear pants or jeans. Acting like a male? Well I would have difficulty peeing and at my time of month, but other than that I can't see any issues. So it wouldn't take much for me to do this.

2: give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask)

This is only so high up because I am assuming anyone who asked would be free of STI's and well groomed and clean. This ties into several fantasies so I would be shy and humiliated but I think I would enjoy it. So again, it wouldn't take much. If the hygiene and STI free weren't a given, this would be much lower.

3: have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
I've done this before minus the gag and it's gross but not really difficult or demanding. I wouldn't do it for anyone though, only AM.

4: get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
I kept moving this one back and forth because it sounds painful, but I think the below ones are worse..maybe. This would only be done with/by AM, never anyone else. So I guess the answer to this one is: It would take AM telling me he was going to do it to me.

5: wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
The stranger doesn't appeal to me, but appeals more than the remaining options. So I will say money would probably be involved to let them do it.

6: get anally fisted.
That sounds soooo painful, yikes! I am curious about fisting, but vaginal and have never been interested in ass fisting. As well as the pain I imagine it would cause, I'm not sure if it would even be safe, especially if it's a newbie doing it. So I would only do this if it was AM doing it to me.

7: jump naked out of a cake at a party.
This is where it got really difficult to decide which would be easier for me. I have self esteem issues regarding my body, so this would be difficult as hell for me, but it seems a better option than the below ones, if only just. I would need a very good incentive to do this, so I would need to be paid quite a large amount.

8: speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.

I would be more terrified of the speaking in public part! I am super shy and blush so easily. Also I find it very difficult to get pleasure from oral, so that wouldn't really be a distraction for me. So I wouldn't need an incentive for this other than a shit load of anti anxiety medication before the speech started.

9: for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.

Is my face and/or body shown or covered? If they are covered I could probably get over it. If not, I wouldn't do this for any amount of money as I wouldn't want to be recognised by my child when he is older.

10: serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
I would go insane. I get bored so quickly and easily, so that would the most difficult part for me, more so than being naked. The only way I would do this is if I was paid enough to never have to work again and could provide for my child's future (College, car, house, etc) as well and live comfortably for the rest of my life.

11: take a bath of live worms.

Ewww. I hate insects/bugs etc SO.MUCH! AM recently sent me to collect nettles from nearby and when I got there, I ran away screaming because there was a wasp. Last night I refused to go in my room until my sister killed the moth and I get my child to remove spiders from the house....so, nope. Never. Not for anything.

12: eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
I want to vomit just thinking about that! I would never ever do this either, not in a million years for all the money in the world. Yuck!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 07-23-2017 at 06:06 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:09 AM   #6
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
Easiest to hardest:

Damn, I've been staring at them for five minutes trying to decide which would be the easiest for me. These are all difficult for me, except the first! But I'll give it a try, so:
Thank you for your well thought out and in-depth answers! Much appreciated. Interesting so see how everyone would give a very different ordering.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:13 AM   #7
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

1. Eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. € 100
2. Take a bath of live worms. I wouldn’t do that for any money
3. Dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. € 10 per day
4. Give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). € 250 per person
5. Get anally fisted. 1500
6. Jump naked out of a cake at a party. € 25
7. Have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. € 1500
8. Get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. € 1000
9. Serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) € 500
10. Wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. € 150 per day
11. Speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. €15
12. For the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on times square. €2000 per minute

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:20 AM   #8
funnydude
getDare Sweetheart

1) Ok it seems not difficult to make, it depends of the food i will like it
2) no way
3) I don't like crossdressing, i won't do that
4) Yeah i love that, i will definetely do it I love to suck cocks
5) No i don't like to get fisted, i won't do that
6) It sounds fun, i will do it
7) no i won't do that, too dangerous
8) ok why not, it sounds fun
9) mmh i will probably do that, i love public humiliation
10) Yeah I will do that of course
11) No i don't like to be sucked
12) It will be so cool
Old 07-23-2017, 12:59 PM   #9
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. I done it during a party dare where we had to kiss each other and pass chewing gum, then a cocktail sausage
take a bath of live worms. For a dare I would
dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. Only as a acto
give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). Never
get anally fisted. Never
jump naked out of a cake at a party. Now, anytime
have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. Never!!!
get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. Never
serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) For a lot of money
wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. For a good mistress I would
speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. Yes please
for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. Yes please

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:19 PM   #10
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. - depends on certain factors but no less that $100,000
take a bath of live worms. - At least $1,000,000 a minute
dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. - not too bad considering I'd probably just have to act and dress a bit more brash than usual so maybe $1,000 a day (yes that's quite a bit, I don't care)
give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). If they're hot: $1,000 per blow, if they're ugly, price increases tenfold at least. Possibly more.
get anally fisted. $10,000
jump naked out of a cake at a party. $1,000 if that's all I have to do and can just leave lol
have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. $100,000,000,000. I'll likely permantly fuck up my tongue so you bet I'll demand it be worthwhile and never have to work again
get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. $10,000 minumum
serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) $100,000 if I'm not touched or acknowledged. More if I am
wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. $1,000,000,000
speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. $1,000,000
for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. $1,000,000,000 per broadcast lol

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 01:54 PM   #11
foxknot69
getDare Devil

1. If it's somebody I know and trust, I could see myself doing it on a dare. Would sucking it out of my lover's mouth count? I'd probably do that
2. I'm a clean freak, AND I don't like bugs. I don't think anything could get me to do that.
3. As long as I'm not picked on for it, and it's not kept in a record, AND I didn't get in any kind of trouble...I'd do it just for fun.
4. It'd take nothing at all, as long as they're clean I'd be honored if people wanted that from ME.
5. That...would take a lot, though I'm not sure what. I've never been really interested in fisting, not like I am other anal fun.
6. Again, if it's with people I know/love/trust, I'd do it just for fun!
7. I'd probably never allow this to happen. I'm not into smoking, AND I don't think I'd be able to keep anything like that in my mouth.
8. I was at a doctor's recently who had "speculum" labeled on one of his cabinets, and I was very tempted to take one with me after he left....does that answer your question?
9. As long as it's people I trust/know/love, I'd do it if they asked...maybe if it was a dare.
10. I've fantasized about this and want it to happen, so...it wouldn't take anything
11. I already don't like speaking in public. I'd feel like everyone could see what was happening. I better get a pretty big paycheck out of that speech!
12. If I get paid millions as a super porn star, I'll do it. Otherwise...no.

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:44 PM   #12
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1) dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
permission

2) give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
permission

3) jump naked out of a cake at a party.
permission

4) speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
this would be fun, but would require permission

5) for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.
permission, and royalty checks

6) take a bath of live worms.
a dare and permission

7) eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
command from my Lady

8) serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be fed obviously, but you cannot move)
commanded by my Lady

9) get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
commanded by my Lady

10) wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
commanded by my Lady

11) have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
no happening

12) get anally fisted.
I believe it would be referred to as "rape", because I won't consent... ever

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:26 AM   #13
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
- a pretty girl doing it with me

take a bath of live worms.
- just a dare. I guess it's not my job to get the worms in there

dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
- that's complicated. I've got a life outside getdare. A good reason, like we do a charity action, or being part of a tv experiment earning 100000 € with it.

give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
- no thank you.

get anally fisted.
- a night of wild sex with some kinky girls

jump naked out of a cake at a party.
- let's earn money: 10000 €

have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
- never

get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
- again the night of wild sex...

serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
- I don't like it 10000€

wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week.
- I do it for 5000

speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
- I guess just someone doing it? Well she should be beautiful....

for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.
- 1000000 € each year
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 04:54 AM   #14
huffer

What would it take for me to, ordered from easiest to hardest to get me to do:

For all of them: to be safe from diseases and permanent damage
  1. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum.
    To have a speculum
  2. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth.
    The person be very attractive and into it
  3. take a bath of live worms.
    For normal earthworms, just have them ready, It's something I'd like to try already
  4. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray.
    Either a good amount of money or my partner be into it
  5. jump naked out of a cake at a party.
    To everyone involved be adults and had consented for it and either a large amount of money or my long loved partner be into it
  6. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month.
    Either a large amount of money or my long loved partner be into it
  7. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally.
    A good amount of money or my long loved partner be into it
  8. get anally fisted.
    A lot of training to be able to take it
  9. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square.
    Have enough money to live without having to worrying about it and my long loved partner be into it
    I'd never do this, don't think It would be safe
  11. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask).
    Anyone who asks presumably means it breaks my safe rules, so I'd never do this
  12. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move)
    I think I'd actually die, so I'd never do this

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:14 PM   #15
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

List is in order from easiest to hardest.
  1. get your asshole spread wide open with a speculum. This would just be nice, uhm.. yeah.
  2. speak in public (give a presentation) while somebody inside the desk you stand behind pleasures you orally. I've spoken with people on the phone while doing this. And it would be in person, unlike the buttplug one, so it's a little easier to control the tempo and not go gasping. What would be needed? Nothing, really.
  3. wear an e-stim butt plug that is remote controlled over the internet by a stranger for a week. And now for the buttplug, which would also be pretty fun, I reckon. Hopefully they'd let me sleep tho. I'd like to try, so nothing much needed there.
  4. jump naked out of a cake at a party. I live in Finland, which is known for it's naked sauna culture. Which means that probably every single one of my friends has seen my naked at one time or another. So, not bad, and I think some fun could be had. Wouldn't really take a lot, just
  5. dress as and act like the opposite sex everywhere and always for a month. If I wasn't in the closet, this would be at the top of the list. The only thing that would be needed is getting out of it anyhow
  6. serve as a naked live wall ornament in somebody's house for a week (you will be feeded obviously, but you cannot move) If they were someone I don't know, but still known as trustworthy, maybe a little compensation in some way, it's still a week. If it was someone I know, they better come over to my place the next week.
  7. have your gagged open mouth used as an ash tray. This probably wouldn't take a lot of convincing, to be honest.
  8. get anally fisted. This sounds like a lot of fun, BUT my ass isn't that loose. All it would take would be to get it so lose, otherwise I'm down.
  9. eat pre-chewed food directly from somebody else's mouth. Just not nice. I hate if my food has an 'ugly' texture to it. Prechewed food has that. For a dare with someone I like, maybe?
  10. give anyone who asks a blow job for a week (yes, people know that they can ask). I don't mind giving people blowjobs. What I do mind is not having the last word in choice of person.
  11. take a bath of live worms. Who comes up with these? Bragging rights, a little money and fame is what I'd need. Probably more than a little money, or then some alcohol and no money.
  12. for the rest of your life, each time you have sex, it will be broadcast live on the screen on Times Square. I'm sort of an exhibitionist, but this would be pretty bad. For an insane amount of money I'd do it. For a little smaller amount if I moved to somewhere very remote and no one had even heard of times square
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk