Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
SamH

Male Give me toothpaste dares please 18/M

I am looking to have some fun with toothpaste. So if anyone has some good dares that involves toothpaste, please post here or PM me. If you would like proof, PM me and i will report, and I might send a photo too
Thanks

If it's not in my limits, I'll give it a go
SamH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

Masterbate to orgasm using toothpaste as lube. If it takes more than 10 minutes reapply another big glob. Make sure it gets everywhere, tip and balls too. How did it feel?

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:11 PM   #3
SamH

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Masterbate to orgasm using toothpaste as lube. If it takes more than 10 minutes reapply another big glob. Make sure it gets everywhere, tip and balls too. How did it feel?
Thank you for this. i will do this later and report it here if you wish

Old 07-19-2017, 02:40 PM   #4
SamH

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
I put a large blob on my tip, along with a blob on my balls and each nipple. I had a small amount left over so I applied it to my shaft. By the time I finished applying the toothpaste, it was already burning my tip. The pain was a lot more than I remember, but it made the pleasure so much better. At the start, the pain was too much to even touch my penis, but As I approached orgasm, I started to get a lot of pleasure, which overpowered the pain. Then the toothpaste started to burn my nipples, which turned me on a lot, and made the final orgasm very powerful.
However, it took me around 14 minutes to finish, so I added another blob as you said.
If you would like picture proof, feel free to pm me
Thanks for the dare

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, toothpaste