Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-07-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
FoxyCoxy1988

Default My Public Dare Bio

Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old guy who has been reading this site for several years now but I've only very rarely posted. However, I've just now decided to write up all of my daring experiences, in approximately chronological order and as best as I can remember them, to this site and group them under this thread. A couple of my dares I have already posted to this site previously so I will just be copy and pasting them in at the appropriate time.

I'm afraid these aren't stories as such so I do not plan to make them pieces of literary genius but hopefully the SPG should be up to scratch! I will simply retell my experiences as best I can.

All of my dares/experiences are public or semi-public nude dares and will gradually increase in intensity as I go through the years. I'm sorry if some of the early ones seem tame but I want to list everything - I think you should fine that most of the later ones are suitable extreme! Some of my dares I've completed several times with slight variations - I'll try and highlight/explain this as best I can in the appropriate threads.

Each of my posts will include a self-contained dare/experience, and each one will be 100% with no embellishments and reported as accurately as I can remember. Up until January 2009 I usually just set my own dares, or trying to encourage people to dare me on chatrooms etc. However, since the beginning of this year I have more and more often been leaving my dare down to the fate of a coin toss; the initial coin toss determining whether or not I do a dare and subsequent tosses determining the severity/length/details of the dare (admittedly there have been several occasions where I've wimped out of what I should have done but on the whole I've been quite good).

I hope you enjoy this and welcome any feedback or new and extreme dare suggestions!

Last edited by FoxyCoxy1988; 08-07-2009 at 09:19 AM.
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to FoxyCoxy1988 for this post:
Old 08-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Games As A Child

These must have been my earliest naked experiences when I was about 7 or 8 years of age. We used to be close friends with a family from up the road (before they emigrated to New Zealand) and the mum and children would often come over. The girl, let's call her Susie, was one year older than me and we were quite close friends. I'm afraid it was so long ago that the details are now fuzzy but I remember we used to play lots of strip games - often going the whole way! I remember getting caught by my mum once and being told I shouldn't be doing that but I think I was too young to understand!

I was actually in New Zealand last year and went and met Susie again - we actually had a bit of a (quite awkward!) chat about these games so she obviously stills remembers. I wonder if there's any potential for the future?

Last edited by FoxyCoxy1988; 08-07-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Going off just your first two posts, it's looking good. Nice idea to archive your experiences here. I'll look forward to reading more
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Swimming Pool

I went to a local 'fun' (i.e. slides, lazy river etc) swimming pool with a friend of mine, lets call him Simon, before going to secondary school so I was probably around 9 or 10 years old. I can't remember precisely how or what occurred but I ended up pulling my shorts down and taking them off whilst underneath a bridge in the lazy river in order to get some Pokemon cards (as a bet of sorts with Simon). I think they were only off for a few seconds and luckily nobody came round the corner but, this being my first time naked in public, it certainly got my heart racing! I remember Simon vaguely 'threatening' to tell my Dad how I got the new Pokemon cards whilst we were in the car driving home afterwards - think that scared me quite a lot also!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Waiting in the Car

Another time, probably at around the same stage in my life as the last post, my Dad and brother had gone into the local hospital for some sort of routine appointment and I'd remained in the car parked up at the side of a busy road leading to the hospital. I've no idea what motivated me to do this but I decided to undress in the car, other cars were driving past but thankfully you don't get trucks etc up that way so no-one could see it. I had just stripped completely naked when I saw a bloke and his kid walking along the pavement only a few metres behind the car I was in. I remember being really scared and not sure what to do so I lay out across the floor of the back of the car and flew my clothes over me so that they covered my private areas and bits and pieces of the rest of my body! I remember being (naively) worried that the man would think I was dead or injured or something and try to break into the car to help me, thus meaning I'd have to reveal my full nudity! Unsurprisingly no such incident occurred but the man did give me a funny look as he walked past. As soon as they were clear I sat back up and, shaking quite a lot, got dressed pronto!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
FoxyCoxy1988

Default The Holly Bush

I'm afraid this is a slightly boring dare but it was very risque for me at the time (this also happened before I went to secondary school). Looking back on it I'm sure there must have been other dares I completed that helped build me up to this but I can't remember anything. This actually still rates as a fairly risque dare for me as it is pretty much the only time I've attempted something like this with family members in close proximity (you'll see with some of my later dares that I tend to leave the house before getting naked so as to reduce the risk of my parents catching me).

Anyway, it was the early afternoon and my dad was out at work, my brother was playing a computer game and my mum was working in her bedroom. I was obviously in a daring mood because I decided to run the length of the garden naked (maybe 20m) and retrieve a football which had been kicked into a holly bush at the end of the garden. Maybe this doesn't sound too bad but both my mum and brother's room overlook the garden and, whilst I was fairly sure my brother would be zoned out in front of the computer for hours, I had no real way of knowing whether my mum would get up and come to the kitchen or something (which also looks out on the back garden) - the upstairs windows of both neighboring houses also give a nice easy view of our back garden. I hid my clothes in the toilet just off our kitchen and ran out the back door and to the holly bush, retrieving the ball (and getting scratched in the process) and dashing back inside. Nobody saw (as far as I know!) but I don't think it's a dare I would repeat now (not with my family around) despite the fact that many of my other dares have got a lot more extreme!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Sleepovers and the Windowsill

My memories from my early years of secondary school (as I was aged 11 to 13) are that of me building up my exhibitionist tendencies. I remember several trips to the back garden at night, masturbating and generally running/rolling around it naked (I'm surprised I never got caught by my parents to be honest).

I also had a close friend from school who lived just up the road from me and used to come round quite regularly to sleepover. Being at that hormonal age I think I used to push him to play truth and dare with me and whilst nothing ever happened between us (nor did I want it to) we did end up doing lots of dares naked, usually stuff in the house. One particular dare I remember (which he was scared about and I was pushing for us to do) is us both leaving the front of the house at night in shorts, boxers and a t-shirt. We then walked down the road (which is well lit and busy by day but we didn't see any vehicles at whatever time this was) lined by houses for about 50m before taking a right turn into a most unlit and unmade road (again lined by houses on both sides), taking off our t-shirts and walking along this for about 30m to its end. Here we took off our shorts (so we're just in boxers) and retraced our steps down the unmade road. At the left turning into the main road (and back up towards my house) I managed to convince him to take his boxers off so we both ran naked, hearts thumping, up the road for 50m to get back into my house - this is the first memory I have of being naked outside on the road outside my house but I have a suspicious feeling that I had probably done this dare before in order for me to have the guts to do it when my friend was around!

Probably the most embarrassing experience of my life also happened during these first couple of years of secondary school. I had several times enjoyed sitting/crouching naked on my windowsill (which is on the top floor) as cars and people passed outside. One time however my mum came into my room and caught me - I had to leap from the window sill as she opened my door and came in. I made up some pretense about shutting the windows (terrible excuse - how does that explain me being naked on a windowsill...) but I got a bit of a talking-to later by my parents telling me that I shouldn't be doing that sort of thing!

Last edited by FoxyCoxy1988; 08-07-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:46 AM   #8
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Campsite

Just a brief update. Was staying at a campsite in France recently where there coed shower area. The showers were in cubicles on the right hand side and on the left hand side were a row of sinks. A couple of times I would leave my shower gel on a sink at one end of the room, then go into a shower at the other end. When a woman came out of the showers or into the room (there were quite a lot of other uni students at the campsite) I'd quickly run out from the shower naked to grab the shower gel. Not really that daring but got a few giggles from people.

Later in the week I realised that over the other side of campsite there were single sex shower areas. I decided to repeat what I'd done before one morning; this time just after I'd seen two Irish women (who were on the placement next to us which made it a bit more awkward go in). I actually felt far more nervous about walking into the ladies shower block in the first place than doing the naked part later! This time got seen by both the Irish ladies (one from front and one from behind and got a couple more giggles). The following day I decided to up the ante a little and went into the ladies shower block as normal and showered. This time howevever I decided to come out of the shower naked and shave and brush my teeth (which wouldn't be unreasonable in a male shower block, if slightly unusual). I was hoping to wait until there was someone else at the sink area but I got bored waiting so decided to go for the risk factor and see if I got caught. So out I went and was standing at the sink completely naked (my clothes were in the shower cubicle) with shaving foam on when one of the Irish ladies walks out of another shower again and leaves. I held my nerve (as there was still someone else in the shower block) and remained there shaving naked but a minute or so later the receptionist lady appeared and told me this was the ladies shower block; was quite wierd having a conversation with her naked! At this point I thought I should probably stop these dares and got dressed and left as quickly as I could! Was definitely wierd talking to the Irish girls again later in the day; they never said anything about it but they'd definitely both seen me naked!
Old 07-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Evidently, you aren't that "memorable" or they would have had you kissing their "Blarney Stone"!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:51 AM   #10
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Uni Housing Runs

Mr Memories for Life, that was a rather rude comment . I will have to work to improve my 'memorability'.

Anyway I've just been reading through all the dares I've typed up here and have realised there are a few quite big ones missing so I'm going to write another up now.

In my first year of uni I lived in university halls on campus. The only thing was they weren't really halls as such but more of a housing estate (but all occupied by students). I've attached a birds eye photo of the area to this post for you reference.

The red route on the map is approximately 0.6 miles (1 km). This isn't long but it is a road that cars will drive around to access houses. Furthermore none of the houses have gardens of any sort so all of the road has houses looking out onto it. Finally of course this is a uni housing area home to hundreds of students (probably over a thousand) so it is generally very busy! The blue line is the route to main campus and this path is very busy as it is a main throughfare - even worse the blue bit going off the east (right) side of the picture is very straight so it is very difficult to cross it without being seen. The green circle is a bar, small supermarket and laundromat.

So, in short, I ran the red route (or slight variations of it, cutting through some of the housing blocks or going onto other more minor paths) several times during my first year of uni. Most of these were carried out during the evening and it was relatively easy to avoid people then (as less busy as night and most people walking around would be drunk and thus noisy). The few times I do remember being seen (although I'm sure there must have been others) was when I would run through the block of buildings you can see on the top left of the attachement - these are a block of flats hosting LOTS of students with each of the flats having a kitchen with huge glass wall height windows looking out into the interior of the square; going through here naked meant you were pretty much definitely going to be seen!

Eventually the running around at night started to bore me and so I decided to up the ante a little. I came to the conclusion that uni students are generally late risers and thus I should be able to repeat the dare early in he morning without a huge chance of being seen. I figured that since lectures start at 9 most people wouldn't be up until 8, and then should only see me if they were doing something in the kitchen.

I think the first time I attempted this in the morning I decided to do it at about 7am to minimise the risk of being caught and, as far as I know, I managed to get round without being seen although you can never be 100% sure!

The 2nd time I tried this (that I remember, I'm sure I did other bits and bobs as well in between) I left at around 8am. This time I definitely remember spotting people moving around in kitchens etc (bear in mind that in order to walk to campus people would probably leave the house around 8:40). I also ran round corners and literally into people on two occaisions (just kept on running straight past them as knew I was short on time before everyone started moving around so couldn't really afford to hide or anything) and did spend a few minutes hiding allowing one guy to pass me without seeing me.

One time over the Christmas break I decided to be a little braver and run the route in the middle of the day. There were less people around because it was the break but there were still a reasonable number of students about and several of the houses were being cleaned. I don't remember exactly but I'm pretty certain I managed to complete my loop this time without being seen - the only difference was that it took a very long time as I spent ages hiding and watching to see if I could get round without being seen!

The final experience I can think of in relation to this to write up here happened during the summer term. It was a really hot day and there were loads of people outside sunbathing on the grass and sitting in the outdoor area of the bar (which literally looks over my house). For some reason I made some sort of bet with my girlfriend that I wouldn't run to her house naked (made the 'bet' sometime ago) and we were joking about it via text. I decided I was going to do it but kept wimping out (and so she kept texting me teasing me) - one time I wimped out was because there was a whole squad of football players hanging out by the shop (which I would have to run past), another time was because there was a guy on a payphone just outside my house. I'm not really sure why this was making me wimp out as there was noway I was going to get there without being seen - just too many people about, I was trying to look for gaps though! I must have been umming and arring for about 30minutes before I finally went for.

To give some perspective I lived at point B on the map. If you follow the red route west from there my girlfriend lived on the corner just as the route turns south. I actually decided to leave via the back door rather than the front (thus avoiding the bar) - the downside of this option though was that just north of the red rouet a road (with no possible cover) runs parallel to the red route and, just north of this road is a sports centre with a car park, astro turf and playing fields. I'd already briefly scoped out going this way and thought it might be ok. There were loads of people on the playing fields etc. but hopefully most would be involved in their sport or sunbathing. I left my house and took off at a run going past several open backdoors hearing people shout and whistle after me. After I'd cover about half of the distance (in east-west terms) from my house to my girlfriends I cut through the houses with the intention of then running down the red route to her house. At this point it suddenly occured to me that her front door might be looked and I'd have to wait on the very busy red route for her to open it - not cool! Another problem I'd overlooked was that just where I crossed the red route was a bus stop; there were also loads of people on the route (some of which saw me and some of which didn't). In a kind of panic I decided to just run straight over the red route and go towards the blue route on the map. This didn't work any better because as soon as I passed the red route and was running through the alley between the houses to the blue route I ran into a group of several asian girls. I blew past them and just kept running, turning right (west) and hugging the back of the houses as I sprinted towards my girlfriends back door. Let's just say the blue route (which was maybe only 20 metres away from me with a clear view of me) was no less busy than the red route; there were loads of people around including the football team previously mentioned and several girls sunbathing on the grass. Lots of cheering and whooping and thankfully my girlfriend's back door wasn't locked so I pretty much fell in through there and went straight up to her room (was also pleased that none of her housemates were in the kitchen or anything!). She didn't really believe that I'd done it (thought I'd just left my clothes in the kitchen or something) but when I convinced her she was quite turned on by it and we had some rather good sex (that said I was waiting the whole time for a knock at the door from campus security). Afterwards she was threatening to not go and get my clothes for me but luckily I managed to convince her to!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	2469  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #11
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Midday Road Dare

This is actually a dare I did ages ago when I was 19. It's written up elsewhere on the site but I'm trying to pull all my reports together to this one location for simplicity.

I was staying near London for a couple of days with a relative who lives in a street with two-floor semi-detached and detached houses down it's length. I live near one end of the street and decided to leave the house during the MIDDLE OF THE DAY leaving the front door open, hide the key at the other end and then return to the house before completely stripping and locking myself out. Now I've done this once before but left the key much nearer then (maybe only 20m away from my house) and was watching from an upstairs window to see when the cost was clear (I could also half get out the front door to check if the cost was clear because there are two very shallow 'wall bits' in the porch which you can half hide in). This time however I placed the key 60/80 metres from the house (10 houses or so either side). I also placed the key in full view of an alley - obviously this meant anyone could turn down it at any point without me having time to see them and hide (and I would be running up the whole street in view/line with this alley). On plus side there was quite a lot of on-street parking to hide from potential cars driving by.

Coincidentally at the time when I was hiding the key there was a postman down my street. I decided to be brave and do it whilst he was there as I figured it would be easy enough to go past him whilst he had his back turned.

So I got back home and stripped naked and went to peak out the door/porch to check if the street was clear. However, I accidentally (honestly!) managed to shut the door (which automatically locked!) as I stepped out! Now it wasn't too bad at this point as I thought I should just go for it! However, just I was about to step into the road a man came round the corner (opposite direction from the postman). As such I darted back into the porch and pressed myself tight against the walls - I don't think he saw me and if he did he certainly didn't give any reaction. However, by the time he had gone past the postman had completed the house next door and was walking down the road towards my house! I was locked out and totally naked with nothing I could do as there was only a 6 inch wall between the road and the garden! As such I decided again to press myself against the wall and pray that there wasn't any post today! Unfortunately this didn't work out and the postman got a nasty surprise. I was terrified he would ring the police or something (I gave him a feeble excuse that I'd locked myself out...) but he was lovely and offered to call someone for me. Of course I said no and told him I would let myself in through the back way in a minute.

Anyway I stayed in the porch for a couple of minutes absolutely terrified. The fact that I had been seen really shook me up, and I was now not really in the mood to have to run up a residential street naked at 11am! I ran round the side of the house and climbed over a gate - this now meant I was relatively hidden in the garden. It also allows me to open the gate and look out into the street to see when the coast was clear. After 10 minutes or so of wimping out I finally decided that I really had to get that key and so began running up the road. About halfway up a woman walked out of a house onto the pavement so I hid behind the back of a car – however, a ParcelForce van also drove by at this point and the driver definitely saw. I tried to dodge the ParcelForce van by hiding on the pavement side of the road (which didn’t work as the driver saw me anyway) and of course meant the lady that had just left her house saw me! I freaked out and sprinted back towards my house, again diving into the back garden. Now I was a complete wreck, I was sure I was going to be arrested or eventually caught by my relative but at the same time it was kind of exicting being locked out naked.

I wimped out and found a blue shirt in a shed (just about covered my bum) and decided that I’d just walk down and get my key in that. I’d still have looked very strange (no shoes etc) but I figured I was less likely to get arrested for it! Anyway, I put this shirt on and walked out into the sheet. When I got to the pavement I couldn’t see anyone so I thought what the hell and threw the shirt back into the garden. I don’t think I’ve ever run so fast up to my key and back and practically dove into the house! There weren’t any people or cars on the street but people in houses might have seen (I didn’t stop to check!).

When I got in I was breathing so hard and cursing myself for being an idiot and locking myself out when the postman was right there! Looking back on it though it was a really exciting experience – there was nothing I could do to avoid the postman and I was going to have to get the key at some point!
Old 08-03-2011, 07:22 AM   #12
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Easter Bunny

I did this dare this Easter. There were a couple of hot twins I know at a uni near mine (almost a dream dare this one!). They'd sent an email round telling people to come to their Easter party wearning bunny ears or chocolate. Anyway, some banter ensued with them and I ended up promising to come just wearing chocolate!

So, I arrived at the party a couple of hours early and the two girls set about melting some chocolate spread. Once they'd done this I stripped naked (I'd also completely shaved down there to make the painting easier - have never done this before and it made me feel a little more vulnerale) and the two twins started painting me. One of their other housemates came in and also helped. Soon I was completely painted and so sat down on a chair (on top of some paper to protect the chair) playing drinking games with these 3 girls. Eventually 2 others girls arrived and were a bit taken aback but noone seemed to really mind. I walked around for a little bit and a few more people turned up but the cholocolate was getting very sticky and cloggy and making me sweat loads so I took it off shortly afterwards.

I can't remember precisely now but there were certainly several girls at the party whilst I was naked. Kind of upset that I took it off so early as loads more people turned up later but I think those were mostly guy so maybe not too bad.

We had talked about repainting me later once everyone else arrived but as everybody got more drunk we forgot about it. Maybe something to follow up with next year?!
Old 08-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
FoxyCoxy1988

Default First Self Bondage

I've just done this tonight! It was Mr.Rainbowbanana's "semi-public self bondage dice dare". Basically my roles meant that I had to spend 60 minutes from 10:13pm in a park naked in a box-tie position. Unfortunately I couldn't work out how to do a self-bondage box-tie but I did do a very tight hog-tie instead (I'm a climber and caver so I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to ropework). This was my first time doing self-bondage (I'd practiced in my room earlier) and it was ok but I think I'd rather do higher risk over shorter durations as it was pretty uncomfortable. My report is below:

Ok so just got back from this and I'm half inclined to agree with juliawish's statement!

It is probably useful to set the scene slightly. My park is basically just a big open playing field in the shape of a rectangle. Along one of the long sides of the rectangle is a path. There are entrances to the park on both the short sides. Along one of the short sides of the park there is a play area.

As I was walking (well hobbling on crutches) over to the park it began to start raining slightly. Originally I was planning to go to the far corner of park and hide in the shadows near a pavillion to do the dare. However, I decided due to the weather (and not wanting to get my cast too wet) that I would instead do it in the play area. The reasoning behind this was that I could gain some shelter from the wind by using one of the 'play things' as windshield and I could also get some protection from rain as there was a bridge thing going between two structures. The downside to this was that the play area bit is still quite well lit and very near one of the entrances - I was very exposed (and sometimes you get kids there drinking).

Overall it took me about 15 minutes to find my spot and set up the hogtie - therefore I actually started a little late at 10:18 rather than 10:13 but I'm no-one minds! To do my hog tie I bound my legs tightly at the ankle, just below the knew and just above the knee. I then made a chest harness that wrapped around my armpits and shoulders. Next I tied another bit of rope to my feet which had a slip-knot loop on the free end which would eventually bind my hands to my feet. Finally I tied another piece of rope to my feet, ran it up through the back of my chest harness and then pulled the end coming out back down towards my feet - this drew my legs in as far as I could possibly manage - I then used a friction 'knot' (just wrapping the slack end around the taught end several times) to fix my legs into position without using any of the tension. Finally all I had to do was slip both hands through the slip knot and pull for it to tighten. To give you some idea of the tightness of this set-up, even after an hour of wiggling around, I could only get about 1 inch movement at my foot and a couple of inches of movement around my hands.

And this is where I began to feel like juliawish did! Generally the dare was uncomfortable (due to rough ropes, lying on concrete stuff and the weather) and quite low risk as peoeple were unlikely to come to the park (but if they had that would have been interesting). I did hear voices and car etc. and was worried a few times (and would try and shuffle around to get a better view) but I don't think anyone actually came into the park at all. In general it was just uncomfortable and the hour dragged - I didn't actually know how long I'd been there for as I'd just set an alarm on my phone so was waiting for it to go off! Ended up shivering quite a bit too (although on the plus side the hogtie is a good body position for retaining body heat - minimises exposed surface area!).

After the hour was up I slipped myself free (on the slip knot at the hand it is possible to work it loose with a bit of effort to then free yourself) and undid all the ropes.

All in all it was fun to try but I think I'd rather do a higher risk dare but for a shorter duration. I also don't really like the fact that it is so easy to escape; making it harder to escape would be much more committing. On the plus side it would be possible to add a blindfold (or earplugs etc.) to this set-up as all you would have to do it set it all up as normal but just put your blindfold on before putting your hands through the slip knot loop (which you can easily do blindfolded).

I stayed at the park (still naked) and experimented with a couple of other bondage ideas I might try soon. If you've got two poles about arm span apart (approx 2m for most people) then it is possible to self-bondage your legs and arms to them using slip-knots quite easily. Basically attach 2 bits of rope to each pole (1 at ground level, 1 above your head) and tie a slip knot in each. Put a foot through each of the slip knots at ground level and pull tight. Then put one hand through one of the higher slip knots and pull tight. Stretch and reach over for the other slip knot, put your hand through and pull tight! WARNING: if you do this tight (which if you really stretch you should only get a couple of inches worth of movement for your hands and feet) then you will NOT be able to escape (unless you somehow manage to keep a pair of scissors in one hand and can angle them to cut your hand free...). Still I'm very tempted and might try this in a public place one evening soon and possibly add a blindfold - once it's all set up it only takes about 20 seconds to put your body parts through all the loops and tighten everything so it's possible to wait until you see people coming before committing yourself!

Maybes: Anal, friends

Limits: Family, scat, watersports

Check out my dare diary at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29595
Old 08-20-2011, 04:58 AM   #14
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Naked in belt!

I did this dare this morning. It was sexynakedboy's "only belts in public dare". In summary the dare was to spend 45 minutes outside wearing just one belt during the day. I decided that since I was doing it so early in the day it would be 'cheating' to go some semi-public to do it; so I decided to start at the house and make my way from there.

Now, an added twist to this is that I'm currently on crutches - that means I'm very noticeable, can't move particularly fast and impossible to get clothes back on quickly. So in short I felt quite vulnerable and exposed! Although I did this at 6am it was still bright daylight.

I left the house about 6.15, still clothed at this point (there were friends sleeping in the living room and I didn't want them to see me sneaking out). I then walked a short way up a road; and ducked into an alleyway to strip off. Whilst I was stripping off 3 cars drove past the alley so this was by no means really quiet and safe! I stuffed all my clothes in a bag which I decided to carry with me (as I wasn't doing a circular route). I feel like this is cheating a bit because it doesn't commit you as it allows you to get dressed if you need to - however I decided that the fact that I was on crutches and couldn't get dressed quickly anyway made up for it (although doing a circular route and leaving the clothes half hidden somewhere would have been hot!). I decided to wear the one belt I was allowed just above my waist - not really much point but I suppose it added a little to the humiliation if I was seen.

I stepped out from my alley and I had a short (maybe 80m) walk up this road to reach a path leading between sets of houses. As my luck would have it I got maybe 20m up the road and a car came driving towards me from the front. I had nowhere to hide so I just kept going and the car drove past without slowing down or beeping - not a good start! I made it to the relative safety of the path and went down it and then crossed another road.

Now I was on a path/alley leading to a park. Again nowhere to hide if I bumped into anyone so I just keep going and luckily got all the way to the park without being seen. I then crossed the short side of the park (really just a big field) without seeing anyone which surprised me as I expected there to be joggers or dog walkers out. Now into another alley, again very exposed leading back to a main road.

So far so good; I had only been seen by the car right at the beginning but now came the hardest bit of the dare. I had to cross this main road and walk along it for maybe 40m before turning down a residential street. Once in the residential street I had maybe 400m to cover before reaching the relative safety of another path that leads up to my uni (where I figured it would be relatively safer with less people around!). So I turned out into the main road and crutched down it as fast as I could before turning into the residential road. I hadn't been seen but was tired and walking up the 400m of this road was very nerve-wracking - there are various other small roads coming off it and knowing that anyone could walk or drive out of any road or house was scary. Again the fact that I was on crutches and therefore couldn't really run away, hide or get dressed really added to the thrill. Infact I think walking down that road quite casually (as I didn't have the energy to go fast) in broad daylight and feeling so committed was probably one of the biggest thrills I've had.

Once I got to the path leading up to uni it was all fairly quiet for a bit and I didn't see anyone for a while. I decided to challenge myself and cross one of the main roads into the uni (not that it's very busy, especially at that time in the morning). The only catch was that the approach to the road was a large exposed field so I could be seen if anybody did pass. Managed to cross the road and started through one of the car parks of one of the colleges and rounded a corner to see a builder parking and getting out of his car! Luckily I darted back in time and he didn't see me. I decided for this dare that I wasn't going to hide and wait out people (which is what I've done on several dares before) but rather keep going. That said I altered my route to avoid him but there was still a brief moment when he could have seen me if he'd been looking the right way.

Back into another alley now leading to the main residential area on campus. As I came out the far end of it I saw a guy walking along the path towards me! I'd only poked my head round the corner so darted back and crutched like hell back down the alley before getting into some vague cover behind a building backing out onto another car park. I assumed the guy was likely to walk down the alley as there isn't much if he carried straight on past it (bar the student accommodation which he'd be unlikely to go to at 6:30!). The problem with my 'hiding' place was that if he looked left at any point once he'd passed the building (and he probably had 100m of alley to go at that point) then he'd be able to see me. Also if anyone had come into the alley from the direction I entered they'd see me, and the same for any cars coming into the car park. Again, luckily, I saw the guy walk past the top of the alley and carry on. So I resumed my route and ended up walking 100m or so behind the guy on the path for a while.

Eventually got uptowards the residential area (after weaving through teaching buildings etc) and had to follow a road on the last stretch to the residential area. As I was approaching the road a car passed and it was quite exposed but I figured if I crossed the road I might be able to dart into the woodland on the far side if I needed to. Got down the road fine and finished my route by walking across a car park and large playing field. Shortly after this my timer went off (making me jump) and so I sat down, got dressed and preceeded to wait the 50 minutes until 8am so that I could start my next dare!

Maybes: Anal, friends

Limits: Family, scat, watersports

Check out my dare diary at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29595

Advertisements
Kink Talk